Veriforce Employee Reviews

Could Be So Much More
Rank and File (Current Employee) –  Conroe, TexasApril 27, 2017
Veriforce could be so much more than it is and no one seems to care.

Miscommunication and mismanagement is the status quo here. As an employee you are just a number. An under-valued, under-paid, unappreciated, over-worked number.
Pros
It is a job
Cons
Pretty much everything else
Well Organized and Culturally Diverse
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXJune 7, 2016
A typical day includes emails to and from employees and building management. Stocking supplies in the break room and supply closet. Tending to employee requests with supplies and other office amenities. I have learned many things from working in an office setting at Veriforce. I learned how to work many different microsoft applications, manage large employee events, communicating though skype and email, how to complete an expense report, and how to stay organized with multiple job tasks in a timely manner.
Pros
Great communication between co workers.
Cons
Confinement to one area for the entire work day.Which leads to pain in the knees and back.
Great company that cares about their employees
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXFebruary 11, 2016
Veriforce is a great company to work for. It's a relaxed atmosphere and business casual attire, but people are serious about their work. The people are great and truly care about the work they do.
The President is very active in running the company and the managers are "hands-off" they expect you to be independent workers that don't need to be micromanaged.
The culture is great, we have monthly company lunches to celebrate birthdays and anniversaries, Christmas parties, Halloween costume parties, and the occasional pot-luck lunch.
Flexible schedules allow work/family balance.
Pros
100% paid benefits with many options. Flexible schedules
Average Employment
HSE Compliance Auditor (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXDecember 29, 2015
A typical work day involves auditing pipeline contractors HSE management systems for the purpose of OSHA compliance, identifying the gaps, and submitting reports of the findings.
Pros
Easy going work enviroment
Cons
No advancement opportunities
Small company with a family environment feel
National Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXAugust 3, 2015
Family feel to the company with everyone being readily available to assist you with anything you need. Not much politics or red tape to maneuver around, which makes the environment easy to adapt to. Can go directly to management for any concerns, questions, etc.
Great Job
At Home Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Shenandoah, TXSeptember 5, 2013
A typical day at work was entering qualifications for 8 hours a day, making sure documents matched up.

I got to learn a lot about the oil industry and DOT regulations

For the most part my management was great

Having to work Saturdays was the hardest part of my job, not being able to spend time with my children

All of my job was enjoyable, I cant say that I disliked any of it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Veriforce. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8