Veritas Employee Reviews

Great Learning Experience
Fulfillment Coordinator/Lead (Current Employee) –  Buffalo Grove, ILDecember 27, 2016
I believe that Veritas is a great learning experience for anyone that is driven and have a goal. I believe that it will be great one day. But you have to stay focused.
Pros
NA
Cons
Na
The overly review was ok
Dining Room Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, TXDecember 27, 2016
Veritas should take more of an approach to recognize all staffs efforts in caring for the elderly. They should also provide them with better skills in learning how to care for elderly. More pay woyld have been great.
Pros
Seeing smiles on residents faces.
Cons
Healthcare
Too many changes that do not make sense.
Architect (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaDecember 6, 2016
Management does the shuffle, while laying off the talent. How do they expect to sell when only managers and execs are left?
Na
Account Manager Team Lead - East Enterprise Sales (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLNovember 16, 2016
NA

Will disclose at a later time. Content with current employment. Searching out other possibilities. Want to see if there are any other similar roles / similar compensation closer to my residence. I currently commute 2+ hours per day.
Great leadership
Program /Transition Manager (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CANovember 16, 2016
Great place to work-

Good collaborative environment.

I enjoyed the public transportation aspect as well drop off was in the parking lot.

They also provided passes for commuters.
Pros
Great Place
Cons
expensive Cafateria
good job with cultural diversity
Line Supervisor/Laborer/Trouble Shooter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 15, 2016
Awesome way to get in shape and learn about how natural gas deposits are found.
Hard days work for a hard days pay.
Camp life is good if you like isolation, all the food you can eat.
l.o.a is awesome in hotel job's, if you manage your money wisely, you can bring home even more!
Pros
medical, dental, good management
Cons
some bad apples in the crew who can make the experience negative
A little disorganized
Inside Renewal Sales Support - Backup Exec (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OROctober 19, 2016
They don't really listen to the customer sometimes. Constantly changing systems and procedures. No continuity within sales.
Great opportunity for growth
Executive Assistant/Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 1, 2016
Veritas allowed me the opportunity to grow and excel within my career. I learned and gained so much while I was a part of the company.
Management within the company was amazing. They treat each and every employee as if they are part of their family.
Pros
Team environment
Cons
Not enough work/life balance
Good Place to Learn
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 30, 2016
It was an interesting workplace and environment that taught me how to grow as an individual. The best part of the job was the fun that I had with my coworkers, but the worst part was the long hours and poor compensation
Pros
Great way to learn and practice P2P interactions
Project Manager
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAMay 29, 2016
This is a fast paced large private "start-up" style company that allows you to grow into your role while learning many things.
This company is a gem
LAB Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Roseville, MNApril 28, 2016
I'm only a contractor here, but I haven't worked at company like this for more than a decade. Great people & a great environment.
Pros
The people and the working environment
Cons
I'm only a contractor : (
different problems each day
ARMED SECURITY OFFICER (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 6, 2016
good place to work every day is different to work here. I don't have much to say just you have to experience it for your self.
Pros
interesting work place
Cons
no grouth
Meet a lot of people from all over the lower 48
Helicopter Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 1, 2016
The hardest part of the job is never being home. Be ready to walk 25 miles a day. You work in the rain snow heat 14 to 15 hrs a day 7 days a week you get your 1st day off after you have work for 45 days.
Pros
money is good
Cons
never home
Good software development company
Director, Lab Systems Engineering (Current Employee) –  Heathrow, FLMarch 8, 2016
Company has been going through serious transitions in the separation process from Symantec. Over all, it is a OK company to work for. This company does go through alot of change and will continue to do so.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
too much change
Workplace
Insider threat and IRT (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAJanuary 3, 2016
I work more then 40 hours a week, this is not need I really don't like talking about the company because there is not really not a reall reason
Job culture was invigorating
Account manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta GADecember 30, 2015
The schedule is strenuous and compensation early on is minimal.
Job advancement is great if you stick it through.
If your willing to brave the elements this is for you being that it's outside sales (door to door).
Travel much?
Wireless Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Jose CAMay 29, 2015
Typical week would be out of town doing surveys at warehouses and office buildings.

I advanced to the wireless department after a stint as a low voltage cable installer. The installer position was important to get me familiar with data fundamentals.

Management was geared more to growing the business. In this case that means never saying no to any customers even if we didn't know what we were doing.

The hardest part of my job was writing quotes for installs of surveys I performed in the field. I didn't have any relevant experience doing this so I had to learn quickly.

I do like to travel but the time was always spent working and writing reports so I didn't really get to see anything.
Pros
No supervision
Cons
kamikaze management
Great working environment
AT&T Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 10, 2015
Working at Veritas was something different honestly made me step outside my comfort zone. I learned how to open up more to people and be more confident in what I do. The only dislike was that it was commission and it was dealing with working outdoors for long period of time.
mainly outdoors work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAOctober 25, 2014
excellent customer service skills further developed, management was fine, commission based
Pros
excercise
Cons
a lot of walking
My first legit job!
Host (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MODecember 20, 2013
It was a classy and out of the loop restaurant. We changed the menu every week meaning as a server I had to memorize everything on the menu every week. Luckily I was able to do so with ease, but still it was challenging. The managers/owners were great people who dedicated everything to this restaurant and had their son as their chef. The son was a great chef and knew what he was doing. I was a host, waiter, dishwasher, cashier and busser. In other words, I did just about every job I could have done. I enjoyed it there until I had to go back to school.
Pros
Family type atmosphere
Cons
Mininum Wage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Veritas. Our community is ready to answer.