VERIGENT Employee Reviews

Very Diligent Recruiters
Network Technician III (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 6, 2016
I work for Verigent as a Network Technician. I am recruited to do contract work through Verigent. They are very aggressive in securing long term and permanent assignments. I have worked for them periodically since 2014 and will continue to work for them as needed. They are very fair in compensation as well. : )
put me on quick but also left quick
Telecom Helper for Advantel (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CAAugust 22, 2016
had a short 1 week term with the company for a telecom company. went very fast. I havent heard back from this company but was told that the client they had that me and the 2 others worked very well and fast and could see us there again. only bad thing is, is that I havent heard from them yet.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
havent heard back
Verigent Review
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceburg, INJune 20, 2016
My primary contact at the company was very helpful and did an excellent job at doing what he could to prep me for placement with their client. Unfortunately the client decided that they wanted to change what they were looking for in the position but failed to let Verigent know.

My contact was friendly, professional, and helpful. He answered what questions I had and if he didn't know he let me know and had someone from Verigent contact me that would know the answer.
Pros
Helpful, professional, and friendly. Readily available and followed up frequently.
Stressful environment
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, NCJune 7, 2016
I really don't have much positive to say about this company. The job is stressful. People go out to their cars or go home cry because to the pressure the environment of this place puts on you. You would quit a job without a backup plan, before you tough it out here!!! Management has their pets and if you are not one, you will get the worst part of the work load.
The best way to describe the atmosphere is TOXIC!
Pros
The company likes to do group outings.
Cons
SO, many cons I could write a book, This can be a good place to work, however the over micromanaging will put unnecessary stress on the employees, Not a team work environment, Will point blame, rather that resolve issues together, Very discriminating atmosphere, The work is worth more than what you are paid
good company with many great coworkers
SUPERINTENDENT/ INSTALLER (Former Employee) –  northern californiaMay 9, 2016
A typical day at work would be showing up at 7am . We would take a few minutes t go over what task the lead wanted done for that shift and get it done. One of things I learned was how to work with other contractors and costumer onsite facility leads. Management personal was always helpful in getting us any material and tech support we needed. my coworkers were some of the best guys I"ve ever worked with and I would call them friends. The hardest part of the job was being out of town for weeks at a time and the the 3 hour time different from back east as far getting material sent to us that weed needed .The best part of the job I would have to say was the friendship that I made
Pros
Hotels and vehicle provided
Great company to work for. Organized and prepared.
Telecommunications Technician (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 21, 2016
Communication was a big plus. You knew where you would be working, who you would be working with, and what to have. Never had any issues with anything.
Enjoyed working VERIGENT,LLC
Central Office Technician / Installer (Former Employee) –  Chevy Chase, MDJanuary 1, 2016
I enjoy working for Contract companies. I enjoyed working for C&P Telephone, Bell Atlantic and Verizon for a total of 24.5 years.
I like to be challenged with installation, troubleshooting, and repair aspects of jobs.
I like to work long hours and always complete work on or before date due. I work well with other technicians.
The challenge of doing a job by going above and beyond what is expected is very satisfying.
I have really enjoyed working contract jobs for large business customers and receive recognition for a job well done. I find recognition from clients very satisfying.
I absolutely enjoy a challenge with new technology. Always something new to learn in the telecommunications field.
Pros
Always the feeling of accomplishment.
Data Analysis Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, NCNovember 17, 2015
I really enjoyed doing interm work for this company. They had a great management team that worked with my schedule as a student. They were very flexible with deadlines and I could work when I had time.
Great client to work for but i rarely heard from my recruiter.
Low Voltage Installer (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg and Cheasapeake VAAugust 24, 2015
Great client to work for but i rarely heard from my recruiter.
Typical workday included running wire (cat 5e), operating boon left, installing wireless access point and air defender sensors. Management and co workers were great. The hardest part of the job was the heat and work schedule. Most enjoyable part of the job was learning a new trade and working along side of management and co workers.
Fair & impartial
Cabling Technician (Former Employee) –  Arcadia, CAJuly 30, 2015
Fair and enjoyable experience. Able to interact with management and problem solve. Management is fair and willing to insure productivity.
Pros
early start time
Cons
Management is hard to contact
Network Technician (Former Employee) –  VAFebruary 18, 2015
Not much to say i would not work for this company again hard work never pays off pay rate is constantly being cut at their leisure. pay check is tampered with with no warning over all just stay away and avoid the headaches
Cons
pay check tamper
Excellent pay in Texas
AFL cable pulling asst. (Former Employee) –  Plainview, TXSeptember 19, 2014
Verigent is an excellent job opportunity. The only thing is its more relevant in the bigger cities however its the only good job in texas for entry level positions.
its a temp agency
Telecom Technician (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 25, 2014
Tipical temp agency. The communication between them, and the company you will be assigned to is horrible.
Pros
many different projects
Cons
horrible communication
I have had a good working relationship with this copmany
Cable technician (Former Employee) –  Madison WiAugust 25, 2014
Working with Verigent has been grate for me. I get to see my family each night and the people are wonderful
A Great company to work for.
Cable Puller (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCAugust 9, 2014
Working at Verigent was great and very informative. I also installed, terminated and pulled CAT 5 & CAT 6 cables through ducts using fish tape and small rods by hand/Terminated RJ45/RJ11 connectors using crimpers and wire strippers/Assisted tech lead in completing projects in timely manner.

Installed cable trays/racks and J-hooks/Dressed/routed cable into closets and performed essential duties.
Pros
working with great people.
Cons
none for me
Temporary
Journeyman Installer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 3, 2014
This was an alright temp job. Typical Cat 6 install. This is stupid.
interesting
Technician (Current Employee) –  virginiaMay 31, 2014
Its an interesting place to work.

They have many different contracts within the Electronic security industry.
Productive and dependable place to work
Lead Technician/Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  Winston-salem, NCMay 13, 2014
I have had the opportunity to work with Verigent for almost two years. Verigent values their employees and fosters a positive and safe worth ethic. Verigent challenges its employees to be independent and hard working while learning new skills through different assigned projects. When there is a problem or concern, they handle the situation professionally and treat each team member as an individual vested in their company.
Pros
dependable work with great opportunities to advance in the company
Cons
healthcare paper work is a slow process
Good Work place,
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAApril 25, 2014
It is a great place to work, I am long term so have been able to develop co-worker friendship.
Pros
easy comute
Cons
low pay scale.
Temporary Employment
Telecom Engineer (Former Employee) –  Charleston,SCMarch 31, 2014
Management is great to work with. Job details were presented clear and defined.
Pros
good pay
Cons
not enough work to stay busy

2.9