Viaero Wireless

Viaero Wireless Employer Reviews

Interview- Store Manager
Interview- Store Manager (Former Employee), Imperial, NEJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: just an interview.
Cons: poor managment as in the regional manager
Just the job interview's were a joke. First they want you to do four interviews. I made it to the third one. With the second one with the territory manager he said his biggest problem with me "You Are Not From Here" so he didn't think it would work out then tried to cover it by "It Could Be A Good Thing" and followed that by how the people in Nebraska – more... do not like change. That was after I spent two hours talking with him. He then sent me on to the third interview. With the so called regional manager which I was told In advance from the other two interviews he is intimidating. But I will tell you he is not. He comes off as a know-it-all jerk all he wanted to know was how my other company's did their business an their pay scale. He didn't have a note book or my resume or application with him like he had his mind up already. In my entire life I have never been so disrespected or embarrassed. To all I might help do not apply or buy a thing from them. If you work there now get out while you can.

Not mad just disappointed in people. I am glad I didn't get it. – less
Good employees
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Oneill, NEJanuary 26, 2014
The employees are fun and helpful when you need them they are there for you. We have not had a manager since we started so we step up and preform many of the managers tasks and responsibilities.
An Absolutely Horrible Nightmare of a Sleazy Business.
Customer Service Rep/Sales (Former Employee), NebraskaJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: zero pros, unless you're going to starve without the meager income.
Cons: the list is endless.
This company is filled from top to bottom with liars, con artists, thieves and narcissistic manipulators. The company ethics are on par with the ethics of a rabid street rat. Starting at the top (owner is a multi millionaire who commutes to work in his own private helicopter that he stores in a huge garage on his estate, all the while his employees – more... barely make above the poverty line) down to the bottom (you'll learn the salesforce seems handpicked from the sleazy used car salesman bucket) this company breaks the mold of any morals you have shortly after getting hired. They literally require you to write down and solicit all your friends and family to get locked into two year contracts that are shoddy at best. Management perpetuates the problems by being focused on sales alone, only stopping to address massive unethical actions in order to cover them up. They promise things that never materialize such as big commissions, promotions & two day weekends. They promote based on sales production alone so all the managers are con artists with massive egos. If you start making decent commissions they change the commission structure. You are constantly berated to do more even if you do more than every single person in your region. They ask you to go door to door, business to business, but neglect to even hint at this during the interview process. In fact they straight up lied to me about several important things during the interview process. They fully expect you to make their expectations the center of your life. Working for Viaero is a perpetual nightmare where every shred of your ethics and morals are defacated on by management in the hopes of one more sale. You loose & the customer looses. Because they suck so horrendously customers complain non stop that there is always new employees, which is true because once they suck up all your friends and family and you no longer produce big sales, they make working there so difficult you either leave or begin a life time of enjoying antidepressants.
And those positive sounding "reviews"? They are planted by ppl that have drank the cool aid or by the executive branch.
I left as soon as I figured out there is no hope in improving the corrosive systems of this company. You'll be better off working somewhere else, unless you're ignorant or soulless. – less
ehhhh
Rsa/Acting Manger (Former Employee), Alamosa, CODecember 18, 2013
Pros: ehhh
Cons: ehhh
could of bin better was promised advancedment never happened took advange of me doing all manger duties an no better pay.
Productive and fun work
Rsa/Acting Manger (Former Employee), Alamosa, CODecember 11, 2013
Pros: customers
Cons: mangment
Could of bin better was promised so many things that where neverr kept
Interesting
Roaming Coordinator (Former Employee), Fort Morgan, CONovember 12, 2013
Although this was my first corporate office job, the way this company managed was very odd, and at times very off setting. Overall the benefits were the best in my home town and the relationships that I built within the company and outside the company are lifetime.
many hours and not many customers but had good customers to work with
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Holdrege, NEOctober 29, 2013
Pros: great company support for emplyees and customers.
Cons: need to do a better job of getting their name out and upping their perceived shortcomings.
Viaero was a fun company to work for and I learned alot about the wireless industry while there. They did offer good tools to teach us the good points of selling but we lacked new customers to make it worth while. Since then they have made some good changes and the new crew in town is manned by very competent staff and are doing very well. They are – more... all very knowlegable and have great cusotmer service skills. The service is also very good for a regional wireless company with many new towers going up over time. – less
Fun place to work
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Kearney, NEAugust 12, 2013
Viaero was a fun place to work. The people that work there are very helpful and have a lot of energy. It is also a great place to learn about the applications of new technology in the business world and meet new people in the community
Good work environement
Warehouse Driver (Current Employee), Fort Morgan, COJune 24, 2013
Pros: three day weekend
Cons: no overtime
• Deliver company inventory to stores
• Follow a timed route and schedule
• Organize and stock inventory
• Fill shipment orders
its like working in a kindergarden
customer service (Former Employee), Fort MorganJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: nothing i can think of
Cons: the companies business ethics
I worked there for almost a year and I have never worked in such a childish environment. There are few good people that get things done but management in that company is a joke. The second thing that I have a problem with is the equipment. The phone selection is beyond poor in quality. I have continuously suggested getting phones that aren't a piece – more... of junk but no upper management has even acknowledged the suggestions that have been made. – less
Great
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee), Fort Morgan, CODecember 3, 2012
Pros: works with my school schedule and overall a nice company to work for.
Cons: vacation and sick time could be better.
I enjoy my job and a typical day is always having something to do and never anything not to do in my department. Love everyone I work with no complaints.
Bad environment for ethical people
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), ColoradoJuly 26, 2012
Pros: great pay
Cons: management/ hr staff
I provided customer with cellphones and service. I did activations and renewed existing customers. I believe that Viaero Wireless really needs work on the management level. The communication is not there at all. This is such a small company that the rumors fly out of no where. The company pays extremely well, however my morals are too high for this – more... particular company. – less
Work with great Business in an area I love.
Business Account Executive (Current Employee), Ogallala, NEJune 30, 2012
Pros: company car and weekends off
Cons: stress, feel that there is a change in the company
A typical day for me includes cold calling business to find out if they would be interested in meeting me so that I can gather the information I need to provide them a quote. I then also follow up with leads that I have already made. I will go on appointments that I set up.
Productive and fun work place
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), North Platte, NEMay 3, 2012
I would make phone calls to potential or exsiting customers to see if they would like to activate with us or re-sign a contract with us. I also had to meet a quota every month. I learned a lot about all phones working here and really enjoyed it.
High energy, lots of opportunity to shine and to fail. Owner's vision sometimes gets in the way of his professionals that he has hired.
Director of Training (Former Employee), Fort Morgan, COApril 20, 2012
Worked 10-14 hour workday
Learned that I needed to keep my weekends for myself at least oncea month. I also learned that I enjoyed the responsibility and work of running a department.
I believed I evolved the people who worked for me
Management was an ongoing evolving structure. My boss the Executive VP/CFO who mentored me. I thought he was pretty good
Sometimes – more... I reported to the owner. He was a visionary who sometimes reached beyond what was reasonable. He wasn't patient.
I enjoyed the regional managers, the general sales manager we had good communication most of the time
hardest part was the time I spent bringing the training up to speed and accommodating the needs of the company.
Most enjoyable part of the job was the challenge of getting things done on time and have them work like they were supposed to. – less
Stay far, far away
Territory Manager (Former Employee), Kearney, NEMarch 20, 2012
Pros: a few good people work there
Cons: just about everything....the product, the service, the leadership...
I didn't think companies like this really existed. Executive Leadership is easily the most incompetent group of "leaders" I have ever dealt with. The culture of the company is toxic. They maintain an average of 100% employee churn...which means they go through their entire workforce once a year....
Worst place to work ever
sales associate (Former Employee), Scottsbluff, NEJuly 20, 2011
Cons: bad hours, poor management, hostile environment, lousy treatment
The website won't let me say what I really feel about Viaero, so suffice it to say it is the worst place I have ever worked. If you value your sanity do not work for this company.