Vertical Recruiting Employee Reviews

Wonderful Work Environment
Placement Specialist (Current Employee) –  KYJanuary 10, 2017
Working for Vertical Recruiting has been a blessing. The environment is one of the best I have seen in my career. Our president really wants to see everyone succeed. He cares not only about the employees, but our clients as well. The goal here is to make the best match possible for everyone we represent. I am very happy I have made the decision to work for Vertical Recruiting.
Pros
Training, Environment, Win/Win Attitude
Great place to work!
Administrative Specialist (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 12, 2016
Owner/President is driven and works well to motivate the team. Friendly work environment. Company uses excellent organizational platform to manage workflow and meet client needs. Tasks are clear-cut and well planned leading to efficient and effective use of time and excellent outcomes for our clients and candidates.
Pros
Friendly and knowledgeable management!
A step above
Placement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYAugust 2, 2016
Vertical Recruiting works very hard to make sure its team members have all the tools and training required to successfully meet the needs of employers and job candidates who seek their assistance. The company leadership has an inspiring vision for the company and motivates team members to connect on a personal and professional level with candidates and employers in order to better serve their recruiting needs at all levels of the career ladder. The processes involved in the recruiting service are streamlined using advanced technologies, which increases the effectiveness of team members. VR prepares its team members to provide more than just the typical recruiting services. It also offers opportunities to assist candidates who are relocating by providing real estate agent referrals and can refer candidates and employers to attorneys who can assist with any legal needs. Perhaps most importantly, VR leadership uses the same philosophy with its team members as with its clients and recruits – each individual has a unique voice and skill set that deserve to be supported in a way that brings fulfillment and satisfaction for all involved in the recruiting process.
Pros
Vision, Responsiveness, Integrity, Teamwork

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vertical Recruiting. Our community is ready to answer.

Vertical Recruiting Reviews by Location