Senior Drupal Developer/Architect , NYC $ 150K
The Senior Developer, working independently, will develop, test, debug and document software components. This position will collaborate with product managers, creative designers, engineers and infrastructure teams to build a quality experiences for users. Developers design and develop; building and testing while tackling complex problems of scale. They work diligently to maintain compliant code web standards in the final product.
- 3-5 years of PHP system architecture and development
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Drupal 6 & 7 architecture and backend
- Modules: Panels, Views, Admin menu, Organic Groups and more
- Ability to develop new modules & edit existing ones
- MySQL database design and integration
- Object-oriented programming skills
- Experience working independently and/or in small groups
- Advanced admin skills with SQL syntax knowledge,
Experience with i18n, mobile application development (Android and iPhone), database design modeling, PHP5, Unix / Linux, IA, front-end development and the Ubercart module are pluses.
- Prior work experience with a consulting firm a plus
- Experience with frameworks and full project life cycle development
- Ability to identify, gather and document business requirements
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Please include a portfolio with a description of your experience, and samples of sites you have built to be considered.
Indeed - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
IT Consulting Company - We provide IT Solutions to Companies and Businesses