VHA Inc.

VHA Inc. Employee Reviews

excelent Place of Employment
Logistics Associate (Current Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CANovember 10, 2015
place that you look forward to going to work,
Culture is well balanced of professional and hardworking fun environment.
N/A
VACAA Interim Reassignment, VHA Telework (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 17, 2015
It's a government job. Poorly run and out of money, but the benefits are good. Office administration is just that - I run the office. Means I do a bit of everything.
Benefits
Cons
It's a government job
Great work culture
Platform Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Irving TxSeptember 27, 2015
My typical work day starts early by managing a SharePoint Platform site to check for any errors associated with our member facing site. I run reports for customer issue regarding access and other items. I manage content on the site to ensure it is visible and available for our customers to see. I also manage our internal SharePoint collaboration site by creating work spaces and manage it's contents.

Management is very good and the culture is great. We have updated work conditions that are well lighted and conducive to a healthy work environment.

My co-workers are great and we work well as a team. We participate in all meeting to meet and exceed all business unit and company goals.

The hardest part of my job is the most enjoyable part of my job. I get to learn new things to challenge myself to make a difference in our organization.
Pros
Free soda and coffee pods through our building
Great Place to Work
Implementation Manager/Clinical Data Management (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 22, 2015
VHA is very flexible when in comes to virtual offices and very accommodating to a work life balance.
VHA helps you personally grow and develop by engaging in your career and making sure you have the tools necessary for your job.
It is hard advance in your career path as it seems managers and directors are handed their jobs without proper vetting.
Great working environment, supportive teams
Solutions Management Intern (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 21, 2015
Helpful managers and training opportunities helping employees to succeed. New building with modern amenities, gym, etc. Youthful employee group.
Great place to work!
Training Specialist, Organizational Development (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 11, 2015
VHA has a family-oriented culture with lots of employee perks... including covered parking, fitness center, and unlimited beverage stations-- just to name a few.
Great Place to Work
Picking Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 2, 2015
I got this part time job through an agency and I loved it. They welcomed me with open arms and that made the work place harmonious. The work load is manageable and the pay is great. I wish there was a location where i have relocated to
Pros
it didnt last as long as i liked it to
Cons
they pay for your lunch
My experience with them was just wonderful!!
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 21, 2015
I love this company and would love to continue working with them in the future.. They are well organized and very professional they have everything in order from start to finish and has a care for their employees..
Solid Ethical Company
Sourcing Executive (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 14, 2015
Depending on position, you may have opportunity to work from home. Company is very ethical place to work. Can be challenging if you are off-site and your Manager is in Dallas.
PSW (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ONMarch 1, 2015
I really enjoy the work with VHA.They give proper orientation about everything that we going to do and also communicate everything as needed.
Great company
Sales (Current Employee) –  LAFebruary 25, 2015
Some companies are not interested in you and some are. VHA is one of those that are, they want you to be the best at what you do and want to be sure you are their for your dealers. I agree with this except for if one does not understand the process 100% by a certain time he or she is not a right fit. I do not agree with that part, they may BE a right fit, it just they may need a bit more time to get to that point. VHA a has a great atmosphere about it and my management team was outstanding. I have learned much since being with VHA.
Pros
growth potential, great people, great support
Cons
no second chances
ok
Healthcare Product Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 24, 2015
VHA is a good company. They still need leaders to guide them in this competitive market,

Looking forward to the new acquisitions and NEWCO.
Master Agent for Sprint
Master Agent for Sprint Prepaid (Former Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAFebruary 19, 2015
I was on the road visiting retail wireless stores and meeting with dealers. There was not much of a work life balance as I was constantly on the road
Flexible hours
Architect/Developer (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 12, 2015
Free to choose technologies for implementation. Latest .NET technologies used. I got opportunity to redesign and Implement existing application in latest technology and enhanced applications for performance and functionality.
Pros
working hours flexibility
Great team of highly accomplished executives
PHYSICIAN STRATEGIES AND SERVICES (Current Employee) –  Camp Hill PAFebruary 2, 2015
Assist healthcare organizations optimize the physician enterprise; in-depth assessment of healthcare organization's strengths and opportunities.
Pros
great team support, variety of work assignments
Great Company
Senior Advisor, VHA Analytics (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 16, 2015
VHA is a great employer. Very employee oriented and allows for a good work/life balance. Management is very open and there is alot of development opportunity.
Very large company, worked as a contractor
Temp Contract Assignment (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 12, 2015
I really enjoyed working for VHA. I was only hired as a contract worker but would love to work for them full-time. - - I was involved with a program that reported to the government and involved hospitals in the U.S.
Prominent national organization with excellent support
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLJanuary 11, 2015
Position was 'client-based'. I did not work out of a company office, rather was located full-time with a client organization (a South FL hospital).
VHA
Wireless master agent - Sprint phone distributor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 18, 2014
Good company with a strong moral compass. They try hard at educating employees and making everyone a better overall person. Con is they bring religion to much into the work environment.
Pros
flexibe hours
Cons
too much religion in the work place.
Ok
Wireless Master Agent (Former Employee) –  Diamond Bar, CAAugust 25, 2014
A good place to grow in experience. There was a lot benefits and opportunities to move up. They could work on HR though.