Vendere Partners Employee Reviews

What goes up must come down
Senior Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 28, 2017
The job was great at first but then the business started to leave and therefore the management placed a lot of blame on employees. If you like being the butt of jokes this is the place for you.
Cons
Not enough work to keep busy...Rude management
Terrible Place
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 26, 2017
The environment there is one of intimidation, volatility and stress. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. Culture tries to be "business development" but is really just a telemarketing sweatshop. Unrealistic expectations, frequent firings, no job security.
Pros
Cons
too many shake ups in the last few years, great employees leaving, laid off or terminated with no notice or training, no job security.
Lead generation
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX 75243March 9, 2016
Starting off you will make 110 to 240 phone calls a day. I learned how to preform cold calling, email marketing, and content creation.
Work Hard, Get Paid. Learn the Craft.
Prospect Manager- Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 14, 2015
Vendere Partners is a small house, but they specialize in IT B2B appointment-setting for VARs. You can expect to make 80+ calls a day, and if you're hungry to learn, there are some great resources there to help you develop. This is a great place to learn about lead nurturing, creating a sales pipeline and how to overcome objections.
Pros
Sales 101.
Cons
Not alot of advancement opps.
Vendere Partners is a great place to work.
Prospect Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 4, 2015
Vendere Partners is a very casual place to work. There is no micro management and the owners are down to earth and easy to talk to.

Advancement comes through commissions so the harder you work, and the better you are, the more money you make.

The staff goes out of their way to make the new person feel comfortable.

This is a call center, lead generating company. It was just not for me. You had a quota of calls per day and appointments per week. I gave it a try as something new but I wasn't very good at it, nor did I enjoy it enough to get better. If it is your thing...it is an excellent company to apply.
Pros
Flexible hours. Great bosses. Good starting salary
Cons
Having to be on the phone all day. It made me hate to be on the phone at all.
Not a stable environment. Many Layed off.
Prospect Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 17, 2014
Was a lay off after just a few months of employment along with others.
Vendere Partners
Business Development Executive(Sales) (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 21, 2014
Loved the people I worked with and around. I learned a lot about business development and technology.
Laid back professional wrok environment
BDE / Corporate Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 29, 2013
The job description was spot on and my daily duties didn't change much. However, I was challenged on a day to day basis when tasked to fit a prospect with a specific service offering.

Micro management was non-existent with Vendere and it gave me peace of mind about my work .

The co-workers were great, positive, like-minded individuals.

I enjoyed selling day in and day out and presenting a specific service offering to fit the needs of my clientele.
Pretty good company
Prospect Manager / Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 22, 2013
Pretty decent company to work for. It's a good entry-level position for someone starting in inside sales.
Good firm
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 3, 2013
Sold Database and Storage technology solutions across in the DFW market.