Venture Photography

Venture Photography Employer Reviews

Sale Associate in the mall
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Stamford, CTJanuary 28, 2013
Cons: no breaks
Demonstrate products to customer step by step.
Organized the display, make sure the place is neat and easy to understand.
Fun and creative work place
Photographer (Former Employee), Greenwich, CTOctober 23, 2012
*long days
* classes and workshops with other employees
* trips to the museum
* new clients every day
fun exciting workplace
Graphic Designer / Digital retoucher (Current Employee), Rochdale, ENGMay 20, 2014
Using the latest technology to dial into studio to access all work needed. Specializing in high-end digital retouching and photo manipulation in Adobe photoshop. Liaising with all departments from Exhibiton to Preview. Using Photoshop to re-size and enhance images to the highest quality using high end digital techniques from airbrushing to lucis. removing – more... blemishes, Improving skin tones and colours, replacing backgrounds, creating artwork, manipulating images to suit clients desired finish.etc. Producing Graphics, Maps, Adverts. Liaising with Head Office with desired turnaround times for completed products, Designing and placing adverts for brochures and monthly bulletins. Creating clients shows, I phone Apps, USB Slideshows, Aminoto videos, Teamviewer, Dropbox, Envision, and Digital Photo Frames. Designing and updating website with up and coming events and exhibitions. Regularly maintaining server for the studio, backing up to the server, making sure enough space etc... – less
fun place to work, very productive & professional
Studio Assistant (Current Employee), Chester, ENGFebruary 27, 2014
Great place to work, fun people, professional and productive.
Exhibition Sales Person
Part Time Exhibition Sales Person (Current Employee), Leamington Spa, ENGJanuary 31, 2014
With my job it requires me to travel around each weekend to different sites to where our exhibition is being located. It challenges me with approaching all kind of clients, giving them information on what we do and potentially selling to each person, also giving them knowledge of any offers/competitions that we are doing currently.
I feel that it learnt – more... me a lot about confidence and just going in for it, to not ever hold back. It made me feel more so invincible than ever before and that I can achieve anything when I put my mind to it.
Sometimes there could be days where you have to work more independently without having your team beside you, so you have to give out ALL information without having someone help you. Even though this is more challenging it does have some great benefits doing so, allowing you to have a sense for independence, and to have control of what is happening with the conversation with the public.
As being part of a Sales Exhibitioner being with a team also we are required to support each other when one is in need, to help remind them of what's new and give each other ideas of how to try different ways of channelling the public. – less
Friendly staff
Receptionist/Telesales (Current Employee), Wests sussexApril 9, 2013
I have worked here from late 2012, originally helping out on the odd Sunday. I have prgressively learnt more as the months have gone on and have been selected for telesales training.

I currently meet and greet clients coming in for sessions and viewings, answer clients phonecalls help ing in any way I can, and also some administrative work in between.
Hard Work and Challenging with little rewards
Sales Exhibition Person (Former Employee), LichfieldJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: a good salary
Cons: long hours outside and pay & commission not always paid on time.
It's hard to describe a typical day at work because I did many different things. When I was working in the studio, I could be doing all sorts of things from cleaning up the srudio to covering reception and doing admin work. When I was at an exhibition, I would have to work really hard to meet sales targets and also be presentable and confident for a – more... long period of time. I would often be standing all day approaching people for 8 hours in various different places such as Tesco, David Lloyd Gyms and outside the studio. This was the hardest part of my job however I really enjoy a challenge and I learnt that positive input results a positive outcomes. I got on with all of my co-workers extremely well and often socialised with them outside of work. – less
Creative enviorment.
Photographer and design consultant (Former Employee), PeterboroughDecember 11, 2012
Pros: to be able to photograph a huge range of clients
Cons: unsocialable hours
In the short time I was based at Venture I learn't a great deal from my co-workers. As one of the four photographers based at the studio we were tasked with ensuring that our clients felt completely relaxed during their time with us, from the 1 hour in the studio through to the presentation or portfolio of their work to ensure that the best images were – more... used for the space avalible in their homes. – less
good experience, seeing and learning new things everyday
receptionist/sales assistant/ tele sales (Former Employee), Edinburgh, ScotlamdDecember 7, 2012
Pros: learning so much
Cons: not having enough hours to work
Working with Venture Photography let me see how photography worksand the amazing thing the photographers were capable off.

My job included many things; reception work, answering incoming calls, greeting customers on arrival, showing customers their completed work, serving refreshments, filing, client data entry and working with the diary to schedule – more... appointments.
(my most enjoyable part of work)

I also worked in the sales department where I would travel to different locations and work on a stall, selling vouchers to the public and gathering new cliental. This gave me the opportunity to meet and talk to people and tell them what venture was, what work they do and what they could offer each person.
(thus being the hardest part of my job)

In addition I also worked in the tele-sales, where I would call potential customers and sell them vouchers over the phone, booking people appointments anddoing follow up calls.

I enjoyed my time with this company as it gave me the opportunity to meet some fantastic people, learn alot of new things and also gain more skills, – less
Venture Photography
Photographer / Consultant (Current Employee), Eton, BerkshireMay 29, 2012
Pros: great personal development
Cons: n/a
Venture is a well known portraiture photographers which is based around the world.

My photography & people skills have vastly improved, I have a much better technical understanding in the studio But more importantly my client relations.

They strive for perfection and have won multiple awards to prove it. You develop well and fast as it is such a fast – more... paced environment to work in. I have enjoyed & learnt a lot from Venture but it is not the style of photography I wish to pursue.

Having worked in Sales before my background suited the business side quite well, in terms of the pitch & after care with the clients. With Venture this has again improved & it is something I can take on to any work space in the future. – less

Venture Photography Photos