Great environment, very helpful people, and an overall very worthy experience
Treasury Intern (Former Employee) – Easton, PA – March 31, 2017
1) 8:00-4:30 with 30 minutes for lunch.
2) Typical corporate campus organized by department.
3) When with Sales Administration in the summer of 2014 I learned about data clean up, analysis, and entry. Also I learned about how corporate databases work specially within a department and within the organization as a whole. Spent time communicating and supporting corporate sales representatives who sold Victaulic products to wholesalers.
4) When with Treasury in the summer of 2015 I learned about how Credit and Collections work. Analyzed accounts to identify the good ones from the overdue ones. Once the overdue accounts were identify I investigated the reasons for the unpaid bills (lost the invoice, dispute with customer service, client out of business, etc.) and then follow up accordingly to the problem. By the end of the summer I helped recover over $780,000 in bad debt and disputed bills.
5) Workplace culture was friendly and welcoming.
Very helpful staff, cheap on-campus food services, good compensation
Not a lot of chances to get out of the office, some days were dry/slow