- Prepare entries.
- Prepare general accruals as needed.
- Review key balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Responsible for remittance.
- Ensure that correct amount is remitted timely in appropriate currencies.
- Preparation of monthly financial.
- Ensure proactive financial analysis and review of financial reporting packages.
- Prepare Balance sheet analytical review.
- Provide support / financial information to the Controllers.
- Provide Plan and Forecast for Support.
- Key Liaison with External and Internal Auditors.
- Improve Policy and Procedures manual.
- Ensure that existing internal controls are complied.
The successful Junior Accountant applicant will possess an Undergraduate University Degree with major in Finance or Accounting.
1 to 3 years of experience in accounting or financial services industry preferred
- Interest in learning more about accounting, finance and the Loan Servicing Industry.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet timelines, without compromising the integrity of the information
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong customer service and client focus.
- Solid computer skills.
- Ability to learn to use new software as required
- Looking for a dynamic junior accountant, someone who's looking to grow into an accountant career.
- U. S. Citizenship Required.
- Federal Government Experience highly desired.
- DELTEK, Cost Point, QuickBooks, Excel, MS SQL
Indeed - 14 months ago
Verdi Consulting is a financial management and technical consulting firm that assists Federal governments achieve mission objectives through...