Verizon
6,920 reviews

Verizon Employee Reviews

Best company I have ever worked for.
Customer Sales& Service Representative (Former Employee), Queens nyMay 31, 2015
Pros: Great enviornment to work
Cons: none
A typical day would consist of answering calls and providing excellent customer service and a first class experience one call at a time. I treated my customers like clients and addressed their every need.
Great Product
Solutions Manager (Former Employee), Mentor, OHMay 31, 2015
Needs to ensure message is communicated properly down pipeline from upper level management to front facing employees.
i have learned a lot from verizon
Retired Operator Svcs/Engineering (Former Employee), Albany, NYMay 31, 2015
Pros: great pay, great benefits
Cons: co. putting too much work on one manager or employees
my last job was working with engineers drawing blue prints for the outside techs to do the job. i got to work with the engineers and the outside tech and learned things in the outside that i had no knowledge with
Productive workplace
Construction Fiber Splicer (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJMay 31, 2015
Pros: Able to make customer and company happy.
Cons: layoff
Given 5 or 6 work orders per day to fix or install. Was involved from installing a house jack to installing main pedestal. Copper and Fiber splicer. Very quick learner and able to adapt on the go.
Part time Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Redlands, CAMay 31, 2015
I looked forward to everyday of work, because I was the one in charge of helping people and getting my own sales quota. I had great co-workers that enjoyed doing the same. Management helped on most occasions, but preferred we worked our own problems out for the customers. I would love to be in this type of work atmosphere again.
Customer Service
Customer Care (Current Employee), Mendota Heights, MNMay 31, 2015
Attend to the needs of the customers of verizon by exhibiting great customer care and service. Call center work and customer service as well.
Great place for sales experience
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), San Jose, CAMay 31, 2015
Learned a lot about sales and how to sale efficiently. Hardest part of the job was just learning the system, but once you get the hang of it, its a breeze. Management was very understanding and communicated with ease.
Workplace
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Springfield, NJMay 30, 2015
Great company to work for and great environment. Always learning about new products and services. Great upper management and always given great training.
Good company
Workforce planning Analysis Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Hanover, MDMay 30, 2015
Pros: Name is well known everywhere
Cons: Unable to adjust breaks/lunch times when assisting customers
Everyday offers something new to learn. Able to learn how a call center actually works behind the scene. Change occurs quickly in the call center world you must be able to adapt quickly.
A corporate place to work.
Local Manager (Current Employee), New YorkMay 29, 2015
This is a high paced company where performance is highly valued and your numbers will determine your future. If you don't perform, you may not have a long career.
Love the company
Contracted Seasonal Greeter (Former Employee), Hudson, WIMay 29, 2015
Freedom is a very good company to work for and has outstand customer service plans.

All the top management are easily accessible through their open door style
Amazing Place to Work
Talent Acquisition & Human Resources Intern (Current Employee), Chandler, AZMay 29, 2015
Love the environment and culture of the company. Working with Verizon employees is a great learning. Benefits are great
productive
Java Developer (Current Employee), Newark, NJMay 29, 2015
Good place to learn
friendly management
challenging job
good perks
helping to co-workers
the most enjoyable part of the job
good company
Residential CSS Rep (Former Employee), Marion, OHMay 29, 2015
great training. fast paced sales based environment. Coworkers are easy to work with & willing to help if you have questions.
Great Culture
Tier 2 Technical Support (Current Employee), Greenville, SCMay 29, 2015
Pros: Great culture and plenty of good benefits.
Cons: Communication can be rough at times
Great culture but when you are finally put on your own after almost 6 months its a whole different world. You need to really work hard at staying connected with the people around you. They have a lot of great company activities.
Great company to choose for a career
Assistant Training Manager (Former Employee), Boston, MAMay 29, 2015
Pros: Salary, benefits and work-life
Cons: Occassional travel to train in other New England states.
This was my first full-time job. I started in as a Customer Service Representative and soon after promoted to the Training Department. I was given all the training necessary to become a trainer for the company. My co-workers were professional and always willing to help if necessary. Overall, this was the greatest career choice I could have made.
Government Account Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 28, 2015
This job offered a variety of opportunities. Although they tended to pull back on salary once you started performing well.
fast paced
Telephone operator (Former Employee), Fall River MaMay 28, 2015
Pros: Made great friends, the pay and benefits
Cons: 6 minute bathroom breaks for whole shift, rules changing constantly
Very fast paced, non-stop with calls -one coming in right after the other. I learned to stay focus on my job at hand, I learn being in a very large facility that no matter how stressful work can get- to leave it at work and not bring it home. The most enjoyable part is the co-workers are family.. we all cared for each other and became very close, the hardest part was the rules at Verizon rules changed constantly and lack of communication between management and workers.
Good Money, Bad hours!
Technology sales (Former Employee), Billings, MTMay 28, 2015
Pros: Good Money and Benifits
Cons: Inconsistent hours
I made good money at Verizon. I just have a family and this is not a great mix with a family. Stressful with never getting off on time and making sales.
Verizon Was Great Company
Operations Supervisor, Sales, Customer Service (Former Employee), West Long Branch, NJMay 28, 2015
Pros: Great work experience
Cons: Hours
Loved Working at Verizon Great Company great benefits great management company works great with employees also great Promotions Pay Raises and 401 k

1 2 3 4 5

About Verizon

At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, – Read more

Verizon Salaries