Verizon Wireless, TCC Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, NJJanuary 17, 2018
Management & associates always complained how much they hate working there, and how much they wanted to leave. Kiosk is small. Manager is on drugs, and does not train correctly. District manager has SPRINT, but is a DM for Verizon. Joke of a company. The manager is a pig always talking about girls he can not get with. Do not waste your time.
Do not waste your time!
Sales (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, PANovember 29, 2017
Worst company of all time, Multiple profiles within indeed created to hide the facts. This company in reality does not even deserve 1 star. Lack of real leadership within organization.
fun and energetic
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, MDNovember 23, 2017
i had a blast working at verizon wireless. i wish that i didnt have to relocate at the time that i did because now years later where i currently live there are many verizon wirless TCC locations
Great company, to many internal politics
Solutions Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fenton, MINovember 14, 2017
Company for money and benefits was great. To many internal politics for promotions or advancement, more of who you know instead of your actual individual achievement. Company has terrible work life balance, great accrual but they determine when and where you can use it, so you’ll have plenty of time to stack it up. Quota system is completely unfair for certain regions compared to other regions due to faulty recording methods for traffic and customer projections
Pros
Benefits, pay
Cons
No work life balance, company politics, no advancement
Very competetive work place
Sales Technician (Current Employee) –  Gallup, NMNovember 7, 2017
Some days are slow, but taking advantage of a slow day has its benefits when you apply yourself. I have never been into a cellular company but I learned more than I did with my last employers.
Pros
Relax enviornement
Cons
Wage cuts
Management is completely horrible from the owner all the way to the district leader
Store leader (Former Employee) –  Damascus, MDOctober 25, 2017
this company is horribly organized and understaffed as a leader/manager it Literally took a total of three months to fire member of my team that had been documented for being late on 28 different occasions. Not to mention the lack of support from people above you they're all about wasting time on conference calls but not actually accomplishing anything of value.
Pros
Cons
Management sucks
Not your fathers wireless company!
Store Manager/Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJOctober 10, 2017
Commission structure is more than reasonable and rewarding for self starters like most of the employees Wireless Nation staffs. Always an open door and the best communication within a company I have ever experienced in my several years of sales. Great job for advancement and recognition of achievement!!
District Manager (Current Employee) –  MarylandOctober 9, 2017
I have loved working for this company since the day I started. They have a great support team put together to help you grow and succeed. I have worked for numerous carriers in numerous cities and TCC is my favorite.
Become a part of the future of technology
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PAOctober 9, 2017
I like having the challenge of meeting sales goals while providing consumers with the service they deserve. Most if all, I love being in the technology industry.
Pros
School of Verizon wireless, great management, nice benefits.
Cons
Iphones cost too much
Built a career with!
Manager (Current Employee) –  New Market, MDOctober 9, 2017
Went from working part time to starting a career with this company. Giving back to the community and helping others find their way is something we take pride in doing here at TCC
Fun place to work at
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Pennington, NJOctober 9, 2017
Love the company and management. Always ready to help with everything. Great pay and benifits. People who love to do sales and intend to grow in future it is perfect job for them.
Great place to work with career advancement
Director (Current Employee) –  Bel Air, MDOctober 5, 2017
Having the opportunity to earn unlimited commissions is something you don't find often in a sales environment. There are usually caps on everything. Here, you are able to make your base hourly rate and earn as much commission as you can based on your sales skills and drive to reach out to your customer base and provide the best service you can.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Verizon Wireless, TCC. Our community is ready to answer.

Verizon Wireless, TCC Reviews by Location