Growing Electronics Manufacturing Company in Anaheim, CA seeks team member for Administrative Assistant.
Provide outstanding customer service to Program Management department. Assignments will include a variety of projects and tasks. We are looking for a long term candidate to grow within the company, and develop into a specialized position.
Responsibilities will include:
1. Data entry on excel spreadsheets
2. Preparing quote forms for Program Managers
3. Communicating with personnel to obtain complete specifications needed to quote assemblies.
4. Obtaining quotes and negotiating best raw materials pricing from vendors.
5. Creating and maintaining current part numbers in manufacturing software
6. Proof reading documents for spelling and grammar mistakes.
7. Assist with pricing quotations
8. Contacting manufacturing representatives for quoting assistance
The ideal Administrative Assistant candidate will possess the following:
9. Ability to work on several projects at once
10. Ability to work in a fast paced environment
11. Willing to be flexible to meet changing requirements
12. Excellent knowledge of Excel
13. Good communication and organizational skills
14. Attention to detail and accuracy
15. Positive attitude and desire to contribute to team
16. Advance working knowledge of the PC with emphasis on Microsoft Office, and file management.
17. Ability to maintain working vendor relationships
18. Ability to calculate percentages; mark up, as well as basic math skills.
19. Willingness to develop a career within the electronics field
1. Prefer Associates degree.
2. 2-5 years experience in office environment
3. Base Pay plus bonus’s available quarterly
4. Compensation variable based on education and relevant experience
5. Health and Dental coverage
7. Paid time off/Vacation pay