Veris Group Employee Reviews

Great and excellent work place
Information System Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VA 22182June 20, 2017
Outstanding people to work with. Keep doing what your doing(Listening to your employees, giving them better pay, taking their suggestions, etc). Great culture.
Great company to work for.
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  New Cumberland Army Depot, PAJune 5, 2017
Great company to work for. If you worked hard and did your job you were rewarded. Management is always accessible and willing to take the time to discuss any and all issues.
Great place to work with many perks!
Security Analyst (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 16, 2016
For one I don't think any other company would have given me the opportunity that Veris Group has. I was new to the field and still pursuing my degree in Cybersecuirty when I first started with Veris. They were able to overlook the fact that my knowledge, skills and abilities were limited, and focused more so on my determination, eagerness and initiative to learn this field. Within a few short months I have learned so much and owe it to the amazing people with whom I get to work with. Everyone is more than happy to answer any questions and help with each others professional development like i've never before seen. I have also never worked for a company who values their employees and goes out of their way to show it like Veris does. On my birthday they sent me a $25 amazon gift card which no previous employer has ever done. It's the little things like this that makes you feel like you're part of the team and not just a name on a check. They have also been very accommodating as medical or family issue arise and are determined to ensure a balanced work/home life. These are just a few of reasons that makes Veris Group the number one company that I've ever worked for, and I look forward to many years with them.
Pros
32 hours of paid professional development leave, bonuses, awesome coworkers, great leadership
Cons
I have none
Don't Pass Up An Opportunity to Work Here
Sales Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VASeptember 28, 2016
Recently transitioned from LE/Military into a role as a Operations Analyst here at Veris Group. I couldn't be happier with my decision. This company is truly committed to it's employees. This company gave me my first opportunity in cybersecurity, and I have been humble by how much they care about my growth and development in the industry. Leadership is keen to the needs/wants of their employees, and I always appreciate their approachable attitudes. My co-workers are genuine hard-working individuals that I am proud to work with everyday. If you are seeking a position in cybersecurity, or are considering accepting a position to work here - don't hesitate. It will be one of the best decisions you have made.
Pros
Great Leadership, Great Benefits, Great Potential for Advancement
Cons
Veris Group is a motivated company
Associate (Current Employee) –  Sterling, VASeptember 12, 2016
I've been working for Veris Group for over 2 years. From my perspective, the company a motivated to continue growing in the foreseeable future. I've seen (and experienced) many team members grow into more advanced positions, particularly the "super stars" that work hard and produce quality work. I think that employees are able to maintain a good work life balance if they are good with managing their time efficiently.
Pros
Advancement, Culture, Team events
Good working environment
Project Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sterling, VASeptember 1, 2016
Pros:
-Veris group focuses on growing and developing it's employees. To that end, they have an extensive learning and development program that helps staff pursue education and certifications.
-The work-life balance is pretty good, particularly for a company in the DC/NOVA area, with remote work options for most staff.
-When I was going through the hiring process, I was relieved to never hear that the compensation package was "competitive," which generally means the minimum they can get away with. They were willing to negotiate and my compensation was more than I expected.
-Management seems to really want to make the company the best it can be and is constantly getting feedback from the staff.
-I work with a great team of knowledgeable people that are genuinely nice to be around. The culture is open and friendly.

Cons:
I wish I had more vacation time and there was a better parental leave package.
Best Company I've Ever Worked For
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VASeptember 1, 2016
While I've only been with Veris Group for about 1 year, I can't name a single negative. Leadership has an ambitious plan for growth tempered by realism and a deep appreciate for the most important component of growth, the staff. I feel respected, valued and rewarded for the work I'm doing. I'd highly recommend the company for anyone looking for a challenging and fun work environment.
Great client
Senior Information assurance analyst (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAJuly 12, 2013
Supporting Defense Media Activity was a great assignment. This was a new contract so it was a great opportunity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Veris Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6