Great Pay and Benefits- Full Time Position
Looking for a friendly, energetic, and hard working professional to join our team in Camp Hill. Must be willing to form solid relationships with patients and co-workers. Excellent opportunity to advance your career in a great working environment.
Candidate must have:
- Positive disposition and great smile
- Excellent listening and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Professional and polished attitude and appearance
- Independent problem solving skills
- Strong organizational abilities
- Proficient computer skills, including: Windows based office technologies (ex Word, Excel), email, and automated billing systems.
Responsibilities will include:
- Greeting all visitors in a cordial and professional manner.
- Maintaining a comfortable, organized office environment for all employees and guests.
- Receiving incoming calls: answering inquiries and performing a variety of administrative duties as assigned.
- Assisting in the patient intake process through data entry, insurance verification, completing reports and other office tasks.
- Reviewing clinician documentation to ensure complete and appropriate patient billing.
- Working with doctors to create and present treatment plans.
- Performing other duties or special projects as assigned.
- May require occasional evening and Saturday morning hours.
Candidate may benefit from:
- Previous dental experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Computer knowledge or experience.
- Knowledge of dental or medical billing
Indeed - 7 months ago