Vibra Healthcare

Vibra Healthcare Employee Reviews

Vibra Hospital
Telemetry Technician/Unit Secretary (Former Employee), Thornton, COApril 16, 2015
Long term care facility that assists many patients that are in need of dialysis and physical therapy. Have seen many people recover and live a better life.
Rewarding work environment
Materials Manager (Current Employee), Richmond, VAApril 10, 2015
Pros: Leadership cares, new culture is developing
Vibra is dedicated to improving the culture to better serve our patients and employees. I have seen a significant change in attitude from the top down. We still have our issues and make our mistakes...however I feel Management is putting the quality first and holding people accountable for their departments. The patient experience can be a better one...but it is changing for the better.
Poor Leadership, Culture and No Support
Current Employee (Current Employee), Meridian, IdahoMarch 20, 2015
Pros: cheap lunches
Cons: leadership, culture
A typical day consist of morning meetings to discuss priorities and patient care.

What I've experienced is a lack of leadership at the top, no direction and no support to staff and first level management. There is disconnect from management to staff. Not all information gets passed down. Not a lot of room for growth either.

The hardest part I experience is having to deal with the lack of support from my supervisor. It appears that my supervisor doesn't even know what I do.

On another note, they also terminate employees on their day off. What type of company conducts business this way, Extremely Unprofessional. Not a place I want to continue working for or have anyone else I know work here.

The most enjoyable part was taking care of the patients and staff.
VIBRA SPECIALTY HOSPITAL HAS A CULTUER OF EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AT ALL TIMES
Patient Care technician (Current Employee), DeSoto, TXMarch 19, 2015
Pros: not applicable
Cons: nothing significant
Vibra Specialty Hospital is a good hospital to work in. It is one of the fastest growing hospital and is recommendable to any one in need of medical care due to their effective and efficient health care services. Employees and Management of Vibra Hospital on a daily basis are working hard to make our patients and the community we serve happy. I am looking for a second job because I need it, .
Each employee does their job with great pride and accuracy. Always a smile on their faces. Kind words to patients families in worrisome moments.
Medical Records Coordinator (Former Employee), Rochdale, MAMarch 18, 2015
Pros: great moral, great benefits, great support
Cons: parking
The entire personal at Vibra are true TEAM PLAYERS. The environment is relaxed. The building is spotless. I enjoy going to work each day. The most enjoyable part of my job is the ability to relate to the patients and make their experience with us a positive one. The hardest part of my job is keeping up with the filing and thinning of charts never ending.
Vibra gave me an excellent chance to gain experience and to improve my skills as a Patient Care Technician
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Taylor, MIMarch 3, 2015
Pros: steady hours, friendly co-workers, helping others
Cons: at times job can get overwhelming
A typical work day was getting report from the previous shift. Greeting my patients after getting report. taking vital signs and accu checks. making sure my patients are clean and fed. Assist my patients with ROM. Providing wound care when needed, answering call lights, and assisting my nurses and fellow staff when needed. I learned to stay on my toes and be ready for anything, because you never know if an emergancy is going to take place. I learned to be a more efficient multi-tasker, how to do wound care, how to communicate with my nurses, How to chart on the HMS and eMar computer program. I thought my supervisor's were well informed about the patient's condition. I can always go to them if I had any questions. My co-workers are great. We work as a team and we communicate well with each other. The hardest part of my job is that there is only one of me. I will have 10-20 patients at a time and when there is multiple call lights going off and my nurses need help at the same time I feel like I can not get to them fast enough. The most enjoyable part of my day is that when I see that my patient's health is improving that makes me feel good.
LTAC Hospital
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Taylor, MIFebruary 15, 2015
Very busy and well organize facility to work for staff is friendly and polite, treat patient and patient family with respect and keep the family posted on love one medical condition, operate in a timely and professionally manner
stay away poor management very unprofessional.
RN (Former Employee), Lincoln Park MichiganFebruary 11, 2015
Cons: unprofesaional
I was seen by a man who showed up 45 min late to my interview appt with food and drink in his hand and never an appology for being soooo late.
Interviewer was rude and very unprofessional. Had his cell phone in his hand and had to go fill his coffee cup then came back and said he wasnt going to hire me because he didn't think my interview outfit was dressy enough. So if u interview here you better have a ball gown or a tux.
I'd stay away they were very classless to say the least.
Wonderful job
Admissions Coordinator (Former Employee), Portland, ORFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: the admissions nurse i worked with
Cons: verbal abuse
The flexibility and variety made this position a fun challenge. I learned a lot about long term acute care facilities. Enjoyed interaction with hospital staff, patients and families.
Vibra Healthcare was a great experiene
Contract Analyst I (Former Employee), Fresno, CAJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: great advncement oppurtunity
The most enjoyable part of my work day was the mental challenge. I loved what I did because it caused me to push myself mentally in finding solutions. I have an Analytical mind therefore it was what I enjoyed. Loved my co workers, and had a good relationship with co workers.
Not a very fun workplace.
PCT (Former Employee), Lincoln Park, MIJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: poor management
I loved how busy I was, but management was not good. Not everyone were team players. I loved taking care of my patients and I loved getting compliments from the patients and their families on how great a job I was doing taking care of them and their loved ones.

I did not like my workload sometimes. I averaged 15 patients a day, which is a lot to do all the things that I needed to do in a timely manner. Plus I had to answer to 4 or 5 different nurses pulling me in every direction.
work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Richmond, VADecember 18, 2014
management issues, high turn over rates, benefits not that great. ltac's can be difficult for to work at
Unsafe work environment
Staff Nurse, RN (Current Employee), Leicester, MADecember 17, 2014
No support as a staff nurse, and extremely unsafe work environment.
Great place and great team
Patient Care Tech (Former Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 16, 2014
The branch I worked at has since relocated but the management was great and the people that worked there was very skilled and highly knowledgeable about their skills.

The staff is eager to help and they are willing to teach you about the things they do while they do it. Even if it is trach care, wound care, foley insertion, or some type of treatment, they will try to have you see it as well.

I learned a lot from here.
Run!
Nurse (Former Employee), Crown PointDecember 10, 2014
Horrible place. Management the worst I've ever worked with. No concern for patients. Complaints not taken seriously. Staff turnover extremely high. Do NOT allow your family to be a patient.
Unproductive Hostile Environment
Rehab Tech (Former Employee), Bowling Green, KYDecember 3, 2014
Cons: short staffed, mandatory overtime
I wouldnt advise anyone to begin a nursing career at SKY rehab. Management is horrible both up front and on the floor. Nobody gets along as far as staff they all back stab each other. Then act as though it's a lovely place to work. The nursing manager will lie in interview and say there isn't any incontinent patients; untrue. Its a just overall bad place to work nursing manager and coo work together to help if be a HOSTILE environment. Pay is okay if your not accustomed to much for CNA's in the south they pay horribly for healthcare workers.
lunch just 2 dollar
Medical Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Thornton, CONovember 11, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: poor management
learn how to be a better medical assistant. very poor management. I get along well with my co-worker. the hardest part is when I have to work on a different unit. the enjoyable part is having lunch with my nurses.
Excellent benefits
Nursing Supervisor/Educator (Current Employee), Fargo, NDOctober 19, 2014
Cons: 12 hour shifts.
the most enjoyable part of my job is that there is room for growth and it's a team to work for.
horrible place to work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Taylor, MIOctober 19, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: everything else
short staffed most of the time, work load is unrealistic, complex paper charting at taylor campus, doctors who are rude and unapproachable, mistreatment of patients and the medical care that they receive. management is distant and does not help the staff or stand by them, physicians speak to the nurses very badly and management does nothing about it. I would not recommend working at vibra, the pay is good but that is all.
This place is a nightmare!!!!
Nurse (Current Employee), Florence KYOctober 14, 2014
After new administration took over working here was a nightmare. Unknowledgeable and unprofessional charge nurses. A nurse manager that was very unprofessional and at times had behavior that was completely out of control. Very low moral management did their best to make sure the staff was unhappy. This company puts profit first and patient care second. Vibra is hands down the worst company I have ever worked for.

1 2 3 4 5

$60,000 per year
CNA
$31,000 per year

Vibra Healthcare Photos

Apply online at http://www.vibrahealthcare.com !