Vibra Healthcare

Vibra Healthcare Employer Reviews

Unsafe work environment
Staff Nurse, RN (Current Employee), Leicester, MADecember 17, 2014
No support as a staff nurse, and extremely unsafe work environment.
Great place and great team
Patient Care Tech (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 16, 2014
The branch I worked at has since relocated but the management was great and the people that worked there was very skilled and highly knowledgeable about their skills.

The staff is eager to help and they are willing to teach you about the things they do while they do it. Even if it is trach care, wound care, foley insertion, or some type of treatment, – more... they will try to have you see it as well.

I learned a lot from here. – less
Run!
Nurse (Former Employee), Crown PointDecember 10, 2014
Horrible place. Management the worst I've ever worked with. No concern for patients. Complaints not taken seriously. Staff turnover extremely high. Do NOT allow your family to be a patient.
Unproductive Hostile Environment
Rehab Tech (Former Employee), Bowling Green, KYDecember 3, 2014
Cons: short staffed, mandatory overtime
I wouldnt advise anyone to begin a nursing career at SKY rehab. Management is horrible both up front and on the floor. Nobody gets along as far as staff they all back stab each other. Then act as though it's a lovely place to work. The nursing manager will lie in interview and say there isn't any incontinent patients; untrue. Its a just overall bad – more... place to work nursing manager and coo work together to help if be a HOSTILE environment. Pay is okay if your not accustomed to much for CNA's in the south they pay horribly for healthcare workers. – less
lunch just 2 dollar
Medical Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Thornton, CONovember 11, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: poor management
learn how to be a better medical assistant. very poor management. I get along well with my co-worker. the hardest part is when I have to work on a different unit. the enjoyable part is having lunch with my nurses.
Excellent benefits
Nursing Supervisor/Educator (Current Employee), Fargo, NDOctober 19, 2014
Cons: 12 hour shifts.
the most enjoyable part of my job is that there is room for growth and it's a team to work for.
horrible place to work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Taylor, MIOctober 19, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: everything else
short staffed most of the time, work load is unrealistic, complex paper charting at taylor campus, doctors who are rude and unapproachable, mistreatment of patients and the medical care that they receive. management is distant and does not help the staff or stand by them, physicians speak to the nurses very badly and management does nothing about it. – more... I would not recommend working at vibra, the pay is good but that is all. – less
This place is a nightmare!!!!
Nurse (Current Employee), Florence KYOctober 14, 2014
After new administration took over working here was a nightmare. Unknowledgeable and unprofessional charge nurses. A nurse manager that was very unprofessional and at times had behavior that was completely out of control. Very low moral management did their best to make sure the staff was unhappy. This company puts profit first and patient care second. – more... Vibra is hands down the worst company I have ever worked for. – less
N/A
Chief Clinical Officer (Current Employee), Richmond, VAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: corp. support
Cons: corp.support
Vibra acquired the hospital in 2013. Transition was rocky in the beginign as most are. Went from being EMR to paper back to EMR.
Hired 70% new staff since January 2014
I was a student
Student Nurse (Former Employee), Denver, COOctober 5, 2014
I was a student here. there is a good culture of nurses and great executives.
Co-workers very helpful to have a productive day.
CERTIFIED NURSE ASSISTANT (Current Employee), ThorntonSeptember 30, 2014
Had many great days with coworkers. Everybody was really helpful to keep the day going and always leave with a smile.
excellent team work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXSeptember 23, 2014
I really loved my job at Vibra. A typical day would include assessing patients, monitoring closely - esp. with patients on ventilators, bathing, drawing labs if needed. My co-workers were excellent to work with. Management hired a new nurse manager that I considered to be a micro-manager and came into the work place looking to get rid of nurses. To – more... me it felt like her door wasn't open, she was not a very warm person and was very hard to talk to. That was also the hardest part of my job. She talked to us as if we were 2 years old. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with my co-workers. The team work was incredibly good. – less
Great place to work if you enjoy a fast paced environment
RN (Current Employee), Thornton, COSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: equipment, excellent charge nurses and excellent rt and therapies. crit care docs are awesome
Cons: upper management/corporate not professional but management to this location in house is good.
This is an excellent place to work with great benefits. You must have ICU or hospital experience or you will not be up to the acuity load. I would recommend to any RT, RN or CNA that is skilled and has a great attitude.
Team environment with overall concern for patients welfare and safety.
Certified and Licensed Occupational Therapist (Current Employee), Meridian, IdahoSeptember 9, 2014
This facility is truly a great place to learn and improve on my OT skills.
Productive and great place to work
Contract Analyst Lead (Current Employee), Irving, TXSeptember 9, 2014
I have have the opportunity to extend my knowledge of the Revenue Cycle.
A disgrace to the commumity
Professional (Current Employee), Springfield, MASeptember 5, 2014
Pros: their are many staff members whom genuinely care and do their best in these conditions!
Cons: upper management
Theirs never enough functioning medical equiptment including vital carts, glucometers, hoya lifts and theirs only 1 PVR ultra sound scanner for the 3rd floor and the two other units on the 5th floor!
We spend most of our time looking for functioning medical equiptment, chronic rooom changes and dialysis runs.

The computer system is dangerous! Patient – more... orders and medications chronically drop off the computer into non existance including: blood pressure meds, pain meds and wound treatments!

The unit manager is never available on the 7-3 shift. If you approach her with an important issue she twists words around and you ultimately feel sorry you ever went to her. Yelling and condecending
are the only words I have.The DON is never involved with anything unless she is repremanding the staff! Human resources has been rendered useless by many staff members on all levels.

Expect little respect if any at all! A supervisor at one point stated to my coworker we are dispensible like toilet paper! Need I say more! – less
Awesome
Executive Assistant/Health Unit Coordinator (Current Employee), Amarillo, TXAugust 28, 2014
This has been a great learning experience, I do many, many tasks for the CEO and administration
teamwork
rn (Current Employee), Mount Pleasant, SCAugust 26, 2014
Cons: low census and called off
Good place to work with caring individuals, staff work as a team and overall patient care and empathy is number one
Bad place to work
Just a Worker (Former Employee), Thornton, COAugust 17, 2014
Pros: good benefits, pay ok
Cons: short breaks and lunch, hover over timekeeping constantly.
Busy facility. Turnover extremely high, can't seem to hang on to management staff. Constant drama among the staff on the floor, lots of discontent. Arguments over who will answer a patient call light, not a very quick response considering how very sick the patients here are. Too few RN's, LPN's, CNA's for number of patients. Poor care. I would never – more... take a relative there.

Consistency of work not good. Hospitals like this one only get patients through referrals, so if census falls you won't have work. Keep a second job or go somewhere else.

Corporate out of touch, hostile to people in the local hospital. This one will go under one of these days. From what I had heard each hospital operates somewhat on their own and do what they want. At this facility they treat people poorly and the hospital stinks all the time. Do not go to work there. – less
Productive place to work if your heart is in the Service to give.
Mental health counselor (Current Employee), Springfield MaAugust 5, 2014
Pros: great patients, great experience, tuition reimbursement
Cons: short breaks, no sick days, no advancement
I work with a great team!. The patients are wonderful and you see the need to have you there. Management doesn't seem to care about you as a worker. There isn't much room for advancement. There aren't any African- Americans in any leadership role although many are qualified.

1 2 3 4 5