VHA Inc.

VHA Inc. United States Employee Reviews

PSW (Current Employee), Scarborough, ONMarch 1, 2015
I really enjoy the work with VHA.They give proper orientation about everything that we going to do and also communicate everything as needed.
Great company
Sales (Current Employee), LAFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: growth potential, great people, great support
Cons: no second chances
Some companies are not interested in you and some are. VHA is one of those that are, they want you to be the best at what you do and want to be sure you are their for your dealers. I agree with this except for if one does not understand the process 100% by a certain time he or she is not a right fit. I do not agree with that part, they may BE a right fit, it just they may need a bit more time to get to that point. VHA a has a great atmosphere about it and my management team was outstanding. I have learned much since being with VHA.
ok
Healthcare Product Marketing Director (Current Employee), Irving, TXFebruary 24, 2015
VHA is a good company. They still need leaders to guide them in this competitive market,

Looking forward to the new acquisitions and NEWCO.
Master Agent for Sprint
Master Agent for Sprint Prepaid (Former Employee), Diamond Bar, CAFebruary 19, 2015
I was on the road visiting retail wireless stores and meeting with dealers. There was not much of a work life balance as I was constantly on the road
Flexible hours
Architect/Developer (Current Employee), Irving, TXFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: working hours flexibility
Free to choose technologies for implementation. Latest .NET technologies used. I got opportunity to redesign and Implement existing application in latest technology and enhanced applications for performance and functionality.
Great team of highly accomplished executives
PHYSICIAN STRATEGIES AND SERVICES (Current Employee), Camp Hill PAFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: great team support, variety of work assignments
Assist healthcare organizations optimize the physician enterprise; in-depth assessment of healthcare organization's strengths and opportunities.
Great Company
Senior Advisor, VHA Analytics (Current Employee), Irving, TXJanuary 16, 2015
VHA is a great employer. Very employee oriented and allows for a good work/life balance. Management is very open and there is alot of development opportunity.
Very large company, worked as a contractor
Temp Contract Assignment (Former Employee), Irving, TXJanuary 12, 2015
I really enjoyed working for VHA. I was only hired as a contract worker but would love to work for them full-time. - - I was involved with a program that reported to the government and involved hospitals in the U.S.
Prominent national organization with excellent support
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Boynton Beach, FLJanuary 11, 2015
Position was 'client-based'. I did not work out of a company office, rather was located full-time with a client organization (a South FL hospital).
VHA
Sales Executive (Current Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 24, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: job security
A typical day at work at VHA in the field is different every day. Interaction with various levels of hospital staff allows employees to grow and provides flexibility. Many employees are worried about job security and the future of the company and industry as a whole, but if you don't need a guaranteed job in a year, it is a good place with financial awards.
VHA
Wireless master agent - Sprint phone distributor (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: flexibe hours
Cons: too much religion in the work place.
Good company with a strong moral compass. They try hard at educating employees and making everyone a better overall person. Con is they bring religion to much into the work environment.
Ok
Wireless Master Agent (Former Employee), Diamond Bar, CAAugust 25, 2014
A good place to grow in experience. There was a lot benefits and opportunities to move up. They could work on HR though.
Many good people but company lacks focus
Employee (Current Employee), Irving, TexasJuly 27, 2014
Pros: free coke machine
Cons: lack of focus
Work load is heavy for some and lighter for others. The company is very top heavy but still lacks strategic focus. There are a lot of great people but the culture needs to change from the top. The best part of the job are the good people there trying to make a difference
productive and fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 24, 2014
Pros: overall great company
Cons: contract ended to soon
a typical work day was busy.. answer 145 plus phone call daily. assisting members with questions regarding the program
Low-pressure but productive environment with flexible workplace regulations.
Senior Writer and Public Relations Manager (Former Employee), Irving, TXJune 11, 2014
Pros: friendly and inclusive colleagues.
A great company with laudable aspirations and dedicated management.
Landscaping Summary
Landscape Labor (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAMarch 6, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
My typical day on the job would be challenging but at the same time I had lots of fun getting to know knew people & working with others in the community. I used a lot of multitasking, & communication. My co-workers were the most amzing people I could have chosen to to work with. Everybody treated everybody with respect, which made the hot summer days go by alot smoother considering we were all working around eachother in the heat, multiple hours at a time. There was a few challenging activities I had to get through. I would say the hardest part of my job was lifting heavy equipment. (minor) Overall I had so much fun Landscaping & truly enjoyed spending majority of my summer days doing hard labor.
Great company
Sr. National Sales Recruiter (Current Employee), Diamond BarFebruary 20, 2014
Excellent company to work with, great to their employees. I felt that working with them over this past time has been a great learning experience.
Consultative Sales
Sales Executive (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 6, 2014
The primary function of the position was to identify savings through a consultative sales approach with the utilization of the Novation portfolio. A large amount of my times was spent in a relationship management role as well as brokering agreements between the contracted vendors and members.
Strong company values produces great people
Sr Director Enterprise Program Management Office (Former Employee), Irving, TXDecember 23, 2013
Pros: access to senior management, people, culture, onsite gym
Cons: a bit still to siloed within the business but progress is being made.
VHA invests in their people and value their work. The culture is very collaborative which enables everyone to work well together.
Accounting Associate (Former Employee), Irving, TXDecember 18, 2013
Great pay and hours. Learned how to process payables, opportunities to learn other areas of accounting.

About VHA Inc.

We are a nationwide network of community-owned health care systems and their physicians.

VHA Inc. Salaries