Veriha Trucking Employee Reviews

terminated for nothing to do with my job!!!!!!!
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Marinette, WIDecember 5, 2017
Terminated for nothing to do with my job!!!! driver manager were horrible, expected you to were you were going, when it property wasnt on GPS.terminating employee without here there side of what happen is illegal come to find out.
Pros
pay
Cons
everything
Great Place to work!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Marinette, WINovember 6, 2017
Veriha is a great place to work! As with all jobs it is going to be what you put into it. If you work hard you will be rewarded. Employees are given the ability to make decisions without fear of recourse. Given the size of the company employees do multiple jobs within their role. Expectations are high (as they should be). I see other reviews on this site which are not fair assessments of the company. Would you want to work for a company who did not demand success and hold people accountable for results? On-going training and development is offered and supported. Employees are expected to communicate areas they need additional support in and work through leadership to coordinate training. Bottom line is you own your career and your success. They are here to support you along the way.
Pros
Small company, Autonomy, Friendly Team
Unrealistic Expectations
Career Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Marinette, WIAugust 6, 2017
My time with Veriha was an experience. My manager was an excellent manager- however, they did not reflect upon her any leadership respect. She truly worked hard in the recruiting department, and tried to make working in this department fun- and not demotivating. The culture was toxic- because the turnover rate within the organization was high, and unfortunately, people were concerned about their own jobs and their own ability to remain with the company. The management wanted unrealistic expectations for hiring- when turnover rate of drivers would impact the driver count- making it difficult to meet the specific driver requirements. I am thankful for the time I got to work with my manager within my department. My team was exceptional and tried everything they could to meet requirements.
Pros
My manager, often times free lunches
Cons
Stressful environment, high turnover within the organization
Busy Work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Marinette, WIJune 20, 2017
Fast paced environment, management expects the moon but gives no help. Lots of favoritism going on, have to travel between two offices. Green Bay office okay, but other office you walk on eggshells. Makes big promises but never delivers. Manager can be nice, then will turn on a dime with no reason. Manager tends micromanage and hovers over employees. Office employees are treated as second class citizens.
Good place to work and Develop at every level.
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Marinette, WIMay 10, 2017
Well each and every company has it's pros and cons, we understand this. A company needs to what the cons are in order to fix them. The company has a great driver development program. Is it detailed, yes, and that means it's thorough. The coaching and mentoring atmosphere are complimentary to proactive skills development. The company has really gone the extra mile to ensure all drivers are properly coached. Every driver regardless of experience level can use coaching and refresher classes and reminders. When a driver believes they don't need to learn anymore than they already know, that's extreme complacency and something is going to happen. The company stands by the drivers and helps them at every turn. The culture and atmosphere are excellent. When you think about trucking, consider Veriha, they remember your name and will work with you through any issues you may have.
Pros
Driver development, coaching and mentoring
Cons
Some lower mile runs on occasion
Good company
OTR Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Marinette, WISeptember 16, 2016
Veriha trucking is a decent company to work for if you're just starting out in the truck driving world. I didnt mind working for them myself besides of the disagreements with dispatch occasionally.
Great local driving positions.
Local Driver (Former Employee) –  Marinette, WINovember 4, 2015
Great company to work for, management needs to improve in the area of dispatching. Needs better response time for truck breakdowns.
Pros
Nice friendly co-workers and set routes.
Cons
Dispatch needs drastic improvement.
Good loads and driver support
Professional Driver (Current Employee) –  Marinette, WIJuly 28, 2015
Great company for regional or otr drivers. I'm just looking for home time. They offer great benefits and very competitive wages. If your just starting out Veriha is a great place.
very poorly ran company
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Marinette, WIJuly 16, 2015
pay is terrible, hours are way to long, and beware they have drivecam in all the trucks, this is not the company for your driving career.
Pros
Cons
all the people that run this company
Poor Moral
DIRECTOR OF SAFETY (Current Employee) –  Marinette, WIMarch 22, 2015
Very low moral and extreme micromanagement. Very high turnover rate and job security is non existent. Would not recommend this company.

Want to know more about Veriha Trucking?

Ask a question
Great people, frustrating systems
Driver Manager (Current Employee) –  Marinette, WISeptember 9, 2012
The people are very good to work with, they've been in business a long time and put forth a lot of effort. They're held back by their technology. Its bad. Really bad.
Pros
hard workers, good people
Cons
they don't work smart

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Veriha Trucking. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9