Veritude Employee Reviews in United States

Good temp agency
mail processor (Former Employee) –  Covington, KYJune 13, 2016
The pay is pretty good. Nice friendly people and the work goes by fast. The only thing is it is temporary work. I would tell you about the departments but the one I worked does not exist anymore.
amazing company
Communications Analyst (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 7, 2016
incredible company to work with. extremely professional, amazing at following up with you and providing great feedback. never an issue trying to get a hold of them.
Fantastic!
Security Representative (Current Employee) –  Westlake, TXApril 22, 2016
I love this job! The staff is very friendly and strives to help you succeed. My co-workers are exceptional workers and I have learned a substantial amount from them.
Good work experience
IT Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCApril 13, 2016
I found it to be a good work experience. They work well with employees, providing the tools and training needed to accomplish your tasks and beyond.
Workplace was very calm and nice
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXMarch 19, 2016
The workplace was nice and very clean. I learned new customer service skills along with a great team of co-workers. I feel that we could have had better training.
watch what you ask for
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Rhode IslandFebruary 21, 2016
They are Fidelity. The culture is one of mistrust and backstabbing. What you are told is not what you are in for. Contractors are contractors. The benefits are terrible but The pay is about 5% over market. Most likely the job description is not true to the job. Be warned. You will not hear from a certitude HR, agent or any company rep until it's in Fidelity's interest.
Pros
pay
Cons
no support. no advacement. you are a slave to Fidelity.
Wonderful Contract Experience
SPS QA Test Lead (Former Employee) –  Work from HomeJanuary 13, 2016
Fantastic Management and Flexible Work Options. Competitive Salary. Ability to work from home for certain assignments. Great consideration to employees.
This temp service will give you alot of overtime if the have it
Mass Mail Clerk (Current Employee) –  Covington, KYDecember 2, 2015
This is my favorite temp service thus far. They've only sent me to one place. That place was Fidelity Investments. There the jobs are very repetitive but very simple. They offered me a lot of hours. I often had overtime. I believe you have a certain amount of hour that veritude provide for you.once you run out I'm not sure but I think they send you somewhere else or you have to wait a certain amount of time to go back. If you have a great attention span and can move fast this might be a good job for you.
Great Company
Financial Associate (Former Employee) –  Merrimack, NHOctober 26, 2015
Good company to work for,great people, great culture. Pay is average, benefits are outstanding, learned a lot about finance in a short period of time.
Great place to work. Everyone was great to work with.
Data Entry Representative (Former Employee) –  Covington, KYOctober 14, 2015
Everyone that I had worked with was very friendly and great to work with it. I enjoyed the job a lot. They were very flexable with me when I need time off for my kids and when I wanted to work part-time in the summer when my kids were little.
Pros
Very friendly place.
Cons
Wish I could have been hired on instead of being a temp.
Exciting team and Friendly Management
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  DurhamOctober 7, 2015
The Veritude/Fidelity training programs are excellent, and their helpful and familial nature make working there a joyous experience.
Veritude llc
Outbound QA Sorter (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXJune 7, 2015
Great pay
Love the company
I only work partime hrs,
Benefits------
Great people
They really care for their employees--
Great Mentors and leaders---
Pros
great
Manager with no People Skill
contractor (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCApril 23, 2015
No down time because of phones constantly ringing. Opportunity for growth depends on whether manager likes you. The team I worked with was great but it was nearly impossible to really get to know someone because there was never any down time. The manager did not foster a good relationship or collaboration among team members.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Terrible Manager with NO people skills
Awesome contracting agreements
Senior Project Manager, CED (Current Employee) –  Smithfield, RIApril 16, 2015
Veritude adds some of the relationship factors missing with most other contracting firms. You feel more like a consultant than just a contractor. Pay is very competitive, even better in some instances. OT is paid in Time and half and they offer a weeks pay bonus after a certain level of hours is reached.

I would like to have more benefits available to me and my family even as an out of pocket expense. That said, Veritude is still better than most other offerings.

I think I'll stay.
Pros
Plenty of opportunity
Cons
Would like to see more extensive benefits available, even with paying out of pocket
temp hire
Brokerage Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Merrimack, NHMarch 15, 2015
5 month temp hire at Fidelity Investments. While employed we were treated very fairly almost as if working for actual company.
Improve your chance Temp-to-Hire
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCNovember 10, 2014
Do I wish time travel was real!? I was placed at Fidelity Investments and that means financial things going on. I worked in the Outsourcing department for a client. Customer Service is a Customer Service, Right?

Improve your chance: Read company reviews, work environment reviews make sure you are willing to be what they want, Interview and first day: observe and smile, more than you have ever done in your life. Go home and assess the mental notes you remember, daily and improve the next day. Dress as if on interview every day you are there, don't worry about impressing FT employees, except SME, this is a corporate environment. Note who your trainer is and get to know what they like, why they started working their, in other words interview them! Get to know or introduce yourself to any and everyone, don't be weird. Every choice you make could decide if they keep you, so be willing!!!!!! Smile Smile smile. Engage into conversations even if you think they are stupid or gossip, just don't gossip. Don't be caught around someone slouched over and complaining. Bring your own lunch if you can, more time in the building being noticed the better. Use your strengths to your advantage, speak up more, give tips on what positive thing worked on a call, if you passed a test in class, or share something positive and helpful, not matter how small it is. Find out what the trainer cares about who, and get to know it. Show initiative early!!! Celebrate others, everyday! if you don't get the job, chances are someone else did more than you did to earn it, at end of contract if you were an awesome
  more... person, find a reference and you shouldn't have issue landing a job elsewhere, Obvious, Send Thank you notes to HR that you loved the opportunity and to include you for future opportunities. Update Professional network and social media

Happy Hunting
Pros
experience a corporate work environment, spare no expense decor/convenience
Cons
no cons, i am just a chill keep to myself person, therefore i wouldn't fit in
Work here if you want lots of mandatory overtime with no life/work balance
Staffing Administrator (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXNovember 2, 2014
As a contractor working for Veritude, a Fidelity company, you are forced to work mandatory overtime anywhere from 6-8 plus hours with very little notice and to work weekends.There is no opportunity to go permanent in the department I worked in.
It's been a great working experience
Instructional Designer (Current Employee) –  Smithfiled, RIAugust 1, 2014
Working at Veritude/Fidelity Investments has been a great working and learning experience. I've been applying the knowledge I gained in my master program in Instructional Design and at the same time I've learned from my coworkers and their experiences.

This is what in general I do every day at work:

• Apply knowledge of adult learning principles and practices to design and develop blended
learning program for IWS - Institutional Wealth Services - Advisor Firms.
• Work closely with IWS business partners to identify training solutions for single, short-term
or moderately complex initiatives.
• Produce training solutions using standards of practice for instructional design and writing. -
Design and develop high quality training materials; including eLearning’s, job aid, Instructor led, and presentations.
• Determine appropriate instructional strategies in order to develop the most suitable blended solution for assigned projects.
Good place to work for temp to hire
CALL CENTER AGENT (Former Employee) –  morrisville, ncJuly 3, 2014
confusing chain of command. great work environment and pleasant co-workers. Establishing a clear strategy, consistently and focus would be beneficial.
Pros
nice work environment
Cons
no advancement
Overrall I really liked this job
Brokerage Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXJuly 3, 2014
Management was Great, i got along with all of my co-workers. there really wasn't anything difficult about the job, it just took awhile to absorb some of the information(only because it was alot of information at once. the most enjoyable part of the job was the atmosphere. i loved the fact that everyone in my group and even the groups around me were very helpful/friendly. and just knowing that i made a difference in a customer's life was GREAT!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Veritude. Our community is ready to answer.