Verisk Health Employee Review

View all Verisk Health reviews

Good company to work for.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 9, 2013
It was a call center position. I learned how to properly conduct a phone conversation with customers. I truly enjoyed interacting with clients and my co-workers were great people to work with. Management was also very helpful & beneficial towards me succeeding within the company. Unfortuely, it was a contract position that only lasted for three months.

Other Verisk Health Employee Reviews

Typical workday
Medical Records Retrieval Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 20, 2017
Medical Records Retrieval for different insurance companies for Medicare Risk Adjustments from a multitude of Providers’ Offices, hospitals, Nursing Homes, and Pharmacies.
Company Activities/ Perks
Healthcare Medical Record Retrieval (Current Employee) –  Draper, UTOctober 3, 2017
every week on Wednesdays, Verscend will bring free lunch to all the employees.
Every month Verscend will do something that is activity based, or team based to make work a fun and sustainable work place.

Working for Verscend formally Verisk Health is a wonderful experience and company. I have grown and learned so much about healthcare that I never thought I would get the chance to learn. I enjoy my job, co-workers, and management. They have worked hard to make working with Verscend a wonderful experience.
Pros
company activities, free lunch, great hours
Cons
expensvie healthcare coverage, shift bids every three months