ViaQuest Employee Review

Great place to work!
Support Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 2, 2013
ViaQuest has a company culture unlike any company I've ever worked for. Management truly cares not only about the individuals they serve but about the employees. The company has an employee recognition program that helps to identify employees who go above and beyond in their position. It's nice to be recognized. Overall I've learned so much working at ViaQuest and really enjoy going to work each day!
Pros
Working with clients, co-workers, culture, employee recognition

Other ViaQuest Employee Reviews

This place should be closed down
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Woodlawn, OHNovember 15, 2017
Worst, most disorganized company I've ever encountered in 10-plus years in the social services industry. Complete lack of record-keeping due to horrendous, almost monthly and even weekly turnover in upper management and quality assurance. I'm frankly surprised the county hasn't shut this place down. If you're a program manager, expect to be on call with your personal cell phone 24/7 (they don't give you one) and to answer e-mail at all hours. If you're a program manager, you can expect a new operations manager every 3-4 months at best, every month or less at worst. Direct-care staff walk off the job routinely due to poor pay and working conditions. I can't say I blame them.
Pros
Paychecks cashed
Cons
Everything else
Will cut your pay and not tell even tell you
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Woodlawn, OHNovember 12, 2017
Viaquest does not care about their employees. They not only made the nurses start giving baths to pts in adddition to the reg visits instead if hiring a bath aid, but then cut the pay to roughly $9 before taxes for the visit. Which is less than a bath aid makes. THEN, they don't even bother to tell the nurses this until it is discovered on accident months later since the paychecks are so confusing. They also did this to the RNs with SOC visits a few months ago with no mention of it until it was discovered by accident. They do this with milage and phone reimbursement as well, not mentioning this is available or you're putting it in wrong to avoid paying you. The turn over in management is ridiculous and they will fire the people who try and fix anything. They do not appreciate good employees and will not hesitate to take advantage of them every chance they get.