ViaQuest Employee Reviews in United States

Do not recommend. Heartless management
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  pennsylvaniaJanuary 18, 2016
I was hired on as an RN case manager, salaried position, full time daylight. Was told upon offer of employment that I would be in a certain service area and when I completed training I didn't get the area I was told I would have and got bounced around every week. I was with the company for 3 months and got "laid off" 2 weeks before Christmas due to "low patient census" and with no certainty of possibly being called back. Now they have an ad looking for a part time RN. I never received a call asking if I would want to come back part time. I would NOT recommend this company.
Pros
a few nice caring co-workers
Cons
training was not long enough
Worst Place I've ever worked!
program director (Former Employee) –  Woodlawn, OHJanuary 8, 2016
I was a program director out of Woodlawn and it was awful. 95 hour weeks were not unheard of, and because you are salaried, you don't get compensated with anything extra. You are unable to give your clients the care they deserve because you are so exhausted and overworked. We lost so many sites because we had no staff and things would go awry. Upper management doesn't care about you at all, either.
Cons
I had fun while I was there.
Medical Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHJanuary 6, 2016
I worked at this company only for externship purposes, for approximately 100 hours.
I really liked the people, they were all very friendly and seemed to work together very well. The office setting was very casual, which I enjoyed.
My job was mainly converting paper patient charts into electronic ones, while reviewing the data and correcting or updating it as needed.
The only reason I didn't apply for work there is because it's a little far away from where I live. However, I will continue to consider it in the future.
Pros
Relaxed work environment. Team members work together well.
Cons
Work may be a little repetitive. Not for someone who bores easily.
Growing company
RN Case Manager Hospice (Current Employee) –  Terre Haute, INDecember 16, 2015
Local management out of touch with reality. Unreasonable expectations. Little staff with too much work. Company is growing and some of that is expected
Productive laid back
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHNovember 11, 2015
Fun place to work, great management, awesome clients to work with.
Co workers were great to work beside.I liked working with this company because they cared about there employees and there individauls that were through them
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHNovember 10, 2015
It's an okay place to work. The hours are often long and you feel very overworked without being noticed. Management is very unorganized.
nice family type environment
LPN (Current Employee) –  Valley View, OHSeptember 7, 2015
Great nursing experience, working with friendly helpful people. Worked with medication administration and ADLS. Stress-free environment.
I like my Consumers I took care of
Direct Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHAugust 8, 2015
I love my fellow employees in the house I worked at. Only issues I have is management expect you not to have a home life and be able to come in no matter what you having going on in your personal life. My typical day at work would consist of making dinner for my guys and taking them places, Pass medication and ask them if they wanted to do anything fun. Clean the house and do laundry.
Pros
great employees and consumers
Cons
management
Caring for Client with Disabilities
Service Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Valley View, OHJuly 7, 2015
It was great working with the clients but the hours suck. But it will get you to the next term in life. It showed me patient and understanding of disabilities. I enjoyed being around the clients and supporting them in many ways.
Don't even think about applying!
Program Director (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJune 19, 2015
No work/life balance. 16 hours a day, 7 days a week is common. As a salaried employee, nobody cares about how much you work. Expensive health coverage, pain in the a** to get your expenses that you are entitled to reimbursed. Management is so ineffective, you might get them confused with the individuals served.
Pros
Free drinks 4 times a year
Cons
EVERYTHING
Ok place to work
Support Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHJune 15, 2015
there was not enough training, and management was not helpful or supportive. You worked very long hours. The pay was good and there were annual raises.
Pros
wages
Cons
management, staff support
So So
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CAMay 16, 2015
Too much requested socializing outside of the office. Hours were long and there was too much politicing inside. If the job was based strictly on the work ethic it would have been ok.
Pros
Pay was ok
Cons
Stress level
Former program director
program director (Former Employee) –  lake county ohioJanuary 25, 2015
this is a horrible place to work! Staff and management are overworked and underpaid! There is a reason they were forced to shut down their children's programs in lake county! And it's true they care only about drinking at company functions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cons
everything
Company working with the DD field
Program Director (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHJanuary 17, 2015
No company culture or recognition for hard work. Work long hours, evenings and weekends, on salary way over the pay of 80 hours a week. Most of the co-workers are awesome and are willing to help out wherever needed.
Horrible place to work
Support Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Valley View, OhJanuary 7, 2015
I am happy to be moving on with my life. The management could care less about the clients they serve. They didnt follow guidelines and when an employee did, they would write you up and try and get you fired. They hired anyone they knew and even If they didnt do the job right, nothing happened. They had clicks and the valley view office the program directors lie to the state about behavior plans, and you can get wrote up just for being honest about all of the nonsense that went on. They call it gossiping when its an exchange of information about the clients well being and how management is being neglectful. Client gained weight in their care and yet they have supervisors sneaking food because they scared. Why work there if you scared and cant do the job properly? I feel for the clients because the house I work at fired good employees or left like I did. So happy I did.
Pros
serving consumers
Cons
pay, no breaks, management, lack support, watch the consumers and their quality of life dwindle, and dealing with ignorant ghetto workers.
A productive yet fun place to work
JOB DEVELOPER (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHJanuary 6, 2015
Providing a variety of services to people with disabilities
See previous
Operations Director- Viaquest Day Services (Former Employee) –  Grove City, OHDecember 19, 2014
I began as direct care staff and was promoted to supervisor, program director, and finally operations director. See previous review for further details.
Pros
see previous
Cons
see previous
Overworked SSC!
Support Services Cooridnator (Former Employee) –  Fairlawn, OHNovember 20, 2014
Please read this review before you apply for direct care employment. Very high turnover due to poor upper management. Executives spend so much time getting drunk and planning their next Happy Hour that there is a huge disconnect between the executives and direct care staff. I never received a raise for two years. Always told there was a wage freeze! Lies. No job-work balance due to always having to cover call-offs. No opportunity for advancement. Company hires new blood before they promote many times. The job culture is a joke. Company always preaches company culture yet doesn't even follow their own philosophy. Do not apply!
Pros
direct supervisor was organized and always willing to help.
Cons
everything else, poor upper management (executives), terrible company culture, nepotism and cronyism, no opportunities for advancement, no pay increases.
Fun environment
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHOctober 13, 2014
I learned the aspects of medical billing, Q&A with thin the Hospice business.
Terrible Company to Work For
Office (Former Employee) –  OhioOctober 7, 2014
Good luck being a fit with this company! Turn over is extremely high with all levels of employees, including upper management. I worked there for almost a year and went through several managers. The company is so worried about their culture and buying employees over with alcohol that they forget about providing great service to their clients. Executive management is a joke. When they speak of work/life balance, what they are referring to is the laptop you will receive so that you can work 10 hours in the office, then another 5 hours when you are home in the evening, every day of the week, including weekends. This company has terrible benefits and pays low wages. All you will get in return for your hard work is alcohol.
Pros
there are none
Cons
everything