VF Corporation Employee Reviews

Worst ever
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 20, 2016
Worst place to work. They work you like a dog, don't appreciate you, give you as little pay as possible and overall treat you very badly.
A great place to work at, employees were really nice and attentive.
Temporary associate (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CANovember 19, 2016
My experience at Vf Corporation was very memorable and I liked working with the employees, it was a nice environment and the employees were very nice and helpful.
Too little help and too much work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Leeds, ALNovember 16, 2016
We are constantly having to deal with freight enough for 4 stores and not enough sales for 1. The results is a warehouse with more merchandise than the sales floor. Replenishment isn't based on sales, it is based on the need to force merchandise out of warehouse before inventory. Upper level management doesn't care about employees either. It's all about making money and attracting low income customers with wow deals that have the quality of rummage sales. Benefits are non existent and the insurance has such high deductibles that the average employee payes 80-99% out of pocket.
Pros
Haven't found any.
Cons
Bad management, lazy coworkers, bad pay, no plans to improve any of this.
An Eye Opening Career Move
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Miami International MallNovember 13, 2016
Typical day is slow, not many customers or sales
Learned about sales and customer service
Management is terrible
Coworkers incredible
Easy going job
Pros
Very competitive environment where you receive gifts for reaching your sales goal
Cons
Too demanding for such an entry level job
Good Enviroment and Friendly Boss
Picker (Former Employee) –  Seminole, OKNovember 13, 2016
Very Specific on the Rules but can get Crazy at times. Coworkers are nice and very helpful when I first started. Always gave us breaks and occasionally worked a Saturday but it was very rare.
A good place to work.
E-Commerce Manager (Current Employee) –  Reading, PANovember 11, 2016
Fantastic down to earth associates that are a pleasure to work with. Great work environment. Corporate office modernization is in on the roadmap.
Proactive, smart, professional, culture
Stock Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 7, 2016
Great company, warm employees and elegant atmosphere. We stayed professional even with a warm personalty with customers and each other. Grand experience and interactions with greater managements.
Pros
Flexible scheduling, reasonable breaks, holidays benefits, heathcare.
Cons
Low pay
Decent
Warehouse Associate - Monday through Thursday (Former Employee) –  Reading, PANovember 3, 2016
I enjoyed my stay at VF outlets and I had even been complimented on my work on multiple occasions. Which is nice to be recognized when I'm doing something well.
Retail outlet store
Merchandise Specialist / Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, KYOctober 15, 2016
I merchandised clothing in departments. I balanced the vault. Set up the registers. Opened and Closed the stored. Resolved customer issues. I was Manager On Duty for several periods of times while short of management. I learned additional Management skills. Management was good about working with employees schedules. There were many excellent co-works. Some would come in on their days off to help out. The hardest part of my job was Freight Days. The most enjoyable part was helping customers and up selling / cross selling.
Pros
short drive from home.
Cons
Advancement. Passed over for Asst Mgr 3 time. Covered the position as MOD during those periods.
Excellent work place to obtain experience
Operations & Distribution Supervisor (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 5, 2016
Heavy seasonal work, learned several skills in supervision & how to manage processes & practices within the facility.
Related to Distribution operations.
Benefits
Cons
Short breaks
It's Closed
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  AlabamaSeptember 6, 2016
I only work there 3 months and now they are closed so what can I say. It was a hard high paced work place and I was too slow to keep up the the younger workers.
Sewing Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Fabens, TXAugust 31, 2016
Great place to work, you were on your own, doing your productivity at your pace, as long as you had your job done by the end of the day no one would bother you, it they would reopen I would go back to work for them.
Pros
INSURANCE
Cons
NO COMMENT
Solid Company, Good Job for some, but not all.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 31, 2016
VF is everything you would/should expect from a large company. On certain levels it is a very successful company. However, on other levels it can be very frustrating & political.
Pros
Large Company
Cons
Healthcare, Benefits, Compensation, Appreciation
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Gulfport, MSAugust 25, 2016
When I worked at the VF, it was one of the best time in my work history. The management is great. If you need help with something, they will stop doing what ever it is they are doing and come help the best way possible. My co-workers and I always worked as a team to get the store clean, to find certain items for customers, checking customers out, and bringing more products out to the floor. Here I learned more about team building because people here are more willing to work together to get the job done.
Pros
great work enviornment
Cons
Can't think of one
Sorter/Packer (Former Employee) –  Riverview, FLAugust 15, 2016
this company is sports clothes, I packed in boxes for different stores but I went for the hours down, but it is a very good company with a staff of excellent work
Pros
N/A
Cons
N/A
Productive; Employees viewed as Family
Finance Intern (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CAAugust 9, 2016
The culture is hard working and innovative. Employees in all departments take pride in helping one another for one common goal. They take care of their employees with great benefits and opportunity to be noticed.
Life at VF Outdoor
Department Trainer (Current Employee) –  Visalia, CAAugust 9, 2016
I work at the VF Outdoor DC in Visalia, CA and I have been wokring for the company for 10 years. VF is definitely a great place to start out if you have no dc experience but you do have to prove yourself because the turnover rate is pretty high. I have worked in multiple departments and there is a substantial amount of ways to move up the ladder. There are a lot of internal job postings to move around and apply for leadership with the required years of experience. Every job is going to have its ups and downs, drama, gossip, hostile people but VF has taken appropriate actions to resolve any time of conflict. The benefits are not great but I'm glad to have it offered along with the flexible spending account that I always sign up for in open enrollment. We do have a yearly raise and a yearly bonus as well, along with numerous paid for luncheons, annual picnic and holiday parties where tons of prizes are given. We also have an employee sale every so often where full time employees get to purchase 2nd quality and donations quality items for dirt cheap which is always exciting to look forward to. Overall, I enjoy working for this dc. They have been good to me and I see more years to come in my timeline at VF.
Pros
opportunities to move up, paid activities, yearly bonus, great friends for life
Cons
not as many raises given, medical coverage is a bit pricey
Loud
Door greeter/sales associate (Former Employee) –  Jean, NV 89019August 6, 2016
ive never been interested in nascar but after working there for 2 days I felt like that's what I always should be doing, and the people were nice.
Pros
great people
Cons
expensive food
productive and healthy work envirnment
Associate (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJAugust 5, 2016
Working at the VF Outlet there was never a dull moment there was always something to do and people to provide great customer service to. On the job I learned how to provide great customer service and how to deal with different personalities, the managers did everything possible to provide a great work environment and they care about their employees. My Coworkers were helpful and a pleasure to deal with; the hardest part of the job I would say, is keeping the store clean because there are always people coming in and out but the most enjoyable part of my job was getting to interact with different people all day.
Pros
Getting to interact with different people
Cons
short breaks
Good company
Sr. Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Alameda, CAAugust 2, 2016
Good environment with a nice campus but there's no personal growth and little employee recognition, salaries are far below bay area standards.
Pros
free gym, flex Fridays
Cons
salaries are far below industry standards

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VF Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.