VF Corporation Employee Reviews

Great company to work for !
Crystal Reports Developer/Admin (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 21, 2017
Great company to work for ! Good management who let's your work out issues without management getting heavily into the issue unless required.
Quality Department store Retail Sales operation
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, INFebruary 19, 2017
Good and comparable place to work in clothing store department sales environment

Merchandising communications were consistent

Typical day at work to include customer service, merchandising, supervisory functions

Most enjoyable part of job was people interaction
Pros
Competitive salary structure and benefits
Cons
Limited advancement potential
Productive, fun and interesting workplace
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  North Bend, WAFebruary 18, 2017
I love working for vf, they are a reliable and dependable company. The people are entertaining and they care, there are always opportunities for advancement within the company.
Working at VF is a great experience !
Credit Controller (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, UKFebruary 15, 2017
I arrived in the UK and start with VF last year from Spain. The company were great with supporting with my relocation and I since being here I made many new friends.
It has been a good move for my career and I hope to be here working for many years. Training is for the first two weeks and the credit department is very knowledgable and with a lot of support.
I really like working for VF, the managers treat me with respect and it's a fun working culture.
Pros
friendly, 50% discount, reloation policy
Cons
Big company, and sometimes miscommunication between other departments and controllers
large company with opportunity
Customs Compliance Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 14, 2017
VF provides an energetic and thriving atmosphere. it's various coalitions provide a lot of opportunities. A large majority of the employees have been with the company for 20+ years which is a testament to company.
Fun workplace for Highschool students
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Westbrook, CTFebruary 10, 2017
The distance from home was a tough commute for the amount of pay I was receiving and not enough hours to give out.

Not a whole lot of business coming in and out
Pros
Had themes shared snacks
Cons
No benefits for part timers
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Leeds, ALFebruary 7, 2017
Great place to work the managers really care and try to get to know you as a person and not just an employee they make things fun and keep drama down and always keep you informed with what is going on in the company
great place to be employed
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Whites Creek, TNFebruary 3, 2017
team work,, pleasant work environment.
learned to work on and adjust sewing machines
management was friendly and helpful
hardest part of the job was working on conveyors
the most enjoyable was working with the team members
Pros
good pay. vacations sick pay 401k
Cons
parking
Fantastic Internship
Patternmaking Intern (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 2, 2017
I can only say how my experience was as an intern. I loved the whole experience. I was treated with respect and compassion at every step. I felt like I had a real work family not just a job. Even on a day that I felt not 100% I still looked forward to going to work there.
Productive and Fun Work Environment
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  NCJanuary 30, 2017
Great opportunity to learn more about the industry in a fun and professional environment. Very helpful in making sure you get course credits.
Outside sales. Dynamic company. Great culture.
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 26, 2017
Great opportunity. Great company. I represented 6 apparel lines. A great career company. I left for another opportunity. That was a mistake on my part.
Pros
Freedom to run your own business.
Cons
Huge corporate environment. Hard to move up the chain. Paid very good but not great.
Productive learning experience
Sales Associate/Customer Service/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, NYJanuary 25, 2017
I've been at the job for awhile now and I have the skills but was not advancing. I don't get enough hours or pay and the company doesn't give part time employees any benefits anymore.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
No benefits
ok job
Temporary Associate (Current Employee) –  Visalia, CAJanuary 25, 2017
A typical day of work depends on what dept you're in, in shipping mostly you will be on the lines all day, but if they need you somewhere else they will move you around. Mostly gonna be walking all day picking up boxes and taking them to their locations and pulling out pallets and what not. I learned plenty of things as this was my first warehouse job. Management doesn't seem to be that good, the leads and supervisors don't really do much but sit around or stare at u while u work, occasionally they walk around and find ways to get people in trouble. Their really isn't a hard part of the job, once they train you its a pretty easy job, sometimes it can actually be chill if its slow, but expect to be sore when you first start out as your feet and body isnt used to walking all day and carrying boxes. As for the most enjoyable part of the job well that's when your on lunch when you can finally just chill and eat, and when you're finally off work.
Pros
easy money sometimes, light cardio
Cons
occasional bs, takes a while to get hired on, favoritism
Very helpful
Lucy (Current Employee) –  Novi, MIJanuary 24, 2017
I loved working for the corporation. They were very helpful when I had issues using my employee discounts to other stores within the company. I only hear good things from my co-workers.
Great job to gain exprerience
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Sevierville, TNJanuary 16, 2017
Your whole life is about VF. Typical corporate culture,one hand does not know what the other is doing. Great place to learn the basics and move on.The store culture is fun and people get along good.
Pros
good pay for managers
Cons
poor pay for floor people so turn over is high.
Loved working here
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, MAJanuary 15, 2017
Vf was a great part time job. the staff there was awesome and very supportive. Many employee appreciation days. plus the 20 percent discount off already low prices is pretty sweet.only left because i was offered a full time job
Pros
discounts
Cons
low hours
It was employment
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  WisconsinJanuary 15, 2017
Leaves employees handicapped by having to ask a team leader for answers while on calls, as well as having to put customer on hold for 15/20 minutes to get the answer almost every call. If you have an emergency at work for personal reasons you will get a point for having to leave work (sick child, school problems etc) they are not efficient in handling product problems in a timely manner, most of the time you are dealing with very angry customers of no fault of your own. But it was a paying job.
Pros
They will hire you.
Cons
Not enough upper support staff to help with customers problems.
Productive, fun, laid back workplace
HR Retail Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJanuary 9, 2017
Friendly co-workers, clean/new office space.
Location is right across from 2 train stations.
Great view of NYC skyline.
Fun work environment
Customer Service Associate/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tuscola, ILDecember 26, 2016
Good management and friendly employees all around enjoyable place to work. Organized clean environment and customer-friendly. Also large variety to choose from starting from newborn to adult
Pros
Discount on clothing
Cons
No benefits for part-time employees
Awesome employees
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VADecember 23, 2016
My typical day at vf outlet is that it is very busy during rush hours. We had amazing co workers. Most enjoyable time at vf outlet was meeting different faces

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VF Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.