Vertical Screen Employee Reviews in United States

Decent workplace - Awesome benefits - Nice management
Public Records Researcher (Current Employee) –  Warminster, PAJune 8, 2016
A typical day involves processing cases, and calling courts. Co workers and management are decent. The hardest part of the job is when you need help with something and you keep getting told to go to different people, and end up sending emails where you don't hear back from anyone for almost a month. Drives me nuts.
Pros
Great benefits, helpful management and HR
Cons
Short breaks, lack of communication at times
I enjoyed being the receptionist at Vertical Screen
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Warminster, PAMay 31, 2016
For the most part I enjoyed working at Vertical Screen. I like interacting with people coming and going from the building. Most days it is busy with people coming in for meetings, interviews, and servicing. I got along well with my co workers.
Productive and a learning experience everyday.
Case Setup Specialist (Former Employee) –  Warminster, PAJanuary 10, 2016
The job function was the same every day but every case was different. This made the job very interesting. All jobs were loaded into the computer according to a "time sensitive" format. High priority and rush jobs had to be completed before all other jobs. Productivity was implemented to assure customer satisfaction. Reading and paying attention to details was the main concern for this position. The hardest part of the job was reading the handwritten faxes. Most of the handwriting was hard to understand and it slowed down your productivity. Close attention was paid to what the subject answered to the question "can we contact your current employer". If the subject answers "no", it must be noted before sending to research. The company was very strict when it came to this subject, as they should be. The company's training department was excellent. The company always made it a point to thank everyone from time to time when the productivity was met for the month. This was done through luncheons, ice cream treats, hoagie/pizza days, etc. The company was good to their employees.
All employees was friendly and got along with each other. The company did not tolerate nonsense which made for an excellent work environment. The company made everyone feel like they were apart of a family. I loved everything about this job, even the faxes because it was a challenge.
Pros
work environment, benefits, co-workers, management, luncheon celebrations, challenges and researches.
Cons
lots of reading
customer service
Associate - Background Checking (Former Employee) –  Warminster, PANovember 26, 2015
I did medical billing and coding, the supervisor and other staff in the office was much helpful and cooperative to make the work easier, I used to contact with insurance groups and the claims to get the patients the right way of medical procedures
Pros
interactions
Cons
pay
Nice environment, nice people.
Human Resource Researcher (Current Employee) –  Warminster, PAOctober 29, 2015
This employer offers a safe, clean, well-planned environment with a ton of work. Co-workers and managers alike are friendly and everyone is reasonably intelligent. The overall environment is somewhat asocial, due to the nature of the work, but very integrated socially and culturally representative. The hardest part of the job is the monotony, and the best part is the incentives!
Pros
Financial incentives, free health benefits, free lunch days
Cons
Short breaks, overtime burnout
A good place to work
Human Resources Researcher (Current Employee) –  Warminster, PAJuly 19, 2015
A typical day at work is basically emailing supervisors for work and waiting for work to be applied and once you get try to get it done by the end of your shift. This is a good place to work if you like call centers. Good thing about is you can work overtime and you would be recognized for it. This a good experience to have if you either advance to another job position or if you decide to go for another job/career. This is a great experience learn in case you end up in a job/career that does involve background checks. Management is good they stay on top of things that goes on. If you need help from your co-workers they will help you. The hardest part is trying to accomplish everything that is given to you to do by the end of your shift. The most enjoyable part is the accomplishment you feel once you have met that goal.
Pros
Overtime, job experience, fast promotion
Cons
share desk, wait for work, information not always clear
A great Starting Point
Human Resource Validator (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJJune 3, 2015
Vertical Screen is a young company with a great product. A lot of skill and knowledge is required for this type of position.
Pros
Benefit package
Cons
Little room for advancement
Productive workplace with clients and homes
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Southampton, PAMarch 12, 2015
Come to the make a file for each client, sit on the phone most of the time with my computer to look at the houses for clients and set up appointments to see the houses. Due my researcher on the homes before I took my clients to see any house. I have learned great deal from my brokers. I took every drop of what they said. Management were always there to help me with any question that I had. Co-workers were very knowledgeable and we helped each other with business. The hardest part was explaining to someone that value of the house is not what they want, that it is based on the Market Value. The joy of the job was seeing clients to sell they house with in one month, and getting the help for them with another house. The smile on their eyes when they got the keys from the house.
data entry
associate (Former Employee) –  Warminster, PAAugust 16, 2014
was a very friendly workplace where everyone helped each other to reduce errors n work more efficiently
Bad Location
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee) –  Warminster, PAMarch 19, 2014
Was to far a commute and not a friendly environment. Would not work there again.
!
Health Clerk (Current Employee) –  Warminster, paJanuary 7, 2014
Responsibilities include handling a high volume of incoming calls from laboratories, clinics, physicians, donors, and clients regarding drug screens and other health services. Handles invoices, opens mail, faxes, files, and scans documents. Professional, positive attitude and the ability to work in a fast paced environment as well as excellent phone and computer skills, detail oriented, high level of integrity and excellent communication and customer service skills.
Fast Paced Environment
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Warminster, PAJune 27, 2013
If you couldn't keep up with a fast paced job, vertical screen is not for you.
Relaxed culture with little room for advancement
HR Researcher (Current Employee) –  Warminster, PAApril 17, 2013
Culture of the company is Good, Relaxed culture with little room for advancement
Pros
anytime break, adjustable schdule
Cons
low pay rate
Decent company, unprofessional staff.
Public Record Researcher (Former Employee) –  Warminster, PAApril 15, 2013
Working for this company was like going back to high school. The staff are mostly girls in their 20's and spend more time socializing, trash talking and gossiping then actually working. Their behavior for the most part was unprofessional and juvenile. I often heard myself being made fun of by people walking by my desk (including members of the management). Issues I have taken up with HR were mostly blown off. As far as the company itself goes, they have good benefits and are flexible with the schedule but that's about it. They have a high turn over rate with people being fired every few weeks and are continually bringing in new employees.
Horrible company! Beware
Researcher (Former Employee) –  Warminster PAApril 3, 2013
DO NOT WORK HERE!!! After having two of my lunches stolen from the employee fridge (i reported both to HR) they decided to turn around and accuse me of being a theif! With no evidence! This company does NOT value its employees!!!!
Cons
low pay, forced overtime.
work
Human Resources Researcher (Former Employee) –  philadelphia paOctober 17, 2012
Verified background information on applicants for employment purposes. Information

• Verified are employment and education history, and reference interviews. Research is completed

• Via Phone, mail, fax, email and internet searches. May also perform basic research in locating contact information on individuals and corporations.
Decent filler job
Public Records Researcher (Former Employee) –  Warminster, PAOctober 9, 2012
The compensation for the supposed "extremely sensitive information" that employees handle on a daily basis is sub-par. Free health insurance and steady hours do a lackluster job of making up for it. Poor and lackadaisical management make the job a little above bearable.
Pros
free health insurance
Cons
low pay

2.9