Vendor Resource Management Employee Reviews in United States

Great co-workers
Accounting Reimbursement/Process Manager (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXOctober 5, 2015
Enjoyed flexible schedule.
Too many levels of management. CEO is not in touch with everyday processes and what is going on in his company.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
No support from upper management.
Fast paced, forward thinking, REO outsourcer with an emphasis on work and fun.
Property Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJanuary 26, 2012
VRM is asset disposition company and outsourcer for REO services servicing several large, recognizable companies. In an effort to keep the company on the cutting edge and alive in the market, the emphasis has always been in keeping an eye on the future. Great people, great perks, time for fun and opportunity for advancement.
Pros
modern, friendly, great people, nice benefits and great location.
Cons
it's an iffy industry, job security not guaranteed.
no comment
Accounting Analyst/Asset Manager- VA (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMay 29, 2015
management sucked. no one ever wanted to listen to suggestions from staff and they clearly had issues with each other.The company used to be very good until senior management changed and it went down hill from there. Stayed to long.
Challenging, competitive, and constantly evolving environment w/ major government entity as major client.
Senior REO Asset Manager (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXFebruary 6, 2013
Essentially, my job function is to help stabilize the country's housing crisis, which gives me a sense of pride/accomplishment. Though my efforts are a small portion of a much larger issue, I am directly responsible for helping to stabilize neighborhoods, helping home ownership, and getting the government out of the real estate business. Work environment consists of time management skills, working independently, as well as a collaborative team. The REO industry is constantly evolving, thus at some point in time, the inventory of foreclosed homes will recede and move to short sales, etc.
Pros
flexibility of being able to work remotely/at home office, manage own schedule
Cons
work/life balance is not 50/50
Property Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMarch 19, 2015
I would rather not comment on this company. Good experience, great coworkers, just a little micro management. Unfortunately I have nothing further to say. There isnt anyone i worked with that is still there.
Culture/Work-Life Balance/Management/Job Security....HA!
Employee (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXAugust 5, 2012
This company is a joke. Far too many ego's here in upper management...majority of upper management hired well before they even knew how to do the standard asset managers job. Typical day at work was 12-16 hours. Majority of managers treated employees like garbage. Hardest part of working with this company was the many decisions made prior to thinking them through. I did however enjoy working with the majority of the other asset managers and operation managers, they were all good, hard working, dependable individuals. This company used to be the bomb, it went downhill with a quickness.
Pros
met many great individuals!
Cons
read below
Wonderful Team
SQL Server / SSRS Specialist (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXSeptember 15, 2012
Great technical equipment and IT service, this project introduced me to another level of development. The manager is the most amazing TSQL Syntax writer I have ever seen and highly intelligent. The hardest part of the job is communication; the organization relies heavily on email and Lync chat software so at times keeping up with conversations can be a challenge. The most enjoyable part of the job is the environment and staff.
Pros
management, co workers, technical equipment, extra clean environment, security, work from home once a week
Cons
communication leans heavily on email and chat software so replies can be delayed.
Management idiots, pay sucks
Asset Manager (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXSeptember 29, 2014
Once the job was incredible. Pay was wonderful, people were wonderful. New mgmt took over and everything changed. Layoffs would not stop, culture which used to be one in a million turned into a place where no one knew each other because all employees became temp hires so company could pay cheap wages.
Loved my Job!!
Asset Manager / Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TexasMarch 28, 2014
I worked a portfolio of 250+ assets. Dealing with Brokers and all other entities of the transactions. I set the price, chose the market strategy and negotiated the prices for the asset prior to sending for closing. Unfortunately, the REO market shifted and a layoff happened. I had great co-workers, managers and staff. I was the trainer for the sales team for nearly a year and a half. I loved training and watching others succeed.
Fun place to work, bad management
Asset Manager 1 (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXDecember 11, 2012
I was told I would be hired in 90 days, that did not happen, in fact I was laid-off in 5 months, right at Christmas. Co-workers are wonderful, management is not good. Doesn't seem to care about people. The temps were treated like second class.
Pros
nice area to work at.
Cons
bad management
VRM is a very time pressured company. I will have to refrain from giving my true opinions of the company at this time.
Property Coordinator/ Title Specialist/ Closer (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJune 1, 2012
Pros
many nice hard working people, working with all contacts to include outside vendors..
Cons
many departments were short handed and this put extreme pressure on many individuals.
It's ok
Accounting Clerk II (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMay 5, 2014
It has been a different experience for me working here at this company

Every thing is different

Management is different
Innovative company, loyal to employees
REO Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMarch 26, 2013
Employees are recognized and given generous incentives. Small company feel.
Enjoyed my 4 years there.
Sr Oversight Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXSeptember 10, 2012
Good people, good pay. Work was enjoyable and challenging.
Great company
Asset Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXDecember 13, 2012
Good Company. people are friendly but must keep up with tasks.
Pros
want to be the best
Cons
lack of assets to sell