VeriSign, Inc

VeriSign, Inc Employer Reviews

Director Compliance (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAMarch 20, 2014
Directed internal controls over financial (ICFR) program for 2006 and 2007 year-ends, including 2006 restatement
VeriSign was a great place to work
Client Manager/Project Manager (Former Employee), Watertown, MAOctober 21, 2013
VeriSign, has unfortunately, sold the division I worked for but while I was there I found it to be an excellent experience.
Enjoyed helping Verisign evolve their brand
VP - CORPORATE MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS (Former Employee), Reston, VAFebruary 4, 2013
Challenging and rewarding experience in helping Verisign recast their brand and messaging in market as they refocused around their core strengths. Built a wonderful marketing, communications, and web team that added a consistency and cadence to the marketing efforts of the entire company.
Welcomed challenge at a company in transition
Joining Verisign presented me with an exciting challenge in building a brand new marketing organization for a company going through significant change. Starting from a team of six, I built a multifaceted, comprehensive marketing organization that was responsible for all PR, branding, digital marketing, MarCom services, analyst relations, event management, – more... EBC development, and crisis planning.

Building an organization of this kind meant working closely with multiple stakeholders to ensure that resources and services were being applied to the changing business and new opportunities for the company. This resulted in my organization becoming an internal shop for all facets of marketing, branding, and press activities.

My management style has always been the promotion of "self starting" while providing guidance from the top. I feel that the best way to help grow an organization is to lead by example, promote teamwork as the way forward, but recognize the contributions of individuals that help us all to become better. I believe in empowering my employees to solve problems for themselves which results in building strong leadership and planning skills, but will intervene to ensure that decisions are all laddering up to the top line plan.

Launching a new brand campaign that set the tone for the future direction of the company, lead generation programs that impacted the bottom line, marketing accountability against the revenue, cost reductions while improving efficiency, and building a messaging platform that provided consistency and cadence were all results that we achieved and that I am most proud of. – less
Productive and Fun Place to work
Accounts Payable Specialist III (Current Employee), Reston, VAJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: cafateria, gym onsite
Cons: located in reston towncenter good to some bad to others
Working for Verisign has been a very educational and productive opportunity.
Fun and people are great.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAOctober 8, 2012
Typical day at work is to check all manager's emails, answer phones, schedule meetings.