Verity Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
A wonderful resource for Sonoma County
Crisis line counselor (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAJuly 29, 2014
Verity is a wonderful organization that I am proud to volunteer for. They have been extremely flexible and generous with their crisis line counselor staff.
Pros
gain many valuable skills, help others in need
Cons
volunteer position only.
CLC Volunteer
California Certified Crisis Line Counselor (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAJune 4, 2014
Serving as a Crisis Line Counselor through Verity is so rewarding in the knowledge and skills you gain in crisis intervention and serving those in the Santa Rosa area.
Temporary Agency
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 14, 2013
Limited employment assignments, however, professional and committed to providing quality assignments. Communication between clients and staff was constant and consistent.
Interesting work with unique opportunities.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAMay 22, 2013
When on shift, I would receive calls from mostly survivors of sexual assault and would guide them to programs and other organizations that would benefit them. These survivors often needed support and I was there to support them. I learned that I really enjoy working with the public and enjoy helping people through a tough time in their life. Verity had great management. The management and my co-workers enjoyed their job and they were all really easy to get a long with. The hardest part of the job was having to be ready for anything that was on the other line of the phone call. I never knew what to exactly expect but taking it one step at a time always seemed to work. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I knew I helped someone and they were very thankful for it.
Pros
community, work at home, friendly staff
Cons
few shifts, few calls, location of meetings
the company already gone
Software developer, Search Engine Spider (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJuly 15, 2012
it doesn't exist any more. A company with 300 employees at that time.