Viceroy Hotel Group

Viceroy
Valet/Front Drive Supervisor (Current Employee), Snowmass, COFebruary 18, 2014
Good hotel to work for.
High end clientele
strong sense of team among staff
Productive and Challenging Workpalce
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee), Palm Springs, CAJanuary 7, 2014
Working for Viceroy was overall a good experience. My co workers were amazing and were what kept me excited for work. Direct management were friendly and helpful as much as they could be. However they were constantly under staffed which made everyone job much more difficult.
Incompetent Management
Bartender/Server (Former Employee), Aspen, COOctober 7, 2013
Pro: Great co workers, excellent food and kitchen. Long lasting friendships gained. Excellent discount program.

Con: They care very little for their employees. Always felt my job was in jeopardy and I could very easily be replaced. Incompetence is rewarded as hard work goes unappreciated.I always had to keep an second job because I never felt secure.
Productive and fun with walking club, pingpong table, etc.
Accountant/Finance (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 24, 2012
Pros: getting hotel employees discount and f&b discount.
Cons: driving traffic and is too far too commute.
I work daily with busy and professional environment and I really enjoy working here and just too far commutting.
I learn about hospitallity industry and enjoy working with my co-workers becuase they are very pleasant and professionals.

The hardest part of job is when I need to prepare reports in 30 mins for executives and I need to do everything accurately, – more... correctly under pressures but I manage my time very well.

the most enjoyable working here is learning type of different people, diversity, culture, and ideas, etc. – less