Vesta Corporation

Vesta Corporation Employer Reviews

Not a good place to start
Payment Supervisor (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMarch 6, 2014
Vesta is a company for young adults getting their feet in the door and gaining some experience. I wouldn't advise anyone to stay longer than 2 years and that maybe too long. There are no benefits really because the benefits you pay for you can get somewhere else for less money, it's just not worth it. Production supervisor is the highest level to achieve – more... and the pay that you will make there is much less than you can make anywhere. Starting pay @ 9.00 an hour is minimum wage compared to most call centers and being promoted to escalations is a joke; the stress there is not worth a 1.00 raise. If I had the chance to do it again I would not start at Vesta try other call centers for a better start and better pay. – less
Great people to work with, low benifits quick advancement
Revenue Assurance Lead (Current Employee), Tigard, ORFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: schedule flexablity, quick advancement
Cons: low compensation
Very fast paced
learned some managerial skills
friendly coworkers/managers
Vesta has been a place like no other I’ve ever work for.
Supervisor (Current Employee), AtlJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: vesta is fun laid back and unlike any other call center. they care about their employees....
Cons: like any other call center job (1) need better benifits to expensive (2) need better pay
This is yet the most giving, enjoyable, and fun place to work. I have learn alot here.Vesta is really the eaziest place I have ever work. You really just have to be an air head not to get it. In fact the hardest thing about Vesta is choosing a place to sit. You really don't want to sit next to a person who is miserable all the time and unahappy with – more... their own situation. You want positive people surrounding you, makes the time go by smoothier .One thing about working in a call center you have to be a people person ......The most enjoyable part of the job is the Supervisors they are a team within. A truly AWSOME bunch helpful, pleasant and willing to dive right in. They love enter acting with the employees and love watching them develope, grow, and move up. Oh did i also mention they only promote from within.... – less
Better hang on; it's gonna get rough...
Payment Processing Agent (Former Employee), Tigard, ORJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: excellent training, support when you need it.
Cons: poor pay, seemingly no care for customer care; just milk 'em, and move 'em out.
While the management team was awesome to offer support... their goals seemed... a bit far fetched. They wanted your AHT, or Average Handle Time, [at the time I was there] to be 155 seconds a call. While on a perfect call, it's easy to get that time, but, there's gonna be most of the calls where the customer doesn't have their card on them, not sure – more... what information we need to process payment... and check, oh dear... See, most of the customers wanna pay by check, mainly the elderly, and they just started up their accounts; all new checks only allow a maximum of $10, and the check has to clear before they can finish paying the rest of their bill. So, explaining that to a customer can add seconds quick, and the next thing ya know, it's 200 seconds, and counting, and you have yet to take a full payment... I am sure you are visualizing the 'fun' parts now.

Again, I have to stress, management is awesome there, they trainers, your manager, everyone. They really look out for you. But, if ya dun hit that goal, even if your quality is %100, they will insist that the AHT is fixed. ..what happened to customer support? – less
Vesta
Collections Specialist (Former Employee), Portland, ORDecember 14, 2013
I loved this job I was a bill collector and Fraud investigator for this company and I made decent money. They work environment was fun and energetic.
Fast paced environment with great people
QA Engineer Consultant (Current Employee), Laingsburg, MIDecember 9, 2013
Vesta is a fast paced place that has a great group of people working there. Things can be stressful at times like any where else, but there are frequent company events are fun and break up the stress that the tech field brings. Management from top to bottom are very nice, approachable, and stand by their employees.
ok place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GADecember 8, 2013
Pros: more money if you work weekends
Cons: childish staff
plenty of calls so you will stay busy/ co workers and staff where extremely childish. I enjoyed being able to read in between calls. staff could have been more educated.
learning process
Order Processing Agent (Current Employee), AlpharettaSeptember 18, 2013
Pros: good place to advance
Cons: not a place for long term
it is place to learn some patience very helpful people the it the customers abuse
Productive and fun place to work
Payment Supervisor (Former Employee), Portland, ORAugust 17, 2013
Cons: expensive medical benefits, difficulty getting vacation time approved.
A typical day was spent providing help for customers calling in. I learned to actively listen, restate issue, provide empathy, and provide solutions based on company policy. The hardest part of the job was de-escalating calls where the customer had been repeatably frustrated. However, it was very rewarding to hear the customer thank me for my efforts.
Stay far away from Vesta
Econ CSR III-Tier II Payment Supervisor (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAAugust 15, 2013
Pros: somewhat flexible schedule
Cons: short breaks, expensive insurance benefits, incompetence, laziness, poor pay, amount of work
Vesta is a sorry excuse for a company. I have never seen so much favoritism and unprofessional behavior in a workplace like Vesta. From the constant nagging of "management" in Portland, OR to the incompetent "supervisors" of Atlanta, GA, Vesta should be ashamed of themselves.
a corporation that dont care about people work for them,they dont pay as suppose to ,they dont value the hard work .
Payment Supervisor (Escalation Department) (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAFebruary 12, 2013
worse company ever,at the very beginning was good place to work,when you work to agency but when you get permanet job thru the company,they dont care about hardest job people do,keep people working without raise.
vesta
Bilingual Customer Service/Call Cener (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GASeptember 26, 2012
inbound calls processing payments for all major phone companies
Enjoyable Call Center Job
Order Processing Agent/Trainer (Former Employee), Tigard, ORJuly 30, 2012
Pros: benefits, flexibility
Cons: technical issues from servers that angered customers
After signing in to work, I help customers make payments to their cell phones. I relay any questions or concerns they have and make sure they hang up satisfied with the transaction. I would help train new employees for speed and accuracy but maintaining a positive attitude when calls do not go their way.

I learned how to become detail oriented and – more... how to become a team player as I trained others. In addition, I learned the importance of privacy as customers would give personal information such as their SSN, bank information and so forth.

Vesta was a great atmosphere to work in, very understandable and flexible. My co-workers were great to work with because all of us were working towards a common goal.

The hardest part of the job was a frustrated customer and gaining their trust. However, that also was the most enjoyable part because when the call ended you knew you did not "give them the run around". – less
Fast paced enviornment with fun co-workers.
Escalations Associate (Former Employee), Portland, OregonApril 14, 2012
Pros: great hours. and excellent benifents.
Cons: management needs to communicate better.
Handled all AT&T inbound calls for refill minutes on phones. Also worked with disgruntled customers about contract issues. Great way to learn communication skills, to be fast and efficient and multitask. Management was great to work with other than sometimes they didn't explain certain details of tasks very well. The hardest thing was to stay focused – more... with what you were doing and listening to angry customers. Flexible shifts made it easy to be with family and important events. – less