VIBRACOUSTIC Employee Reviews

Not Bad
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Morganfield, KYSeptember 16, 2017
I enjoyed my time there but had a personal conflict come up outside of work with a fellow employee who was harassing me. Because it was happening outside of work and there was no "proof" of it affecting the workplace (even though rumors had started), HR said they couldn't help me. I felt it was best for my happiness and safety for me to leave.
It's disappointing. I really did enjoy working there, pay was great, raises every 3 months in the first year, followed by a yearly raise after that, benefits were fantastic (and not too pricey). The only other problem I encountered was the overall gossip and upper management's lack of interest in solving those issues as well as certain quality standards not being consistent from product to product.
Pros
pay, benefits, work/life balance, job security
Cons
gossip, short breaks, too hot in summer
Never again
Grunt (Former Employee) –  Morganfield, KYApril 2, 2017
I worked there for several years. Opportunities for advancement are slim. The only way to be treated fairly by the GM is to kiss his backside. Do that and you will get positions you are not qualified for or special positions created just for you. Also, there are a lot of inconsistencies. Management will pick and choose what misconduct or mistake receives a reprimand, which means, who made the mistake. If management is fond of said person, nothing happens. Lastly, yes it is a molding operation and it is hot, however, there should be a way to remove some of the heat from the building such as bigger exhaust fans on the molding side. Better working conditions, and fair management make for happier employees. Management's focus should be on taking care of their employees instead of worrying about how pretty the plant looks before the big dogs come down for a visit. Put all of the money you spend on painting walls that are just going to be covered in residue into making things better for your workers.
Pros
Fair pay, medical benefits
Cons
Poor Management, excessive mandatory overtime
Nice place to work with close interaction with production area
Plant Controller (Current Employee) –  MexicoMarch 16, 2017
The current Vibracoustic management is under constant change due to the market actual situation. We can learn many different process due to the constant changes in the current management.
Management lacks structure
Everything (Former Employee) –  Morganfield, KYJanuary 1, 2017
The pay is decent for the area and co workers are very helpful. Management however lacks structure and discipline. Care nothing about he hourly employees who work on their production floors. Management handles conflicts between employees poorly and treat people as though they do not matter.
Pros
Cons
very hot, poor management, 7 day weeks, no family time
You will be considered vermin
Press Operator (Current Employee) –  Sandusky, MISeptember 21, 2016
Just leave... dont even apply to this company. unless you dont want to see your family, or outside of work, or have any kind of live leave. You will be treated like complete garbage. they only care about the money not the workers. You will be nothing to them. your job wont mean anything to them. Think your a vauluble worker? WRONG, just like that your gone. Family issues? wife, kids, you sick? Wrong better be at work because its still a point.
Pros
Option for free insuranc
Cons
The entire place
Wasnt a bad place to work.
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Ligonier, INOctober 4, 2015
Was not a bad place to work, the pay was not the greatest, worked a lot of seven day work weeks. Older machines, that did not run all that great.