Vertafore Employee Reviews

Great job, if you are in Lansing or Denver
Senior Licensing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 12, 2017
If you are at any other Vertafore location - forget about it. You're treated like the red-headed stepchild. The culture, the balance, the opportunities for employment are there if you are in the Lansing or Denver. Otherwise, you are overlooked and forgotten.
great company just going through a lot of change
Field Account Executive (Current Employee) –  RemoteJuly 28, 2017
Since purchased by Bain Capital and Vista partners most of the focus has been on operations and not sales but it will get better once people get into position.
Great place to work with fun people
Business Development Relations (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAJune 26, 2017
The people and coworkers were a great addition to working in a fun environment. Definitely felt as we were part of one team and the company makes sure to encourage such behavior.
Good Company
Product Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pulaski, TNJune 20, 2017
Management is horrible. They have a certain manager that has a life long job because her father started the company. So in turn everyone is scared to cross her. There is a huge employee turnover because of her.
Pros
Good place if you're a local
Decent entry level employment
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  East Lansing, MIJune 12, 2017
The environment is very laid back and flexible. There are many company events that are enjoyable. Management and career trajectory is lacking. Starting salaries and bonuses are competitive but pay raises, 401k match and health benefits leave much to be desired.
Pros
Company events, flexible scheduling, casual work wear
Cons
Management, career growth, pay raises, 401k match
Great Company
Training Consultant (Current Employee) –  Pulaski, TNMay 26, 2017
Best Company I have ever worked for. Overall they really seem to care about their employees.

Benefits are great, and work time balance is better than any other company I have worked for.
Fun place if you are in the right department. Just keep your resume up to date.
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  WAMay 25, 2017
There is a great group of people at Vertafore but the last 5 years of management/ownership change have really left people uncertain of their and the companies future.
Good Product
Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A (Current Employee) –  Bothell, WAMay 20, 2017
Great product/service that we provide. I've enjoyed supporting my area and learning about the growth that we've been experiencing. The culture in the office supports the success we've had these past few years.
Pros
products
Cons
location
Fun place to work
Manager, Licensing and Registration Services (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 5, 2017
Nice place to work, good people. Culture is different and not what I am use too. Upper management not as transparent as they should be. Overall okay.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
culture
Na
Inside Sales Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WAMay 2, 2017
Great place to work! Fun energetic and challenging. Really enjoyed my time there for almost seven years. Will definitely put them down as a place to work.
Productive and fun Work Place
Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bothell, WAMarch 31, 2017
Great work life balance. The company has incredible people and a very supportive management structure. Pay is competitive but there are places that pay higher for the same kind of work.
Pros
Business culture
Cons
Job Security
Ok
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WAMarch 28, 2017
OK to work, flexible hours, nice coffee shop and lunch rooms/ kitchens with free food, good location, a lot of parking spaces, nice building, clean, a lot of activities
Great atmosphere and great benefits
Billing and Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bothell, WAMarch 23, 2017
Vertafore is a great place to work and the people are awesome. The company is relocating to Denver, Colorado so we are getting laid off. The Management and CEO's are very good at taking of the employees.
Pros
Pay, Benefits
Love the people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pulaski, TNMarch 3, 2017
Everyone was always willing to help one another from management to the people sitting on the floor with you. The one thing that would always make me scratch my head was the constant changing of the system on which we'd been assisting customers.
Pros
out of the blue treats from management
Cons
new metrics that seem to set almost unrealistic goals
n/a
Project Manager II (Current Employee) –  Bothell, WAFebruary 17, 2017
not stable at the moment, a lot of secrecy. Management is all from outside. A very few of them know what they are doing. No Investment in individual development. No coaching
Unlimited coffee, sodas, fruits and cereals
Order Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WADecember 15, 2016
One of the greatest place I ever came to work with here in US. Too bad they were not hiring permanent in my position at the time, even though I was told by my recruiter it was temp-to-hire. It took 9 months before I was told they are freeze hiring because the company was just sold to another company in California. Otherwise, I would love to stay permanently. Perhaps in the future. Only God knows, but I am truly grateful for the experience and learning in Vertafore.
Pros
Awesome team, flexible hours - so much perks
Cons
job security
Fun and challenging place to work.
Senior Quality Assurance Tester (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CANovember 15, 2016
A typical day included testing various software content and working with developers to fix related issues and/or bugs. Management and co-workers were great to be around and made working there an enjoyable stress-free environment. The hardest part was coordinating the various projects and insuring they were completed by the specified deadline! The best part was always making those deadlines and knowing that the customer was receiving exactly what they asked for and more.
Pros
Team environment, ping pong table
Cons
not being able to work remotely
Very difficult place to work.
Product Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Pulaski, TNOctober 25, 2016
The customer service training is minimal. Too many products to be efficient in customer service. Micro-management style work environment. Run more like a daycare than a company.
Pros
Nice breakroom, good benefits.
Okay first job
Manager of Demand Generation for Sircon (Current Employee) –  East Lansing, MIOctober 4, 2016
An older technology company with older corporate ethics posing as a Silicon-Valley-fun-place-to-work company. A lot of churn, disorganized and conniving leadership, siloed departments.
Management Mayhem
Finance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WAAugust 19, 2016
Not the best place to work. Very poor work life balance. Constant change in executive leadership. Lack of direction for all employees. Very poor culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vertafore. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7