The Social Media Writer will be part of the team responsible for the overall execution and tracking of various clients’ digital media campaigns. The ideal candidate has performance-based experience with online marketing and a strong understanding of social media campaigns. This position is part-time, approximately 20 hours a week.
Desired skills & experience:
- Help manage social media campaigns across multiple channels including, Facebook, Twitter, Google +, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram
- Research trending topics and create blog content
- Help coordinate online advertising campaigns with social media marketing initiatives
- Assist in gathering analytics for online marketing campaigns and key performance metrics using Google Analytics and RivalIQ
- Test targeting on an ongoing basis to optimize social post performance
- Knows how to use Buffer and Hootsuite (not required but definite plus)
- Has or is working on a degree in marketing, communications, public relations or related field
- Online marketing experience including effectively executing social media campaigns
- Outstanding organizational skills; the ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time
- Understands ins and outs of social media platforms. (Must understand: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, others a plus)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Team player & creative
- On-going knowledge of online marketing trends
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Google Docs
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite platforms preferred
Benefits of working for VIM
- Free lunch Friday
- Casual Friday
- Free drinks
- Potential to work for the company after a successful internship
When applying please include links/handles to your social media accounts.
Venture Icon Media is a full-service digital marketing company that is growing fast. Established in 2010, Venture Icon Media introduced the proprietary Thinker Web and Social Buddy tools to mainstream marketing and the results were amazing. VIM’s specialists focus on maximizing client webpages, social media accounts, advertising and marketing. We succeed in driving traffic to our clients’ websites and businesses. We have developed a very unique way to engage customers and grow client networks.
VIM provides its interns with a stipend of $500 per semester.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard
Venture Icon Media offers a combination of our social media expertise and software tools. This power house duo will improve your online...