Veolia Employee Reviews

Good workplace and safety conscience
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Rockdale, TXJune 19, 2017
Work mostly in refinery as a industrial cleaning company. Great safety practices and a wonderful benefits program. They have a great management team and look out for there employees
Good company to work for.
Diver 1 (Former Employee) –  Morgan City, LAJune 16, 2017
I liked working for the company. They kept me busy with different types of dive work. They promoted advancement in the ranks. I could stay offshore as long as I wanted and keep the paychecks coming in. Their pay scale was competitive if not more than other diving companies.
Pros
Lots of work and good pay.
Cons
I had to relocate closer to work, after they first told me, that it was fine to live where I was. That was a cost that I had to encure.
Poorest place on the Eastside
Bus Driver. (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAJune 16, 2017
Clients are wonderful. Dispatchers are very poor. If they do not like you, your day will be filled with a manifest that couldn't be completed by supper man. I was refused a vacation for the last Five years I worked. I was paid for this time but was never given time off. When my father died, I was told it was my job or else. Finally my body gave out. Access is not a recommend place to work! They are always hiring just for this reason.
Pros
You have the best clients on this Earth. I loved my riders.
Cons
Dispatchers run everything into the ground. The service has gotten so poor, I am surprised Metro puts up with them.
Great place to start!
Bus Operator (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJune 6, 2017
You bid on flexible schedules. Can work extra board for extra pay. Company is still growing so policies are constantly changing. Open door policy is observed by all supervisors.
Pros
great schedules
Cons
low starting pay
Management will string you along just to keep you working
PROJECT ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  La Porte, TXJune 1, 2017
Management will string you along just to keep you working. They will tell you what you want to hear but make excuses when it's time to deliver on their promises.
Nice Bosses
Recycler (Former Employee) –  Mapleton, ILJune 1, 2017
Work here was fair. Boss' were content as long as you were getting your job done. Well equipped for the work you are doing and they make sure you have all the safety certifications, and knowledge to insure you can do your job safely.
Pros
Bosses
Cons
Bosses bosses
Laid back company to work for
Operator / Foreman (Current Employee) –  Twilight, WVMay 30, 2017
best job i ever had.. only bad part is management keeps you in dark about alot of things. good health insurance , good co workers. all and all a great company to work for
Pros
no one looking over ur shoulder why u work
Cons
safety safety safety
admin assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 30, 2017
Get to work answer calls, make copy's, send fax receive fax make sure office was clean. make flight trips for boss help with every department that needs help.
Interesting day in a 24/7 operation
Maintenance Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 30, 2017
Find a day when your regular scheduled events become secondary due to some issue that arises suddenly. When emergencies happen and all respond to deal with situations. Stand back and analyze the situation and a game plan for repairs. Put all the wheels in motion to get this planned out safely
Pros
Job is never boring
Cons
Lots of hours and planning, working with diminished budgets
One of the best jobs I've Had
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 28, 2017
Veolia is a fantastic company top to bottom. The management, the staff, the structure-- I really enjoyed working here and if I still lived in WI I would still be working there.
Safe and productive work enviroment
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 27, 2017
Veolia Has a fast past work environment with a strong safety culture and are committed to Quality and service great place to work for people who wish to learn new job trades and work skills
Good Job to get experiance
Operator (Current Employee) –  Westlake, LAMay 26, 2017
Veolia is a great job for someone that is looking to get experience plant operations. This job is laid back most of the time. Great benefits and good people to work with.
Great place to be if your coming right outta high school
Temp to hire (Former Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WIMay 25, 2017
This is a great place to be if your a guy that's coming right out of high school. They have classes and they help get you preped for the real world. The pay is around $10.00 Which is good for any kid coming out if high school looking for work. This is basically a job training program nothing really long term.
Pros
Great people. Getting yoy ready for the real world. Good in the job training
Cons
Nothing you can mqke an career out of here. Not long term
Nice place to work
Account Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 16, 2017
Great place to work that is relatively quiet for the size of the company. Everyone that works there is incredibly nice and very genuine. The workload is not all to challenging yet still remains interesting.
Documentation Clerk II (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSMay 14, 2017
Any job is great to have.

Veolia has great benefits. Just stating out in Jackson Ms, so they are new here, which means there are adjustments to get use too.
zero room for advancement
Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  Waukegan, ILMay 12, 2017
Not the best place to work if you want to advance your career. Management doesnt promote from within often. When asking for consideration in a new role, be prepared to be laughted at and mocked.
Pros
Monthly birthday lunches, fun holiday events
Cons
management is not good.
Very poor management
HEALTH AND SAFETY DIVISIONAL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Westland, MIMay 11, 2017
Not a good place to work. Management revolves on favoritism; lack of communication; and making up their own rules as they go. Constantly changing scope of business. Extremely unorganized.
Great Company to work for. Good people & work environment
Business Development Manager for South America (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL/ Sao Paulo, Brazil/ Santiago, ChileMay 3, 2017
Development Manager for South America
Tipical work day... Travel required up to 50%
Good kowledge for technical issues and Business oriented...... No more relevant issues for this company
Pros
Frequent Business travel 80%
Cons
I should live in US working for this company
Operator 1 (Current Employee) –  Borger, TXMay 1, 2017
Good people to work with over all . Not enough pay. Higher ups get raises and bonuses but operator levels does not. Time payed off not full 12 hour shift.
good times and bad times
Hydroblaster (Current Employee) –  Laplace, LAApril 28, 2017
Some times you might be working allot of hours then some times you might be waiting on a phone call to return to work. Sometimes you won't get paid properly for travel time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Veolia. Our community is ready to answer.