*Job Description: Provides a wide variety of administrative and staff support services to an organizational unit. May assist in budget preparation and control activities. May assist in the preparation and control of records, statistics, and reports regarding operations, personnel changes, etc. Administers programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the operating unit served. May serve as administrative liaison with others within and outside the company regarding administrative issues related to purchasing, personnel, facilities and operations. May screen and interview job applicants and orient new employees. Applies advanced skills appropriate for the position within assigned functional area to meet the more complex requirements of the position. Duties and tasks are varied and may be somewhat complex. Resolves most questions and problems and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels. Works under minimal supervision. May assist in training, assigning and checking the work of lower level employees.
- Designs, plans, and implements human resources programs and policies for staffing, compensation, benefits, Visa/green card processing, employee relations, training, and health and safety
- Conduct Orientation for new employees covering ALL major policies and procedures.
- Work closely with Versacom Customer Account managers with any type of task which will ensure higher customer satisfaction and repeat business for Versacom.
- Assist recruiting with new hire paperwork and track I-9 information
- Assist recruiting with new hire drug testing
- Assist recruiting with DOA ID Badge forms (new, renewals, tracking, etc.)
- Filing/copying documents
- Creating and maintaining (3) files for each new hire
- Salary commensurate with experience. Selection will be based on candidate qualifications, company requirements and individual assessment results.
- All other duties and projects as assigned by the HR Supervisor and/or HR Manager
- Assist Project Manager instructed tasks
- A renowned, international company, continually expanding, offering a stable workplace with great career opportunities
- A diverse, international and dynamic work environment
- Support for continuous professional development
- A benefit package incl. medical, dental, vision, holidays, vacation and sick time.
- Pay Range from $13-15 (Depending on Experience)
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to fulfill the job responsibilities listed below
- Must be 18 year or older
- Must have a high school diploma, some college preferred
- Must maintain professional appearance and conduct
- Must be computer literate
- Must have excellent typing skills.
Indeed - 12 months ago
About Versacom LLC
Versacom has a very large resource pool to draw from in staffing your IT needs....