Vibra Healthcare Employee Reviews

Great place to work with an awesome staff!
Lead Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Meridian, IDOctober 13, 2017
I enjoy my work at Vibra and would recommend it to to anyone who is looking for a great place to work! The staff is excellent from the CEO, to the nurses, to the other clinical staff, to the kitchen, to the housekeeping and facilities staff.
If you want a supportive work environment-DON'T work here
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Meridian, IDOctober 6, 2017
Very poor management who gives absolutely NO feedback. Good luck if you are struggling with your work load and need some help-especially if you are new. Some of the nursing staff are very helpful and friendly but others-not so much. Very high turnover for staff and management-and yet they wonder WHY?? You are just a number here and are replaceable. Only positive aspect of the job here is that there are a lot of opportunities to learn.
Pros
Learning opportunities
Cons
Administration unhelpful/unfriendly and you are just a number
productive fun place to work
IT Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAOctober 6, 2017
Enjoyed going to work, as the staff was very nice, the overall company was great. CEO was always nice and greeted you when ever he saw you. Very family orientated, with a work / life balance.
Moderately Difficult Work for Low Pay
Rehabilitation Aide (Former Employee) –  New Bedford, MAOctober 4, 2017
I have found working in the medical field to be very personally rewarding, however the compensation for the type of work done is not enough. I have found them to be short-staffed when the census is high and will send employees home when the census is low. It is expected that each employee to do work beyond their job description to keep things afloat. Despite this, I have enjoyed working with all the rehab staff and my supervisors have always been fair and respectful.
Marketing
Clinical Liaison (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 26, 2017
Marketing to CM, PCP, Scheduling in-services to our community partners. Developing a strategic plan to improve and increase the referral activity. Help facilitate the discharge from the referral sources.
Pros
automomy to manage may accout.
Cons
No lunch brakes
Unsafe working environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rochdale, MASeptember 26, 2017
The management would schedule one cna to 20 patients or more.I came on shift several times to find I was the only cna on.several talks with management did nothing to correct the issue.unsafe for cna and residents.
My Review
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  New Bedford, MASeptember 17, 2017
Job is hard to get the hang of when new but isn't bad once your used to it. You get to see a lot of illnesses such as respiratory failure and wounds. Great place to start as a new nurse.
Pros
can work 12 hour shifts
Cons
insurance isn't great
Nurse
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Thornton, COSeptember 7, 2017
Difficult place to work, lots of patients to care for and very little structure and time to manage. Difficult to say how much it has changed but not a place I would want to return to.
Pros
staff
Cons
not a real good learning environment
Overall
LPN/Clinical liaison (Current Employee) –  Boardman, OHAugust 31, 2017
Great company to grow with overall. I would recommend them to anyone. The current team of CL's are great! Healthcare is always changing and evolving, you must always remember that.
Pros
schedule
Cons
competition
Not a place to work if u have a family
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Thornton, COAugust 31, 2017
U cant work at vibra and have a family at home they expect u to be there at all times....if u cant come in they want to let u go right away. They have no respect for their employees enough to listen to the ones like me with seniority. They hired a dietary manager that knows nothing about diets and is very hard to teach. Dates are all wrong on juices and he puts salt in the patients food. I feel bad for the sick renals that are on low sodium diets. Very unteachable. The DON is gunna go down with him. She put all her eggs in one basket.
Pros
Patients are adorable
Cons
No respect

Want to know more about Vibra Healthcare?

Ask a question
Your on your own
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXAugust 30, 2017
Managers do not support their employees. Its all about money and not taking care of the employees. If they would take care of the employee then the employee would take care of the patient
Terrible place to work
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 15, 2017
The place is filthy. The patient care is a joke. None of the employees including "nurses" want to do what's best for the patient. Terribly ran company
Pros
Some co workers are cool, pay is alright
Cons
Management, organization, terrible DON, nurses are a joke etc
Loved the people I worked with and for, many good people
CNA II (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 9, 2017
Loved the people I worked with and for. An incredible learning experience.Saw many people healed and get stronger. Learned a lot about patients healing with profound wounds and patients on ventilators.
Busy, stressful, fun, team
night charge nurse (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INAugust 8, 2017
Anything from vent dependent, on drips, to the alert and oriented with a wound or infection. Good team to work with. Overtime if you want it. Sponsored outside activities.
Not for everyone.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCAugust 2, 2017
Vibra Hospital has many locations. The location I worked at was unique, as is every hospital. The patients are very high acuity which makes thing especially difficult to manage. It is an extremely fast paced environment and at times extremely stressful. I love that kind of environment so it worked out great for me but I also saw people fail. I made some of the best work friendships there but you have to have a thick skin and be able to roll with the punches, nurses eat their young. A great place to learn!
Pros
Co-workers, Opportunities to Advance, New skills to learn
Cons
High stress, Difficult to manage
Stressfull place to work
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 2, 2017
Corporate , fabricators of the truth, positions were to be opened up but never appeared.......no likely to recommend anyone taking a family member there for treatment
Pros
Not anything positive to say vut i had a great supervisor
Cons
Treated like a whipping boy
great place to learn
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILJuly 30, 2017
Vibra is a long term care hospital. Excellent benefits fair pay. The acuity of the patients can be hi sometimes but no more than other facility's. It can also be slow at times during the summer.
Pros
fast paced 3 day a week schedule
Cons
can be slow at times
High stress environment
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 26, 2017
Manager turnover is super high. Minimal feeling of job security across the board with employees from all departments. CEO at the time would regularly yell at our department staff in front of other employees. Very disrespectful, toxic environment. The environment has reportedly changed and moral has improved. I'm no longer there, so I can't verify this.
An excellent place to build up your skills.
RN Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Thornton, COJuly 14, 2017
New nurses get adequate training they need to succeed in their career. All staff works together as a team. Management team is very attentive to our concerns.
Pros
Tuition reimbursement.
Cons
Fixed schedules.
Vibra
Healthcare Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAJuly 13, 2017
Good Company. Good benefits. Good work life balance.
Variety in your work day. Lots of projects to be involved with...a smaller company so you can feel part of the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vibra Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6