Vendor Resource Management Employee Reviews

If they ever hire, avoid at all costs
Manager (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXDecember 26, 2017
While it is unlikely this horribly mis-managed organization will hire again as they are hemorrhaging business and employees, if they do avoid at all costs. The pay is typically fair, but the lack of leadership from the cronyism at the executive level to directors who are more administrators than leaders will have you regretting your decision in short order if you hire on. It is highly likely the company will lose their last account shortly and disappear from the REO landscape for good.
Pros
Pay used to be good, now it is fair at best for most roles
Cons
Constant loss of business, executives continue to get fat bonuses while managers down get let go
Fast paced environment.
Repair Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXDecember 4, 2017
I literally did the work of 3 people but I was well compensated. I reviewed 100 + repair estimates per day. Handle 100's of emails and assisted others who needed help.
Productive and Upbeat Place to Work
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXNovember 15, 2017
The Company I very worked for. This company really support their staff and care about the employees growth as far as education. The people who work there are true professionals.
Good place to work.
Senior Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXOctober 20, 2017
VRM had a good culture and was a desirable place to work. I recommend this company to anyone who is willing to work hard. The most enjoyable part of my job was the people.
Excellent work place culture
Asset Manager (Former Employee) –  Carrolton, TXOctober 12, 2017
A highly professional work environment with support of management, employees and IT department. The scope of Asset Manager job is very detail orientated, and client/customer service focused. The company provided hardware, training and support to meet client expectation.
Pros
training, social events
Sr. Asset Manager (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXOctober 1, 2017
job was a friendly helpful place to work. More like a family environment. Management listened and were helpful when needed. Hardest part of job was meeting deadlines on certain aspects of job for client. The most enjoyable about job was co-workers were great group of people and we became like a family.
Pros
fleixble work schedule
Cons
could be long hours
Typical for industry
Asset Manager (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXSeptember 23, 2017
VRM pays very well for certain roles however in those roles the you are expected to work as many hours as it takes to meet deadlines. Majority of the hiring is done from with in the company.
Good Organization
Employee (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXSeptember 8, 2017
VRM offered competitive pay, decent benefits, and the culture was good. The workload was heavy, but the pay was above the market level which balanced out.
I have no intention of leaving VRM
Senior Asset Manager (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXAugust 5, 2017
Looking for weekend driver/courier work. I have no intention of leaving Vendor Resource Management - this is my full time job. I'm inquiring about weekend work only.
REO Asset Manager
REO Asset Manager (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJuly 5, 2017
The people were great. Management did not provide or communicate clear and accurate expectation and the job security was scary. I enjoyed the salary so I do feel I was paid fairly.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Job Security
Great company and exposure to valuing BPO and Appraisals.
Valuation Manager (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJuly 16, 2016
Great Company would work there again. Learned alot in the management field and reconciliation of BPO's and appraisals. Over seen the day operation of the valuation department and interacted on a daily basis with the asset manager and pre list department. I got along very well with my-coworkers in a very good environment. The hardest part would probably be producing monthly reports for I department showing our accuracy for the VA department.The most enjoyable thing was coming to work every day.
Pros
Working remote
Cons
Being laid off due to reducing inventory
Beauiful, flexible company to work for, management needs work
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJanuary 3, 2016
My day starts with pulling up my Daily Worklsit. Pivoting the Daily Worklist for the Sales Team. Pulling in my assets for the day. Pulling up my Expense reports to approve for the day. Working my email, answering emails and phone calls from my team, Listing Brokers and questions that my Manager my have that he cannot answer. Working my daily worklist, reviewing BPO's for the Sales Team, ordering inspection reports, making change to incorrect address, pushing through preservation/maintenance repair bids, approving expenses for the preservation/maintenance companies and expenses for the Listing Brokers, etc......

Hardest part of my job is having to teach my Manager.

I love my job because I love the variety of things to do to keep my busy and helping people and sharing my knowledge.
Great co-workers
Accounting Reimbursement/Process Manager (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXOctober 5, 2015
Enjoyed flexible schedule.
Too many levels of management. CEO is not in touch with everyday processes and what is going on in his company.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
No support from upper management.
no comment
Accounting Analyst/Asset Manager- VA (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMay 29, 2015
management sucked. no one ever wanted to listen to suggestions from staff and they clearly had issues with each other.The company used to be very good until senior management changed and it went down hill from there. Stayed to long.
Property Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMarch 19, 2015
I would rather not comment on this company. Good experience, great coworkers, just a little micro management. Unfortunately I have nothing further to say. There isnt anyone i worked with that is still there.
Management idiots, pay sucks
Asset Manager (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXSeptember 29, 2014
Once the job was incredible. Pay was wonderful, people were wonderful. New mgmt took over and everything changed. Layoffs would not stop, culture which used to be one in a million turned into a place where no one knew each other because all employees became temp hires so company could pay cheap wages.
It's ok
Accounting Clerk II (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMay 5, 2014
It has been a different experience for me working here at this company

Every thing is different

Management is different
Loved my Job!!
Asset Manager / Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TexasMarch 28, 2014
I worked a portfolio of 250+ assets. Dealing with Brokers and all other entities of the transactions. I set the price, chose the market strategy and negotiated the prices for the asset prior to sending for closing. Unfortunately, the REO market shifted and a layoff happened. I had great co-workers, managers and staff. I was the trainer for the sales team for nearly a year and a half. I loved training and watching others succeed.
Innovative company, loyal to employees
REO Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMarch 26, 2013
Employees are recognized and given generous incentives. Small company feel.
Challenging, competitive, and constantly evolving environment w/ major government entity as major client.
Senior REO Asset Manager (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXFebruary 6, 2013
Essentially, my job function is to help stabilize the country's housing crisis, which gives me a sense of pride/accomplishment. Though my efforts are a small portion of a much larger issue, I am directly responsible for helping to stabilize neighborhoods, helping home ownership, and getting the government out of the real estate business. Work environment consists of time management skills, working independently, as well as a collaborative team. The REO industry is constantly evolving, thus at some point in time, the inventory of foreclosed homes will recede and move to short sales, etc.
Pros
flexibility of being able to work remotely/at home office, manage own schedule
Cons
work/life balance is not 50/50