Verus Healthcare Employee Reviews

A Great Place.
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJanuary 11, 2018
I enjoyed the relaxed work environment. It was an extremely professional place to work. They provided the peak amenities for a basic call center. The management was great. Overall a great place.
Awesome Atmosphere
Billing Manager (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNDecember 11, 2017
Great group of professional to work with. All departments are managed well. Managers care about their employees well being, great place to work with a great environment.
Stressful, Constant incoming calls, poor training and management
Document Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNOctober 4, 2017
Poor place to work 90% of all employees in all departments don't care about work ethic and are constantly lazy. Poor management in all departments promoting laziness. All promotions and advancements are based on favoritism not qualification. Stressful work environment with back to back calls most of which are angry patients because the company promotes laziness and no quality for the patients needs.
Pros
Friendly employees
Cons
Terrible benefits, stressful, bad management, advancement only for favoritism
Lack of communication
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNAugust 28, 2017
I was told often how well I was performing, all to find out at the end of my shift one day, I was doing horrible since I started working there. Management never hinted that I wasn't doing well, infact they praised me for what I was doing. However I didn't fit in with the rest of the staff, and that led them to all of a sudden say, I wasn't a good fit.
Pros
Cons
Terrible communication
re: OK place to work
Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNAugust 28, 2017
Verus started out as a great company to work for, however it has been going through some growing pains as it gets larger. The phone volume has increased exponentially, which prohibits work efficiency in non-sales departments. A new inbound team has been established to compensate for the call volume, but I have yet to see any tangible results. Perhaps things will change for the better eventually but it gets increasingly difficult to get regular job duties accomplished.
love it
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 24, 2017
I loved working for Versus Healthcare, one of the best places i have ever worked, You can gain a lot of friends and a lot of success. I would recommend this job to anyone i know.
Friends in high places
Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNDecember 28, 2016
If you do not have a friend that works for this company chances of even getting hired are slim to none then once you get in there is no advancement unless of course you know someone that knows someone! They pay is OK but not great other companies are paying way more! A few years ago commission was great until they hired all the agents now there are so many that you can barely get any orders the employee size grew way before it should have. All opportunities are not available for everyone for some strange reason so e are allowed to work from home from day one others aren't even give the chance.
Pros
Well the building is nice
Cons
Micromanaged, no advancement, favoritism, and low pay
No thanks
SALES/ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNAugust 5, 2016
No thanks. Not a great company. it was not a good experioence with management or pay or the people. under paid over worked, no fun
not a good place to work
a/r (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNFebruary 4, 2016
don't give many raises, no room for advancement, advancements are given to favorites is not based on skills, knowledge and ability.
Pros
Cons
clocking in and out for 15 min breaks, horrible benefits
Not a good place to be....
Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 9, 2016
The controller controls all. They go all out for Halloween , but not any other holiday? They claim we should be proud to work for a great company that offers great benefits, however the benefits are not great, and the bonus structure is HORRIBLE. You get less than 1 cents on each dollar you collect. The time off is awful. 3.08 hours every 2 weeks.....
Pros
Cons
Insurance and micro-managing

Want to know more about Verus Healthcare?

Ask a question
They are a company that still in the establishment process
Documentation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Glen Ellyn, ILFebruary 13, 2015
I think the company is an ok business. I do think listening to their good employees is a technique that have not conquered as of yet. When a business is still trying to find themselves, a turnover is inevitable and this is what this company is experiencing. They yet learning how to organize their remote location that are going through brutal setup processes.
Pros
Somewhat flexible
Cons
Network system has major clinches
Productive and stable company.
Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 9, 2014
A typical day at work for me at Verus Healthcare would include me filing patient documentation for medical equipment and supplies. Calling patients and informing them on their current order. Calling doctor's office's to check on the status of Medicare valid prescriptions that have to be signed. Receiving phone calls from new patients, existing patients, and doctors. At this job I learned better communication skills with customers and those in higher authority. I learned patient and doctor protocol, and how to be confident in my work. Some of those who were in management did look out and support their employees, while some just showed favoritism. My co-workers were teamwork players, and we all helped each other out when need be. The hardest part of my job was remaining in the same place as I had started 2 years prior to me resigning. At this company there was no room for growth or expansion for individuals. Also it was hard to watch the company grow as whole with greater revenue and profit, but no benefits was given to fellow employees. The most enjoyable part of my job was learning new skills, satisfying our customers at a 99% rate, and developing long lasting relationships with fellow co-workers.
Pros
Growing company, great customer reviews
Cons
No room for growth or raises as an individual.