Senior C# .NET Windows Developer
Verdi Consulting, Inc. - McLean, VA
A two-time “Inc. 500” award winner seeks a C# .NET Windows Developer with 3+ years of experience with .NET programming, strong Microsoft .NET Technologies and Framework experience, and solid SQL Server database development experience to join our IT team in Tysons Corner, VA.
- Experience with C# .NET Windows application and Windows services.
- Proficiency with Microsoft .NET Technologies and Framework.
- Experience with designing and developing data intensive applications.
- Experience with designing and managing multi-threaded application.
- Experience with parallel processing and development on a multi core processors.
- Strong Skills in building SOA based applications.
- Experience in SOAP, REST and WCF.
- Experience in developing and supporting client applications, data manipulation, and data intensive applications
- Solid understanding of object oriented methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Exhibit strong Microsoft SQL server development and debugging skills.
- 3+ years of experience in working with LINQ, lambda expressions, ADO.NET and Entity Framework.
- Solid WPF experience.
- Experience with building Web Services and Web API.
- knowledge writing stored procedures and complex functions
- Strong experience with user interface design (UI) and UI best practices.
- Experience working in Visual Studio 2010 or 2012.
- Experience with Agile software development
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills.
Verdi Consulting, Inc. www.verdiconsulting.net is a high-growth Tysons Corner, VA-based accounting and IT consultancy and 2011-12 “Inc. 500” awardee. The position above is for placement on a multi-year task order with a current Federal client where we have numerous “exceeds expectations ratings.” The vast majority of the work will be performed locally. We offer full-time employees highly competitive pay, cutting edge work assignments, great benefits (health, dental, life, vision, ST/LT disability), 401-k, free parking or Metro benefits and paid vacation and holidays. We welcome the opportunity to evaluate your skills and interest.
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Verdi Consulting is a financial management and technical consulting firm that assists Federal governments achieve mission objectives through...