VF Corporation Employee Reviews

Special operation tagger
Special Operations (Former Employee) –  Mocksville, NCAugust 16, 2017
Always getting switched off of your job to go to picking area, which drops your production all take way down. Also, a lot of favoritism. Pay would be good but instead of averaging production rate, they have a computer timing you, including breaks and bathroom. I left because my pay dropped $200 or more when they brought production machines in. You work like a dog for little pay.
Pros
Bonus at the end of the year
Cons
Production rate went down
Fast paste and store relocating
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJAugust 11, 2017
A store with a fast paste business which Intailed opening shipments doing floor displaces , scheduling , data input , yearly reviews , shipping overseas and last but not least the stores main goal was customer service . Unfortunately the devison of barbizon closed and relocated in Pennsylvania in 1999
Pros
Incentives for making sale goals
Cons
Working late hours
Quick pace and very friendly
Employee (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXAugust 8, 2017
Coming to work at Vf is really fun. The employee makes you feel like you're at home. Everything about vf is great! Good pay and very friendly. Days can be busy on the weekends.
Complete chaos
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 7, 2017
I work at the outlet mall on I drive in Orlando as a sales associate, and this job SUCKS!!! It is crazy all day nothing you do is ever good enough. Low pay over worked, and unappreciated not a great place to work. You get little breaks. The only advantage to working here is the discount otherwise stay away.
Pros
Discount
Very nice enviorment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Jackson Center, PAAugust 5, 2017
I enjoy working here enough that I would like to go into a higher position within VF Outlet. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with other employees that also enjoy the job.
productive place to work for
Printer's Assistant, Jansport (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIAugust 5, 2017
I really enjoyed my time there, however management wasn't the best nor the friendliest. the drama was pretty overwhelming at times. I really enjoyed the printing aspect of the company
fun
QC Inspector (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIAugust 3, 2017
it was a good exprince an an fun an helpful place to work good hours an benfits for me an the kids helpful on giving me good management experience an overall a good company to work for
Good Luck !
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 2, 2017
Disfunctional Company ! Incompetent woman running it. Other than that it is easy work. Just stand there and get paid $30 hr. DM never comes to your store so you can basically do whatever you want.
The best company ever!
Account Executive - WI (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 1, 2017
VF Corporation is very connected to it's team members and engaged with its consumers. I was a VF employee for 33 years. I feel very lucky to have worked for such an amazing corporation.
Productive, Great learning experience
HR / Analyst & Office Services Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 31, 2017
From management, to employee services, top to bottom; an awesome company to work for. I am truly impressed. The positive workplace environmet kept me up beat and excited to come to work everyday.
Quick paced
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Batesville, MSJuly 30, 2017
Learned a lot about Customer Service and working with people. Learned how to work the register, merchendising, and shippment. Nothing was really difficult, mostly just needed patience and time.
Nice pool table
Reciever/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAJuly 25, 2017
They changed the policy where we would need to use either our sick time or vacation for our overtime day. That really made me mad.....................
Pros
Sometimes free lunches
Cons
Rude HR
Everyone knows everyone to well to not advance
Cashier (SEASONAL) (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCJuly 25, 2017
I am not to sure what it is like because i was a seasonal employee but they hired to many that they let me go after Christmas. Overall the management is awesome.
Pros
Get Breaks
Cons
not enough hours
Working in a business/corporate environment
Executive Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 25, 2017
Type, ans phones, file
Retail oper
Talented prof
Work w/direction and autonomy
Not always being able to please customers
Working w/ senior mgmt, staff
Pros
Responsibilities were diverse, ability to make decisions, located in NY
Excellent orginazation
Raw Materials Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 22, 2017
If you have the opportunity to work for VF I highly recommend that you do. Good people and a good company to work for. A giant in the textile field.
Professional but laid back workplace
Account Manager/Dealer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJuly 22, 2017
Professional but laid back workplace with opportunities for growth and advancement. Good company benefits provided too. Overall a good place to work in the Fox Valley.
Pros
Product discounts
Cons
No permanent lunch vendors
Supervisor
Vault
File Data
Data Entry
Answer Phones
Good place to work and good employee discounts on all the brands they own.
Assistant Manager-Operations (Current Employee) –  La Marque, TXJuly 21, 2017
They like to promote within. Offer training. Do reward programs. They like to hear new ideas from their employees. And also do a yearly company evaluation that the employees fill out. They want to know what the employees like about working there and what employees think could be better.
Very laid back, and inviting environment
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CA 95630July 14, 2017
Inside VF Outlet is a very laid back workspace with friendly managers and coworkers who are willing to work with you around your schedule to keep you happy. It teaches you how to be self productive since it is not always as busy as other clothes stores and you learn how to organize and follow routine. The hardest part would be learning the areas of the stores and trying to figure out how to answer a customer's question, the enjoyable part of the job is when it is slow in the store and they give you projects to work on in the store where you can hear yourself think while also being busy.
Pros
discounts, good hours
Cons
mostly get stuck with the shift you are given.
Great people, culture in my work area sucks due to poor leadership
Sr. Manager Distribution Operations (Current Employee) –  Visalia, CAJuly 12, 2017
Great place to work overall. Company is run as an investment with a huge focus on gross margin and thus minimal investments in automation for DCs. Culture as a company is great, however local leadership varies widely between locations.
Pros
Great Pay overall
Cons
Matrix organization that takes forever for a decision to be made

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VF Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval