VF Corporation

VF Corporation Employee Reviews

Not a bad place to work
IT Support (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCMay 20, 2015
Pros: A large company so you could possibly transfer if needed.
Cons: Hours are long and sometimes makes a personal life difficult.
The hardest part of this job was working the nights and weekends. The schedule was a 12 hour rotating shift and made a personal life difficult. The supervisor did know your name and would acknowledge birthdays and had a certain amount of personal involvement rather than a simple employee versus employer relationship.
great benefits
Assistant Store Manager of Operations (Current Employee), LaMarque, TxMay 17, 2015
Great company to work for. Plenty of room for advancement. Great pay and great benefits.. Company has expanded over the years so it has also become a company you can travel with!
Great opportunity, well Managed business.
Assistant Store Manager of Operations (Former Employee), Burlington, WAMay 11, 2015
Pros: Management & support of Compnay.
Cons: 6 month in Operation.
V F had placed this store as a Trail store in the North end of WA.

It did not seem to profit enough for the Corporation in the 6 months they gave us. I believe IF they given the store a 1 year opportunity, it would have thrived and Grew!

I enjoyed the opportunity I had to work with a Great Company.

I would work for this store again, if an opportunity arose.

A wonderful team came in, helped organize the store set-up, interviews and training! Great TEAM!!
productive and open enviorment
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee), Williamsburg, VAApril 27, 2015
Pros: Open to working around school schedules.
Cons: Not enough hours, senority.
A typical day at work consists of me providing customer service, completing my daily tasks as given .As well as helping employees with tasks that also need to be completed. I learned how to determine what customers need and want.
I learn what responsibilities the managers, as well as the retail sales associates have to take on. If future assistance may be needed.
My managers are great and understanding, they are great! Especially when it comes to the company's "open door policy."
Hardest part of my job is dealing with rude and antsy customers, it's hard to tell others "no" at times, also its sometimes hard to get other employees to come together and reconcile their differences.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the atmosphere, it's a laid back environment. There's such a great sense of family and community.
Enjoyable place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Appleton, WIApril 15, 2015
Enjoyed the atmosphere of the job, stress free and didn't come home with you. The company itself values teamwork and if you eve had a question someone is there to assist you.
Not a great place to work
Corp Retail (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJApril 13, 2015
Pros: not many
Cons: Based in New Jersey
Management needs a great deal of work. Overall the company is very top heavy with many VPs, and only a few people doing the work. High turn over, and many unhappy employees looking to leave.
ALWAYS SOMEONE WITH A GREAT PERSONALITY WORKING THERE
CASHIER AND STOCK AND RETURN PERSON (Former Employee), Westbrook, CTMarch 31, 2015
Pros: HAS A PROGRAM THAT GIVES US SOME PLAY TIME
Cons: NO CONS IN THIS STORE
WAS A BUSY PLACE FOR ME.WAS A FITTING ROOM ASSOC.AND LOVED IT. LOVED WORKING WITH ALL THE CUSTOMERS AND THE STAFF THERE.GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND HOPE TO GET BACK THERE. THE DISTRICT MANAGER WAS ALSO AWESOME.
productive,busy
Sales Associate (Current Employee), primm,nevadaMarch 30, 2015
Cons: stateline
a typical day I do back stock, restocking all the stores merchandise. greeting customers making them feel comfortable and showing them daily deals the store have to offer for the time being. there really isn't no hard part in the retail jobs for me, I do my job very precise & fast as possible. my co workers are wonderful, makes it easy to work were am at.
Amazing!
Senior Safety and Loss Prevention Coordinator (Former Employee), Alameda, CaMarch 17, 2015
Pros: all pros... 0 exaggeration.
VF Outdoor is an amazing company to work for. They encourage work/home life balance. VF promotes an open door policy environment where the associates thrive. Fun and hard work are mixed together flawlessly. An incredible "break room" was created that reflected the overall attitude of the corporation as well as their employees. People say that "Google" is the best place to work... I whole-heartedly disagree... VF Outdoor of Alameda, Ca. is nothing short of paradise.
learning applications
Asset Management Analyst (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCMarch 15, 2015
I learned the intricate functions of the BMC Remedy system. I had some conflicts with the Asset Manager but through meetings and regular dialog, we were able to effectively implement the Remedy system on time.
Rewarding and challanging.
Payroll/Assistant to Payroll Supervisor (Former Employee), Danville, VAMarch 7, 2015
Pros: chance for advancement based on achievments.
This job required making sure all plant locations received necessary stock in a timely manner to keep manufacturing staff working at full capacity. It was challenging, ever changing and a great working environment.
Lied to and lost my current job
Industral maintenance technician (Former Employee), Visalia CaliforniaFebruary 27, 2015
Cons: lie to you, not organized or not experience in interview process
was offered the job a maintenance technician t position signed the offer letter was given a date that I was going to start gave my current employer my two week notice was replaced by current employer and then VF called me and said that I wasn't going to start they were waiting on my background and then I received a letter saying that I did not get the job thank you VF I was then left without a job !
Loved my job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), La Marque, TXFebruary 25, 2015
VF Outlet owned by VF Corporation is a wonderful company to work for. Buyers and Merchandisers are easy to contact and work with to handle any questions or problems you may have. Management is easy to talk to about concerns and are open to ideas and suggestions. All companies have their flaws and VF has theirs. However, they are fair and allow their employees to make family their first priority. I wish I had been able to keep my job with VF. I was with them for almost 7 years and wish I could go back.
VF Outlet
Sales Associate, Customer Service Desk, cashier (Former Employee), Gonzales, LAFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: worked around schedule
Cons: no insurance
Vf Outlet was a nice job to have while I was in high school and first year of college. I was there for almost 2 years, and it taught me how to talk to and treat customers. I enjoyed working with my co-workers and now we are all friends out of that work experience. I was really a laid back job. Help Customers find there clothes, work cash register, and clean the store.
Returns Processor (Former Employee), Mocksville, NCFebruary 20, 2015
Great pay, Great people, times goes by very quick. Would recommend anyone work here. My aunt has been with this company since they opened here. Around 25 years or so.
I get to meet new people
maintanance (Former Employee), Anderson, CAFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: knowing i did a good job
Cons: n/a
I go to work in the Morning I start off by vacuuming the floors before I mop them. I cleaned the bathroom making sure it has, toilet paper, and paper towels. I also got ready in the back room tearing off of plastic of clothes as they came in on the trucks, and putting them out on the shelves. I learned all about how to fold and hang up clothes the right way. I got along with my co workers, and the customers that came in the store. There was nothing hard about the job I enjoyed it all.
Environment
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 29, 2015
The work life of this job is the best. It's an easy job but it gets challenging because of the project you'd have to do. I love the environment of this job.
Accounts Payable Processor
Accounts Payable Processing Specialist (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: great company to work for
Cons: favortism in the office
Accurately processed invoices for payment in a timely manner
Customer Service with vendors in billing and payment promptness
Assisted company coalitions with accurately posting multiple line purchase orders
Verified the accuracy of processed invoices from peers
Scanned invoices into workflow for processing
Opened/sorted/distributed mail and invoices
Maintained excel worksheets monthly
Fun
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJJanuary 27, 2015
New to retail and looking to grow.
I enjoyed the family oriented work environment. Corporate members are friendly and open to understanding your experience at store level. The open line of communication makes it easier to reach overall company and store goals.
Company was good, staff, not so good.
Packaging Coordinator (Former Employee), Reidsville, NCJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: good pay, good benefits
Cons: no separation of duties and responsibilities
This company was good with its workers. I made production weekly and felt very appreciated by the managers. I enjoyed going to work everyday as long as there were no problems with quality control staff. I packaged children's clothes in boxes, preparing them for shipping. The boxes then went on a belt to QC area. Often the orders were incorrect due to the boxes falling off the belt. The packager was held responsible.

1 2 3 4 5

About VF Corporation

The movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High put Vans sneakers on the map, but the company owes its current popularity to the fashion – Read more

VF Corporation Photos