ViaQuest Employee Reviews in United States

Growing
HHA (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INAugust 16, 2016
It's growing, staff is short, people are grouchy. Patients complain and nobody ever does anything to fix it. Upper Management is rude. You can ask your supervisor a question and if they don't know they go up the chain and nobody ever gets back with you! Most of the people that work here are pretty laid back and nice to work with but most of them are drama, esp the nurses. The program that the charting is done on is ridiculous!
Pros
You can go home if you get off early
Cons
Nobody within the company ever knows what is going on.
Not a good place to work.
JOB DEVELOPER/JOB COACH (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 28, 2016
Waste of time. Management meaning higher ups only care about partying and sleeping with co workers. Enjoyed my time working with Day program . Awesome
Pros
Working and helping clients
Cons
They dont care about your family life.
Alcoholism
Program Director (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHJune 14, 2016
Leader promotes alcoholism and sleeping around. Egomaniac. Not the place to work if you want to stay married. Upper management likes hiring attractive women, then dates them. Likes also hiring workaholics. Disease of addiction is the culture unfortunately. Upper management is unauthentic. Ironic that a company in the health care field is so toxic, or is it? Companies lead by leaders in active addiction are nightmares and this company is no exception. Keep praying Leader finds the rooms of recovery. Until then STAY AWAY from the disease.
Pros
If you like booze and sleeping around.
Cons
Toxic addiction crazed workplace.
Stay away!!!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHJune 9, 2016
This company is unethical and untrustworthy. Stay away from this company. Do not apply. Management does not care about anyone except their selves.
Clients are awesome
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  Valley View, OHJune 9, 2016
You have to be careful what you say even if it's the right thing! I've had to bring/buy my clients food for their lunches, snacks, dinner & breakfast because PD's would only get a certain amount of money for them for groceries/house hold items. Some of the houses had bedbugs and by upper management letting people work in the houses spread those bugs. Staff was also allowed to pick up hours without being properly trained which caused many med errors with no consequences to those who made mistakes. So much BS is allowed if your part of the "CLICK". They show favoritism and have Upper management will try to make you work a shift because someone in their click called off. Then try to make you feel guilty or threaten you because you aren't able to pick that shift up last minute. The pay sucks!!!!!!! Some of the clients are the only reason this job is worth going back to day after day! I have and will NOT recommend ViaQuest for anyone to work.
Company has no focus
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Valley View, OHJune 6, 2016
Be careful working for the company. They treat people like disposable paper towels. When they are done with you they throw you away. Management is very unfocused. Can not reccommend.
Pros
Cons
Poor management
Management is Awesome!!!!
Resident Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, OHMay 25, 2016
Overall, Viaquest is a good place to work. You can make more money for a position at Viaquest than you would in an equivalent position at another direct care company. Management staff is amazing, for the most part!
Do not recommend. Heartless management
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  pennsylvaniaJanuary 18, 2016
I was hired on as an RN case manager, salaried position, full time daylight. Was told upon offer of employment that I would be in a certain service area and when I completed training I didn't get the area I was told I would have and got bounced around every week. I was with the company for 3 months and got "laid off" 2 weeks before Christmas due to "low patient census" and with no certainty of possibly being called back. Now they have an ad looking for a part time RN. I never received a call asking if I would want to come back part time. I would NOT recommend this company.
Pros
a few nice caring co-workers
Cons
training was not long enough
Worst Place I've ever worked!
program director (Former Employee) –  Woodlawn, OHJanuary 8, 2016
I was a program director out of Woodlawn and it was awful. 95 hour weeks were not unheard of, and because you are salaried, you don't get compensated with anything extra. You are unable to give your clients the care they deserve because you are so exhausted and overworked. We lost so many sites because we had no staff and things would go awry. Upper management doesn't care about you at all, either.
Cons
I had fun while I was there.
Medical Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHJanuary 6, 2016
I worked at this company only for externship purposes, for approximately 100 hours.
I really liked the people, they were all very friendly and seemed to work together very well. The office setting was very casual, which I enjoyed.
My job was mainly converting paper patient charts into electronic ones, while reviewing the data and correcting or updating it as needed.
The only reason I didn't apply for work there is because it's a little far away from where I live. However, I will continue to consider it in the future.
Pros
Relaxed work environment. Team members work together well.
Cons
Work may be a little repetitive. Not for someone who bores easily.
Growing company
RN Case Manager Hospice (Current Employee) –  Terre Haute, INDecember 16, 2015
Local management out of touch with reality. Unreasonable expectations. Little staff with too much work. Company is growing and some of that is expected
Productive laid back
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHNovember 11, 2015
Fun place to work, great management, awesome clients to work with.
Co workers were great to work beside.I liked working with this company because they cared about there employees and there individauls that were through them
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHNovember 10, 2015
It's an okay place to work. The hours are often long and you feel very overworked without being noticed. Management is very unorganized.
nice family type environment
LPN (Current Employee) –  Valley View, OHSeptember 7, 2015
Great nursing experience, working with friendly helpful people. Worked with medication administration and ADLS. Stress-free environment.
I like my Consumers I took care of
Direct Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHAugust 8, 2015
I love my fellow employees in the house I worked at. Only issues I have is management expect you not to have a home life and be able to come in no matter what you having going on in your personal life. My typical day at work would consist of making dinner for my guys and taking them places, Pass medication and ask them if they wanted to do anything fun. Clean the house and do laundry.
Pros
great employees and consumers
Cons
management
Caring for Client with Disabilities
Service Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Valley View, OHJuly 7, 2015
It was great working with the clients but the hours suck. But it will get you to the next term in life. It showed me patient and understanding of disabilities. I enjoyed being around the clients and supporting them in many ways.
Don't even think about applying!
Program Director (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJune 19, 2015
No work/life balance. 16 hours a day, 7 days a week is common. As a salaried employee, nobody cares about how much you work. Expensive health coverage, pain in the a** to get your expenses that you are entitled to reimbursed. Management is so ineffective, you might get them confused with the individuals served.
Pros
Free drinks 4 times a year
Cons
EVERYTHING
Ok place to work
Support Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHJune 15, 2015
there was not enough training, and management was not helpful or supportive. You worked very long hours. The pay was good and there were annual raises.
Pros
wages
Cons
management, staff support
So So
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CAMay 16, 2015
Too much requested socializing outside of the office. Hours were long and there was too much politicing inside. If the job was based strictly on the work ethic it would have been ok.
Pros
Pay was ok
Cons
Stress level
Former program director
program director (Former Employee) –  lake county ohioJanuary 25, 2015
this is a horrible place to work! Staff and management are overworked and underpaid! There is a reason they were forced to shut down their children's programs in lake county! And it's true they care only about drinking at company functions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cons
everything

2.7