Veolia Employee Reviews

Good Environment
Document Control/Purchasing (Former Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJJuly 21, 2017
Great place to work for. Great learning experience. Was more like a family environment. You have help when needed and giving the space to work on your own.
great place to work for
Accounts Payable Representative (Current Employee) –  Flanders, NJJuly 7, 2017
great people, great environment, management is incredible, company focuses on there clients, vendors and employees, fun work place environment........
industrial corruption
Industrial Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Pascagoula, MSJune 29, 2017
They do not allow you to advance. They preach safety until you find something unsafe, then they outcast you for it. They lie to the employees about hours and compensation
good company
Driver (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJune 25, 2017
The work is very diverse and physical. great company to work for. Great benifits and a balanced work/family time. there is opportunity for advancement.
Terrible project manager loud and abusive rules by fear
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSJune 25, 2017
If you seem smart or can get the job done project manager works fast to break that up no one can dare be allowed to possibly be as smart as project manager.could be turned around but current management is holding it up. This was reported to corporate only to be covered up , problem here is not going to be changed just provoke good people to quit or bogus write ups and fire . Pitiful example of a world class corp
Pros
World class corporation
Cons
Too many to list
Good workplace and safety conscience
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Rockdale, TXJune 19, 2017
Work mostly in refinery as a industrial cleaning company. Great safety practices and a wonderful benefits program. They have a great management team and look out for there employees
Good company to work for.
Diver 1 (Former Employee) –  Morgan City, LAJune 16, 2017
I liked working for the company. They kept me busy with different types of dive work. They promoted advancement in the ranks. I could stay offshore as long as I wanted and keep the paychecks coming in. Their pay scale was competitive if not more than other diving companies.
Pros
Lots of work and good pay.
Cons
I had to relocate closer to work, after they first told me, that it was fine to live where I was. That was a cost that I had to encure.
Poorest place on the Eastside
Bus Driver. (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAJune 16, 2017
Clients are wonderful. Dispatchers are very poor. If they do not like you, your day will be filled with a manifest that couldn't be completed by supper man. I was refused a vacation for the last Five years I worked. I was paid for this time but was never given time off. When my father died, I was told it was my job or else. Finally my body gave out. Access is not a recommend place to work! They are always hiring just for this reason.
Pros
You have the best clients on this Earth. I loved my riders.
Cons
Dispatchers run everything into the ground. The service has gotten so poor, I am surprised Metro puts up with them.
Great place to start!
Bus Operator (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJune 6, 2017
You bid on flexible schedules. Can work extra board for extra pay. Company is still growing so policies are constantly changing. Open door policy is observed by all supervisors.
Pros
great schedules
Cons
low starting pay
Management will string you along just to keep you working
PROJECT ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  La Porte, TXJune 1, 2017
Management will string you along just to keep you working. They will tell you what you want to hear but make excuses when it's time to deliver on their promises.
Nice Bosses
Recycler (Former Employee) –  Mapleton, ILJune 1, 2017
Work here was fair. Boss' were content as long as you were getting your job done. Well equipped for the work you are doing and they make sure you have all the safety certifications, and knowledge to insure you can do your job safely.
Pros
Bosses
Cons
Bosses bosses
Laid back company to work for
Operator / Foreman (Current Employee) –  Twilight, WVMay 30, 2017
best job i ever had.. only bad part is management keeps you in dark about alot of things. good health insurance , good co workers. all and all a great company to work for
Pros
no one looking over ur shoulder why u work
Cons
safety safety safety
admin assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 30, 2017
Get to work answer calls, make copy's, send fax receive fax make sure office was clean. make flight trips for boss help with every department that needs help.
Interesting day in a 24/7 operation
Maintenance Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 30, 2017
Find a day when your regular scheduled events become secondary due to some issue that arises suddenly. When emergencies happen and all respond to deal with situations. Stand back and analyze the situation and a game plan for repairs. Put all the wheels in motion to get this planned out safely
Pros
Job is never boring
Cons
Lots of hours and planning, working with diminished budgets
One of the best jobs I've Had
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 28, 2017
Veolia is a fantastic company top to bottom. The management, the staff, the structure-- I really enjoyed working here and if I still lived in WI I would still be working there.
Safe and productive work enviroment
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 27, 2017
Veolia Has a fast past work environment with a strong safety culture and are committed to Quality and service great place to work for people who wish to learn new job trades and work skills
Good Job to get experiance
Operator (Current Employee) –  Westlake, LAMay 26, 2017
Veolia is a great job for someone that is looking to get experience plant operations. This job is laid back most of the time. Great benefits and good people to work with.
Great place to be if your coming right outta high school
Temp to hire (Former Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WIMay 25, 2017
This is a great place to be if your a guy that's coming right out of high school. They have classes and they help get you preped for the real world. The pay is around $10.00 Which is good for any kid coming out if high school looking for work. This is basically a job training program nothing really long term.
Pros
Great people. Getting yoy ready for the real world. Good in the job training
Cons
Nothing you can mqke an career out of here. Not long term
Nice place to work
Account Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 16, 2017
Great place to work that is relatively quiet for the size of the company. Everyone that works there is incredibly nice and very genuine. The workload is not all to challenging yet still remains interesting.
Documentation Clerk II (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSMay 14, 2017
Any job is great to have.

Veolia has great benefits. Just stating out in Jackson Ms, so they are new here, which means there are adjustments to get use too.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Veolia. Our community is ready to answer.