Ventura Employee Reviews

Good people to work with
Electrical Tech R&L Mfg / R&L Eng (Former Employee) –  Vero Beach, FLSeptember 20, 2016
The most opportunities to learn and apply new skills with friendly and skilled management that I have ever worked for. I was able to travel to places I had never been and take my wife with me on occasions.
Assmebly warehouse
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSAugust 22, 2016
Assmebly warehouse for chevy front and rear fascias. Know all the Ops. Buickd as well. Inspecting parts
I liked the job just wish I could.of hot hired on and made more money
Its good jobs
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRApril 11, 2016
A typical day of work was intensive. Management worries for the employee health. The hardest time is when I have to fired someone. I have a good relationship with my co-worker. My favorite thing would have to be the activities.
Pros
birthday day free
Good place to work for field experience.
Asst. Office Mgr. of Customer Service Dept (Former Employee) –  Del Rio, TXApril 11, 2016
I learned about the product manufacturing industry. Learned the different printing methods possible on different material products. Involved with wholesale and distributor sides of the marketing field.
Relaxing place to work
Spot Welder (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMarch 10, 2016
I really enjoyed working here, the atmosphere was relaxed not rushing to get work out the door. The company was more for the people and management was willing to come out and help out were needed
Productive workplace
Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Fort Eustis, VAFebruary 15, 2016
Typical work day is very busy, customers coming in from all directions. There is much to learn and many areas to expand if you have the time. The hardest part of the job is users not understanding that you have to consider higher priority first then first come first serve tickets. Most enjoyable is that your always busy.
Pros
lunch time
Cons
healthcare is expensive
Good Company / Family Feel
art director (Current Employee) –  Del Rio, TXJanuary 17, 2016
Needs to be a smoke-free place to work / unhealthy. This company is situated just across the border from Mexico in which they have over 200 employees at the sister plant in Mexico... not to mention... that is a smoke-free place to work!
Pros
Access to current software and educaton of industry standards within the promotional product world
Cons
Not a smoke-free place to work / unhealthy
Collector
Collector (Former Employee) –  Realible building in Monte HiedraDecember 12, 2015
Making outbound collection calls to debtors. Reducing the outstanding debt owed to a company. Responding to telephone inquiries using standard scripts and procedures. Working with debtors to work out payments. Following up clients on previous payment arrangements. Locating and establishing contact with debtors.
Great law firm that works for the people.
Office Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTDecember 9, 2015
VRS is a very busy firm, handling about 2500 calls a day. All the employees always put the needs of their clients first and went above and beyond. In my time there I learn much about personal injury and insurance. I also learned how to draft letters for court as well as for clients.
The hardest part of the job was that we were not always able to help everyone. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing clients so happy and grateful to have their cases resolved. The staff was also great to work with from the interns all the way up to the head attorneys.
Non-productive
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 17, 2015
This company let it's people in the dark when it come to funds and when the contract was going to end. Most of us were out of jobs with no replacement or future with the company at all.
Excellent company
Hardware/Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  MarylandJune 8, 2015
Excellent place to work. Employees and managers are very approchable. Great work-life balance, very fun people to work with. Fun social events. Great family atmosphere to work in.
Pros
fun and motivating environment. Every fellow employe that I met was mission oriented.
Retail
Paint Specialist / Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CAJune 3, 2015
Not much room for advancement because the company generally doesn't promote from within. If you're looking for more of a career I would advise to look elsewhere.
great
Pipe Welder & Lead Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAMay 26, 2015
good weather. good people. the working enviroment was great. very safe. good pay. learned a lot. lots of overtime. co-workers were cool.
The work was rewarding
Military Science Instructor (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKApril 24, 2015
Training the Cadets made the job worth it. Dealing with the unknown job security and almost zero chances of advancement were the only negatives of the job.
Productive environment to work in
customer service (Current Employee) –  Danbury, CTApril 1, 2015
It's a good company in general, it has a well known name in the market, however, they do not offer good pay nor benefits for all their employees. It is good for who wants to learn, especially young and new attorneys or people who are still in law school (interns), but not the best place to built a career or if you expect to make money.
The best part for bilingual people is practicing their skills as most of their client base is made of Spanish and Portuguese speaking.
Management is very tough, quick to find problems with your work but slow to reward you when it comes to efforts, they expect you to do more work every day but they do not bring up proper compensation for it.
The hardest part of the job is dealing with attorneys who are very picky about the way they want things done and eventually dealing with rude customers. The phones also ring off the hook which makes you feel like you are working at a call center.
Pros
Free lunches once in a while, practice language skills and people skills as well, nice looking office, central location near everything
Cons
bad pay, bad hours, a lot of work, stressful, no benefits
Currently employed
Region Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAFebruary 28, 2015
Currently employed by the company. Smaller bank located in 3 states with minimal career advancement opportunity. Company wants to growth but credit policy's won't allow for it at this time.
Pros
great income
Cons
minimal career growth
Professional Proposal based company
Proposal Assistant & Admin Asst (Former Employee) –  Ashburn, VAFebruary 15, 2015
Friendly, close-knit staff treated by the CEO as though they are his family. Everyone works hard and yet is allowed time to take care of personal appointment without agnst. Venture is always a busy office with all of the staff working together to achieve the maximum output each business day.
Pros
friendly, fair and fun working environment
Cons
lack of private meeting rooms
Excellent place to develop career.
Administrative Service and Payroll Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Juan, Puerto RicoJanuary 22, 2015
After working for 13 years in the company I would say this was a school in the job environment. Giving me the opportunity and trust to develop my career inside the company (completing my BBA and MBA).

The administrative co-workers where like family. Perhaps there where different departments all worked together as a team to achieve goals and make sales department job run smoothly.
Family Friendly flexible
Associate Attorney (Current Employee) –  Summit, NJJanuary 3, 2015
The is a very family friendly firm that provides for a flexible work environment. However, they do not adequately compensate the professionals nor did they provide incentive programs or substantial bonuses. All of my co-workers are extremely friendly and provide support when necessary. Personally, this office is also very close to my home so the commute is fantastic.
Good Team Leaders
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 2, 2015
Enjoyed Every thing that came with the job role
I learnt a number of skills
Good Team Leaders