Versivo is searching for a Project Manager/Business Systems Analyst to join our team. This position is ideal for a mid-level consultant that is comfortable working with technology and interacting with business users and key stakeholders on a daily basis. The successful candidate will have full System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) experience to enable him or her to make an immediate impact on Versivo’s projects from day one. With this position requiring direct client interaction, Versivo expects the successful candidate to have interpersonal and consulting skills as equally impressive as his or her Business Analyst/Project Manager skills. Versivo encourages all team members to grow within the company, making this position perfect for a motivated individual looking to grow their Project Management consulting career.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Requirements Analysis - including business process analysis, functional requirements documentation, data analysis, data quality assurance, etc.
- RFP and SOW development, proposal review, vendor evaluation
- Technology assessment and solution research
- Project management, project execution, and coordination with management, vendors, stakeholders, and technology partners
- Task and resource coordination, including meetings, schedules, project plans, customer/vendor communication
- Data conversion analysis, issue identification and recommendation for resolution, and data cleansing
- System configuration, security setup and documentation
- Solution testing, including preparation and execution of testing strategies and test plans.
- Solution installation and configuration
- End-user training, solution documentation, and support
Candidates must possess:
- A four year college degree, preferably in Information Technology or a related field
- At least three years of experience in analysis of business requirements, project management, and solution implementation.
- Ability to leverage existing expertise to solve new problems rapidly acquire new skills and master unfamiliar subject matters
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
Most importantly, the candidate should have passion, to support Versivo’s execution on its mission, to help our clients Compete. Advance. Thrive.
Professional office environment.
How To Apply
If this opportunity to join the Versivo team excites you, please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.
Versivo provides world class information technology products and services that help our clients Compete. Advance. Thrive. Our team of dedicated professionals is passionate about producing measurable results and delivering value to each of our clients.
Our focus areas include:
General IT Consulting
- Project Mgmt
- Program Mgmt
- Business Process Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- System Selection
- Full Lifecycle Software Dev
- Systems Integration
- Ops & Maint
- Content Mgmt
- Document Imaging
- Records Mgmt
- Business Process Management / Workflow Automation
- Portal Solutions
- Business Intelligence
- Big Data
Versivo complements its service offerings with propriety software and third party solutions. Our flagship product is Versiform (www.versiform.info).
Versiform is a cloud-based eForm solution that allows government and commercial organizations to efficiently transform paper-based processes to the web. Versiform helps its users collect better data and streamline operations through tracking, auditing and reporting, without having to invest in IT infrastructure or software developers. Hosted by Microsoft and built by Versivo, Versiform is a Windows Azure solution that meets the most stringent security, performance and reliability requirements. Versiform is also available as a premise-based solution that can be installed in your data center or a public / private cloud of your choice.
Versivo is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.