We are seeking a Sr. Mobile Application Developer who will participate in all phases of the SDLC, working on small teams and individual projects in a shared resource team environment. The successful candidate will provide technical mentoring and leadership through the mobile application development lifecycle. Design, develop, provide support and assist in the development of the Android application for internal business software products.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Develop client applications with good architecture with modularity and scalability in mind.
- Provide product support (Testing, Operations, Deployments, QA and Documentation).
- Work closely with project managers, support personnel, and other teams.
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve pressing problems with 2 week sprints.
- Participate in agile software development methodologies like Scrum.
- Review code work with version control tools like SVN and Subversion and track project using tools JIRA in a team setting.
- 3+ years of experience with Java/Android platform.
- Masters in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Fundamentals in Object-Oriented Design (OOD), data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Expert at Java servlets, Restful API, XML, AJAX.
- Knowledge of with Apache Tomcat, Glassfish servers.
- Expert at with SQL or any RDBMs.
- Expert at Eclipse, Net Beans, or similar IDEs.
- Knowledge of Mobile Development Life Cycle (Android/iOS/Windows Phone).
- 2 years of development experience in Android.
- Excellent knowledge of the Android SDK - Services, Fragments, Views, Intents - with specific experience developing for both Smartphones and Tablets
- Developed and deployed at least one Android App in the Android Market.
- Hardware communication projects are strong plus.
- Previously worked with incorporating SDK into mobile products.
- Familiarity with incorporating Web-Services into application.
Indeed - 17 months ago