Veritude Employee Reviews

Too long ago to remember
Call Center Representative for Authentication Gate (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAJune 15, 2017
I worked there so long ago that anything I write now would most likely be nothing like what the company currently is like. Honestly I think this field being required does not produce anything useful for anything but a persons current position.
Fast paced
Financial Customer Associate (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXJune 15, 2017
Very fast paced and stressful.

Very long, high level training and over whelming. You can get lost with everything going on and every second while training is accounted for so you have to be organized and detailed.

The culture is somewhat segregated and you have to find your way. It's not direct and have to read in-between the line.

It was nice to see and speak with the peers.
Veritude management and HR are excellent to work with
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXMay 24, 2017
Veritude HR very responsive and supportive.
Hours were flexible.
Workplace culture set by client, not by Veritude.
Job required research of business rules and requirements in addition to programming skills.
Pros
Veritude staff very professional
Cons
client provided poor training on legacy systems and business process.
ok
Help Desk Specialist (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXMay 18, 2017
Veritude is a contractor company for Fidelity. They were ok to work with but again its for Fidelity. Insurance is horrible with them and no PTO or vacations
Productive and fun place to work
Service associate (Current Employee) –  Research Triangle Park, NCMarch 23, 2017
Veritude is a very fun and interesting place to work. The atmosphere is a little intense because you are dealing with a lot of money in certain instances. But very rewarding when helping someone achieve their goals and you feel accomplished at the end of the day.
enyoyed this job
Processor (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXMarch 12, 2017
able to do my job functions comfortably under supervision from management. Learned new skills in mailing equipment. Very well informed of company rules,very well trained. The heavy work load was tough but because this company was highly succesful.
Pros
provided with lunches on occasion, comfortable dress code, 401k
Cons
can't think of any
productive and fun workplace
Mail Clerk Messenger (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 7, 2017
Good benefits and nice job security.
Responsible for the processing of all mail at the headquarters location as well as shipping/receiving functions
Process and deliver mail
End User Support Tech
End User Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 2, 2017
Terrible management.

Why so many job postings for this job?

Typical Day at work involves constant micro management.

Learned this is terrible work environment.

Management is very bad and do not care about IT professionals.
Pros
Cons
Micro Manager who can not manage
Product Fun workplace with quarterly games and food trucks
Transaction Processor (Current Employee) –  Westlake, TXJanuary 23, 2017
Processing transactions on a dual screen system. I've learned many different programs and the back office information for retirement, joint, etc accounts. The workplace is fun has food trucks come by. The have a holiday party and 12 days of Christmas prize drawings. Voted Dallas top 100 places to work.
Pros
401k, quarterly drawing for prizes, monthly birthday celebration
Cons
healthcare, job security is on a 3 month base
This is the staffing agency for Fidelity
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJanuary 11, 2017
Having the opportunity to work as a Veritude employee as a temporary contracted employee was a great one for me. I was determined only after the first three days that I would be converted and offered a permanent position with Fidelity.
Great Temp company
Security Representative (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 18, 2016
Fidelity Culture is amazing! Veritude is a temp company owned by Fidelity Investments and often used as a foot in the door. I really enjoy working at Fidelity Investments and recommend the company.
Daily tasks
Compliance Assistant (Current Employee) –  Merrimack, NHOctober 12, 2016
I daily pull four reports. They are in all different systems. Those reports are put onto a excel spreadsheet and I organize them as they should be done. I submit my work every Friday to the areas they belong.
Good for a temporary position
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCSeptember 13, 2016
This position was a good call center environment. The calls were manageable and the set up was okay. I did not mind the position on a temporary bases
Veritude is the hiring agency for Fidelity.
Operations Processor (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 25, 2016
The culture at Fidelity is wonderful. Everyone has the open door policy and the people there are more than happy to talk with anyone about anything. My team pushed me with tasks but not hard enough so that I would fail. I learned a lot about the details that go into transferring from one system to another and verified the importance of being detailed oriented.
Interview Process
Temporary Cusomter Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJuly 13, 2016
My review is based on the rigorous interview process. Basically you will get two telephone interviews and two in-person interviews.
Your first impression may be that they are really trying to help you until you meet the management team.

The management (hiring) team questioning is more in line with an interogation utilizing a form of circular reasoning which basically means everything you say and everything they ask, will be held against you.

I was told that I would not be able to stay on task as a reason to reject me but I did appreciate the feedback although I did not agree with it.

Overall, I had a sense that I was more of a threat than someone who could not `stay on task' due to the fact that I have prior experience and excellent references. Did I mention they emphasized that the job was temporary until the final interview where it became a temp-to-hire.

In conclusion, I was not planning on making a career of being a customer service representative with an MBA.
Pros
Beautiful building and workers seem engaged with their clients
Cons
Noticed that people did not greet each other in the hallways. Somewhat unfriendly group of people.
Good temp agency
mail processor (Former Employee) –  Covington, KYJune 13, 2016
The pay is pretty good. Nice friendly people and the work goes by fast. The only thing is it is temporary work. I would tell you about the departments but the one I worked does not exist anymore.
amazing company
Communications Analyst (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 7, 2016
incredible company to work with. extremely professional, amazing at following up with you and providing great feedback. never an issue trying to get a hold of them.
Fantastic!
Security Representative (Current Employee) –  Westlake, TXApril 22, 2016
I love this job! The staff is very friendly and strives to help you succeed. My co-workers are exceptional workers and I have learned a substantial amount from them.
Good work experience
IT Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCApril 13, 2016
I found it to be a good work experience. They work well with employees, providing the tools and training needed to accomplish your tasks and beyond.
Workplace was very calm and nice
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXMarch 19, 2016
The workplace was nice and very clean. I learned new customer service skills along with a great team of co-workers. I feel that we could have had better training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Veritude. Our community is ready to answer.