- Develop and design survey questionnaires, assist in data collection operations, analyze and evaluate data, and consult regarding Sampling strategies.
- Analyze the efficiency of sampling designs, recommend appropriate action to
improve or correct designs, and determine the sample design specifications, which include types of sampling parameters, sample sizes, definitions of sampling units, and uses of control data for stratification.
- Plan and coordinate the classification, stratification, allocation, selection of list
and area samples, and preparation of samples.
- Summarize, analyze, and interpret the resultant data and provide written reports for inclusion in audit working papers.
- Assist in presentation of results in audit reports.
- Provide methodological and project management support.
- Provide training to staff as needed
- Provide expert testimony to Congress supporting conclusions reached as a result of the sampling methodology deployed for specific audit projects
Indeed - 7 months ago