Primarily will function as a Teller; Will function as FSR as needed * Provide customer services such as cashing checks, receiving deposits, making withdrawals, receiving loan payments, making credit card advances, preparing change orders for commercial customers, cashing municipal bond coupons, etc.
Work related to financial transactions requires more discipline. Because of this, every employee of our company is obliged to pass further tested of the individual.
Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives guidance only on unusual complex problems or issues.
Work review typically involves periodic review of output by supervisor and/or direct "customers" of the process.
May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level support personnel or professional personnel.
We offer a competitive base annual salary and full benefits, plus a commission plan and performance incentives.
Ensures reporting integrity through accurate and timely TSP/Survey responses.
Exceptional verbal and written communications skills with a proven ability to interact with C-Level Executives
Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work effectively cross-functionally and in teams.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to meet firm deadlines;
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience required;
- Demonstrated ability to handle high stress situations calmly;
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Be emotionally reserved person
- Professionally Negotiating with clients to improve the quality of service
- With demonstrable ability to work in a multi-cultural, fast-paced environment
- Work independently, or as a segment of a team.