- Serve as a Liaison between Customer and Development, often being the product owner proxy for a customer
- Gather customer requirements and document current and future state
- Serve as SME for end-to-end requirements and expectations
- Serve as the Product Owner proxy for the customer
- Facilitate and lead sessions with varying audiences
- Visualize and assist to model overall business solution
- Write and deliver customer required documentation including
- Work with technical analyst(s) and architect(s) to convert customer requirements into viable work product
- Work with QA to facilitate understanding of requirements
- BS/BA or equivalent. Minimum of 5 + years prior experience with business analysis and project management preferred.
- Prior Consulting Background Desired
- Familiarity with both Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Familiarity with SCRUM
- Knowledge of Agile Story Mapping and Creation
- Familiarity with writing stories using User Driven Development and Test Driven Development models
- Strong analytical and QA skills as well as attention to details.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently with a focus on quality of deliverables.
- Strong collaboration skills to drive solution through partnerships
- Ability to interact well with all levels of the organization and with stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Based in Los Angeles, with offices in Vancouver, Toronto and Colorado, Vibrant New Media enables your business to efficiently distribute and...