ViaQuest Employee Review

Support Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 2, 2013
I really love my job as a Support Services Specialist! I get to make a difference in people's lives every day and it is very rewarding. We have a lot of fun at work and my supervisor's are great. They are always available when I need help.
Pros
Fun place to work, working with clients is rewarding, ViaQuest pays more than a lot of other providers, great supervisors, supportive co-workers
Cons
Working with people with disabilities can be challenging, but I love it!

Other ViaQuest Employee Reviews

Run the other way
Professional (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHFebruary 17, 2018
Hospice regional director with an associate’s degree and obvious severe mental illness. Chaplain uses worst profanity ever heard. Disorganized circus!
Pros
Cons
Lack of communication, hostile culture, chaotic, cut-throat from the top down, they lie to your face, I have never worked anywhere with so much turmoil, “professionals” behaving like school-aged children, worst turnover I have ever seen in a company
Viaquest is very flexible
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 12, 2018
Viaquest has a laid back atmosphere which makes it an ideal place to work. What I love about Viaquest is there flexibility. I believe they genuinely care about the individuals but sometimes due to other issues that may arise some clients may not get as much attention. Which makes it appear that Viaquest doesn't care about the clients. But in all actuality they really do care. It's a great place to work!
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Higher pay