VF Corporation Employee Reviews

Nice Working Environment
Internal Audit Intern (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCOctober 22, 2017
I really enjoyed days I worked at VF Corporation. I learned a lot about internal auditor. I had a very good manager, she supervised me with my daily work, and push me to learn. I learn a lot such as COBIT Framework, ITGC, and more...
Customer service associate
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Birch Run, MIOctober 22, 2017
• Received and processed cash and credit payments for in-store purchases
• Opened and closed store, including counting cash and opening/closing cash registers
• Greeted customers at door and determined each individual’s needs
• Assisted in inventory counts and end of the year sales
• Provided customer service with courtesy and kindness
Temp Worker Warehouse
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  VirginiaOctober 12, 2017
Very easy to learn, fast paced for the most part. Time goes by quickly compared to other manual labor jobs.

Days vary. Some days you may work 5 hours and others up to 10.5. You can stay past the 5 hours if you choose to.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Temp workers may not get a job regardless of being more efficient than half the full time workers
Fun and Productive Somewhat
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  West Reading, PAOctober 11, 2017
Pretty easy job just unboxing sale items and racking them. Then taking them down to the sales floor. Fixing up clothing on shelves or racks. Helping customers if needed.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Cant take too long in the restrooms
Good company to work
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCOctober 11, 2017
Overall a good company but very stressful. Old systems make work challenging with quite a bit of manual processes. Middle management could communicate better and do a better job with employee development.
Pros
Discounts, casual dress, onsite gym, competitive pay and benefits.
Cons
Middle management, lack of career advancement, communication, antiquated systems, manual processes.
good people to work with
box make (Current Employee) –  Hackleburg, ALOctober 9, 2017
I enjoy working at VF. I'm just wanting a consistant job. VF you never know if you will have work or not. It can be stressful with everyone crowed together in the picking dept. The vas dept isn't so bad. Then they have a rework dept.,but with all those deptartments we still don't have enough work all the time anymore with all the stores closing.
produtive and fun
PACKER-INSPECTOR (Former Employee) –  Waukesha, WIOctober 2, 2017
I love this job, even though it was hot in there. I enjoyed going to work here. Every one was a team player, we made good money. This job was my first factory job and I learned a lot.
Pros
free lunched often, amazing things happened here
Cons
they went out of business
Productive fun workplace.
Engineering Specialist (Administrative Specialist) (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIOctober 1, 2017
Working for VF was not normally stressful except for our busy season. I like that it was a casual setting and could basically set your own hours. The best part of working there was the people!!
Pros
Flexible work schedule and casual setting.
Cons
Manufacturing Facility closed.
in the vas department its a fast pace environment
Distribution incentive worker (Current Employee) –  Visalia, CASeptember 29, 2017
For the past several months there is not enough hours and they keep getting more people. They've mentioned that work will continue to be slow for the next month also.
Pros
not many hours
Cons
benefits and discounts
VF Corporation Great place to work
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 28, 2017
I enjoyed working for VF Corporation as Purchasing Analyst. The work environment was relaxed and opportunity for advancement was always there. I enjoyed the staff and my managers were great to work for.
Pros
Open Door For advancement
Cons
Outsourcing
Fast paced, fun and interesting place to work.
Fold and Pack (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WISeptember 26, 2017
Very enjoyable job. Tends to get very hot during summer months due to large dryers. Must be able to work well with others as all jobs are a team based. Unfortunately, the factory is now closed.
Cut-throat and management needs work but great money and benefits
Ultra Picker (Former Employee) –  Hackleburg, ALSeptember 25, 2017
I thought Vf corporation would be a place I could have a career at but unfortunately it was not because of the stressful environment, long hours that were not expected because management told me otherwise, and lack of fair management. The benefits are great and almost worth the trouble if you need benefits for your family.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Stressful, long hours, mediocre management
A good place to work
Active Associate (Former Employee) –  Whites Creek, TNSeptember 21, 2017
I had a 7 year stint at VF, and I thoroughly enjoyed my time there. The pay was good, and it could be competitive as it depended on how much work you would do in a single day. There was a lot of overtime to be had, if you were willing to take it. Management was generally very good, and my work/life balance was perfect. Recommended.
Pros
Good pay, benefits, and management.
Cons
Sometimes there was a lot of overtime.
It's a good place
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Luray, VASeptember 20, 2017
It's a good place to work. But they don't offer full time that much and they have some good workers that leave cause they don't get offered full time. Some temps worker harder then the full time
Pros
Break every like 2 hours
Cons
Lazy people
Productive and easy workplace.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Visalia, CASeptember 15, 2017
Started as a temp in shipping back in August 3rd shift shipping, pretty much on the lines pulling boxes off and locating to the locations. Easy job and fast to learn new things once you look proficient. My training was easy and simple. My main trainer looks real young but he made everything feel easy. There was 3 trainers on the floor, but it seemed more like the youngest trainer made the most sense and payed attention to his trainees. I like the job and hours its easy as well. Everyone gets along in this shift.
Pros
Easy, goes by fast
Cons
Uneven hours, no temp benefits
It was a wonderful workplace.
Wrangler (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 13, 2017
It was a wonderful environment and a lot of various tasks to perform. I learned about being a customer service representative. The management was good. The workplace was wonderful. The hardest part of the job was being fast. The most enjoyable was getting to know the customers.
Pros
Wonderful company
Cons
Fast paced
Professional and structured atmosphere
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 12, 2017
Hard work but among many great team players that contribute to company and departmental goals. There are alot of great brands under VF and although in different cities, the understanding and performance of each work well together.
Pros
Great benefits!
Cons
Work schedules could be more flexible.
Relaxed, friendly environment
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WISeptember 11, 2017
Management was friendly and professional. Relaxed environment and teams. Advancement opportunities. Team building exercises. Training provided by company. Attended company meetings.
Pros
Catering events by company
Cons
Na
Typically slow but a great experience
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Folsom, CASeptember 10, 2017
A typical day begins with being in uniform conduct and clocking in then waiting for customers to show up. While waiting, we check if the clothes are sized correctly, if there are any "go-backs" to put away, and touch up anything that needs to be touched up on. Management was good, they kept watch on how we were doing and helped along the way. It's not very interesting but we were expected to get customers to buy extra items and sign up for the VIP program where for every 1200 points the costumer gets, they would get $10 back to spend. We also were to expected to work up to the motto, "Speed, Spirit. Smile" and it helped me become a more efficient person and made costumers feel better when they walked in and shopped. The hardest part would be standing because I didn't have the most comfortable shoes to wear and we could only where black closed toed shoes plus I didn't have the money nor could I spend the money I earned. The most enjoyable would be to work with the costumers. I find it fun to work with costumers plus it gives me something to do or actually it is what I am supposed to do as a retail associate.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Slow work flow
Fun enviroment
Customer Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Union City, TNSeptember 9, 2017
The work environment is fun. The work is balanced out between employees. The most enjoyable part time job Ive had. Nothing is to hard to do at this work .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VF Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.