Seeking Engineers - Ventura Manufacturing, a West Michigan manufacturer of automotive and furniture components, is seeking engineers. Applicant must be flexible, hands-on, analytical, organized, innovative and pragmatic. Successful candidates will have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and implement change. Candidates must be self-motivated to learn, identify and solve problems, plan and execute, and communicate effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
1. Improve equipment reliability.
2. Improve process efficiency.
3. Implement process error-proofing and improve product quality.
4. Implement lean principles.
5. Utilize internal resources and work with outside vendors to achieve results.
6. Equipment changes and new process development.
7. Support or drive product VA/VE activity.
8. Equipment repair.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or equivalent experience.
2. Aptitude with shop tools and equipment.
3. Experience with pneumatic controls, electrical control circuitry, and PLC programming are a strong plus.
Indeed - 17 months ago
Formed in 1997 as a satellite company of the InnoGroup, Ventura Manufacturing originally focused on providing manual and semi-automated...