Veredus Employee Reviews

Contract Company
Client Server Engineer III (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 20, 2016
Depends on the place they find you a job. I worked for BB&T and enjoyed it greatly. The management at this location is amazing. Just sucks that the contract ended.
Great Career Opportunity
IT Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 8, 2016
If you want to grow professionally and have a chance to make a lot of money Veredus is the place to be. As an internal employee you have the chance to network with people everyday and help make their lives better by helping them find a new opportunity. The people in our office are great as well. We take pride in the relationships we build with candidates.
Pros
Great compensation package, flexibility
Cons
Benefits are a little pricy
Great Place
Project Management Intern (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 10, 2016
I think the culture from my perspective is wonderful. They respect everyone and give opportunities for advancement as earned. Their upper management is always striving to make things better for everyone.
Pros
Work Environment, Hours, Location
Cons
Being an Intern
Responsible for assisting many customers on bridged conferences
Security Operations Center (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAMay 11, 2016
• Responsible for assisting many customers on bridged conferences remotely while troubleshooting nature of reported firewall issues such as distributed denial of service attacks using source and destination IP addresses, connectivity issues or latency related problems. Examined log files to provide real-time analysis and information in proving an actual security risk. Determined rulebase traffic on Checkpoint and Crossbeam firewalls by using Linux commands.
Great consulting company.
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 8, 2016
Great consulting company. They recognize their employees contributions via breakfast and holiday celebrations..They will place you if a position is available.
Great
Desktop Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLDecember 5, 2015
I was placed with multiple job positions. Most temporary jobs, the staff was helpful and willing to give me pointers on job interviews. And again I have come to them for help in finding a permanent job.
Toxic Environment - Good old boy club
IT Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAAugust 5, 2015
Bad company to work for, training is non existance, leadership is micromanagement and never give you positive reinforecment. If you like the good old boy club, work there. If not run for your life before they kick you out
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Veredus. Our community is ready to answer.