VF Corporation

VF Corporation Employer Reviews

VF Outlet
Sales Associate, Customer Service Desk, cashier (Former Employee), Gonzales, LAFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: worked around schedule
Cons: no insurance
Vf Outlet was a nice job to have while I was in high school and first year of college. I was there for almost 2 years, and it taught me how to talk to and treat customers. I enjoyed working with my co-workers and now we are all friends out of that work experience. I was really a laid back job. Help Customers find there clothes, work cash register, and clean the store.
Returns Processor (Former Employee), Mocksville, NCFebruary 20, 2015
Great pay, Great people, times goes by very quick. Would recommend anyone work here. My aunt has been with this company since they opened here. Around 25 years or so.
I get to meet new people
maintanance (Former Employee), Anderson, CAFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: knowing i did a good job
Cons: n/a
I go to work in the Morning I start off by vacuuming the floors before I mop them. I cleaned the bathroom making sure it has, toilet paper, and paper towels. I also got ready in the back room tearing off of plastic of clothes as they came in on the trucks, and putting them out on the shelves. I learned all about how to fold and hang up clothes the right way. I got along with my co workers, and the customers that came in the store. There was nothing hard about the job I enjoyed it all.
Environment
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 29, 2015
The work life of this job is the best. It's an easy job but it gets challenging because of the project you'd have to do. I love the environment of this job.
Accounts Payable Processor
Accounts Payable Processing Specialist (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: great company to work for
Cons: favortism in the office
Accurately processed invoices for payment in a timely manner
Customer Service with vendors in billing and payment promptness
Assisted company coalitions with accurately posting multiple line purchase orders
Verified the accuracy of processed invoices from peers
Scanned invoices into workflow for processing
Opened/sorted/distributed mail and invoices
Maintained excel worksheets monthly
Fun
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJJanuary 27, 2015
New to retail and looking to grow.
I enjoyed the family oriented work environment. Corporate members are friendly and open to understanding your experience at store level. The open line of communication makes it easier to reach overall company and store goals.
Company was good, staff, not so good.
Packaging Coordinator (Former Employee), Reidsville, NCJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: good pay, good benefits
Cons: no separation of duties and responsibilities
This company was good with its workers. I made production weekly and felt very appreciated by the managers. I enjoyed going to work everyday as long as there were no problems with quality control staff. I packaged children's clothes in boxes, preparing them for shipping. The boxes then went on a belt to QC area. Often the orders were incorrect due to the boxes falling off the belt. The packager was held responsible.
okay place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Reading, PAJanuary 15, 2015
too much gossipers especially the older women who worked there. worked each employee way too hard, and pay is regular associate pay.
EDI Analyst (Former Employee), North CarloinaJanuary 14, 2015
I am familiar with Purchase order(850) , Invoice(810) and Advance Shipment Notice(856) EDI documents, EDI standards like ANSI X12 Version (4010, 5010) and EDI transmission protocols like AS2, Inovis and VAN. I have also performed the following
Ø Monitoring errors reports and Fixing production batch job failures.
Ø Providing solution to customer queries, also supporting Translator tool.
Ø Performing Translator map changes according to the requirements of customers.
Ø Adding New trading Partners to enable Electronic Business Document transfer.
Ø Implementing new business documents electronically for Trading Partners.
Productive and Caring Place to Work
Production Specialist-Operations (Current Employee), Nashville, TennesseeJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: encouragement, job security
Cons: advancement, learning opportunities
This company has been the only place that I have worked that truly cares about your family. They want you to take care of yourself, family, and others.

In a typical day, you can workout your own pace, which allows for production and complete your tasks in a timely manner. Your managers allow you work without hovering over you, which provides for relaxed culture were you can build relationships with co-workers and upper management.

The hardest part of my job is with all these distractions, it causes some times where completing daily tasks become difficult, but it is all about your personal time management.
A bad company to work for
Group Leader (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 9, 2015
Too many changes one day your told to do one thing next day you have to change your schedule because not enough work for eight hours We had two fifteen minute breaks. Never knew what your schedule was going to be a lot of the time some times 6 hrs a day sometimes 8 hrs sometimes 10 hrs.
Great place to work for
Picker/forklift opt (Former Employee), seminoleJanuary 6, 2015
Great place to work for. Nice people good hours, and the pay was very good.
ILEARNT HOW TO KEEP INVENTORY AND QUALITY IN ORDER
Head Shipping Supervisor (Former Employee), Wilson, NCDecember 30, 2014
Pros: learning and having a job.
Cons: not really knowing from day to day what will be next.
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK IS CHECKING TO BE SURE INVENTORY IS CORRECT, CHECK TO SEE HOW MANY TRUCKS ARE GOING OUT, ALLOCATE ORDERS, CALL LTL DRIVERS FOR PICK UPS . EACH DAY I LEARNT ABOUT COMPUTERS.DEALING WITH PEOPLE. LEARNT HOW TO LISTEN AND COME UP WITH THE BEST SOLUTION . THE HARDEST PART IS SOMETIME I MAY HAVE A DRIVER THAT HAVE HAD A BAD DAY ALL DAY AND COME TO ME IMPATIENCE , . WORKING WITH DIFFERENT PEOPLE VERY ENJOYABLE.
good selling experience
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Monroeville, ALDecember 24, 2014
a typical day is discussing the products we have and how prices compare to other brands. I learned a lot about people and selling. management didn't do what they said they would do but overall a good starting step in the sales industry. got along very well with all my co-workers. hardest part was being cussed at by shoplifters. most enjoyable was getting great customer service ratings.
A big retail store
Sales Associate (Former Employee), San Marcos, TXDecember 18, 2014
I used to help the team leaders stock the floor with merchandise and work the customer service desk, answering phone calls, ringing customers up, and processing return transactions.
My Experience
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Reading, PADecember 16, 2014
Pros: discounts, holiday lunches, good environment
When I first started working for the Vf Outlet I had no experience with costumer service as my first job the experience was awesome. Everyone taught exactly what I needed to know to be a great sales associate.
productive and fun place to work
order picking/ packing / shipping / replinisher (Former Employee), Visalia, CADecember 16, 2014
fun place to work at i enjoyed the environment lots of benefits managers and supervisors are good people learned lots of duties and how to work with devices for orders to be pulled and picked. good job overall i give this place a 8 or nine from a 10 scale.
Productive and Learn More
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee), United StateDecember 12, 2014
Dedicated Customer Service Representative motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. I am also looking to expand my knowledge to better myself within the company & move up to the next level.
Wonderful customer service
Sales/ Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Byron, gaNovember 21, 2014
Nice and inviting environment to work in. I really enjoyed working here and coming encounter with the customers
Good benifits and bonuses
Assistant Store Manager of Operations (Current Employee), Burbank, OHNovember 18, 2014
Pros: fun comittee, bonuses, benefits, family feel, customer diversersity
Cons: sometimes the family atmosphere is too much.
Learn many styles of jeans exist stocking and straightening the salesfloor is a must. Managers won't ask you to do what they won't do. I love to work with the different customers and get to know the regulars.

1 2 3 4 5

About VF Corporation

The movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High put Vans sneakers on the map, but the company owes its current popularity to the fashion – Read more

VF Corporation Photos