Senior Security Engineer
- Responsible for systems analysis, maintenance and troubleshooting of all systems security.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL server system security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server 2008 system security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Demonstrate Knowledge of best security practices across the enterprise.
- Knowledge of software development life cycles (SDLC), and various methods of integrating security in the SDLC
- Familiarity with ISO security standards, NIST, and other state and federal information security / privacy laws.
- 5+ years of direct technical information security experience.
- Assess and identify security threats and vulnerabilities across the enterprise. Provide recommended remediation, reporting and analysis to teams.
Verdi Consulting, Inc. www.verdiconsulting.net is a high-growth Tysons Corner, VA-based accounting and IT consultancy and 2011-12 “Inc. 500” awardee. The position above is for placement on a multi-year task order with a current Federal client where we have numerous “exceeds expectations ratings.” The vast majority of the work will be performed locally. We offer full-time employees highly competitive pay, cutting edge work assignments, great benefits (health, dental, life, vision, ST/LT disability), 401-k, free parking or Metro benefits and paid vacation and holidays. We welcome the opportunity to evaluate your skills and interest.
Verdi Consulting is a financial management and technical consulting firm that assists Federal governments achieve mission objectives through...