Viaero Wireless Employee Review

View all Viaero Wireless reviews

its like working in a kindergarden
customer service (Former Employee) –  Fort MorganJanuary 16, 2013
I worked there for almost a year and I have never worked in such a childish environment. There are few good people that get things done but management in that company is a joke. The second thing that I have a problem with is the equipment. The phone selection is beyond poor in quality. I have continuously suggested getting phones that aren't a piece of junk but no upper management has even acknowledged the suggestions that have been made.
Pros
nothing i can think of
Cons
the companies business ethics

Other Viaero Wireless Employee Reviews

Great
Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Morgan, CONovember 6, 2017
Great work life balance that provided an opportunity to learn many things and work with some really cool people that are supportive and great team players.
A competitive company with a good product option for cell service
Buisness Account Executive (Current Employee) –  North Platte, NEOctober 27, 2017
You pay less for more. Any one that pushes the product frequently will have Good sales. CEO really cares about his family, truly and do good enough you can get an all expense trip to resorts once a year.
Pros
Free cell phone for employee, good benefits/insurance. Winning Presidents club
Cons
Commission charge back in full up to a year, even if the salesperson was primary reason keeping customer staying that long.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Viaero Wireless. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7