Victaulic Employee Reviews

The Best Place I Worked
Intern (Former Employee) –  Easton, PADecember 16, 2015
Working at the Corporate Facility of Victaulic was by far and away the best job I have had, even as an intern. I was hired as a Summer intern for the rubber laboratory. I used thermal ovens, tensiometers, presses, and other machines. I tested the elasticity of rubber tensiles and inputted them into Microsoft Excel. I had to then make a report of these tests and determine which compound performed best at certain variables. Aside from that, I organized and numbered all the molds to make it much easier to find and perform the needed tests. I worked Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:00pm which was great. I really enjoyed having the weekend off and having a schedule which was consistent every week. My co-workers were people I ended up growing with since my father works at Victaulic, so it was great working with them. I really would love to get back into Victaulic in the future.
Pros
Consistent Schedules, Clean Environment, Great Co-Workers, Guaranteed Lunches, Off on Holidays and Weekends
Great company!
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXNovember 21, 2015
Great company! Provided endless advancement opportunities, support from all ends of the company, great management and employee members throughout all branches & standardized processes that maximize efficiency throughout all aspects of the company.
Great professional environment with chances for advancement
Intern (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAOctober 30, 2015
I enjoyed my internship here. I was able to work on projects. Some projects consisted of method sheets on how to preform tasks. Some projects consisted of facilities excellence mapping. My boss and supervisors all assisted me when I had questions. I often asked if there was anything I could do to help them along.
Decent Pay
Rubber Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Leland, NCOctober 11, 2015
I worked there because the pay was decent. I job was not bad, I particularly didn't care for the people on the job and the way that Victaulic was ran.
Pros
benefits, pay
Cons
treated unfairly
challenging and rewarding
Plant Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJuly 31, 2015
Victaulic has been very good to me as far as a work environment, the job I do as plant maintenance is both challenging and rewarding.
productive
Manufacturing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJuly 31, 2015
ISO certified went through writing work instructions. Associates were union and had job classifications.Worked 9pm to 5 am .
Cons
woked off hours
Great Company
Global Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAJuly 8, 2015
Victaulic has opened up the doors to manufacturing, outsourcing, and innovation technologies for me. The company offers many areas to advance and is willing to help employees reach their own personal goals. Victaulic also takes pride in making sure there are plenty of opportunities after the whistle blows for its employees by sponsoring various field trips, health/ job fairs and promoting good health and positive thinking on a daily basis. The workers here are very proud to produce the best work they can and go beyond what is expected.
For me the most enjoyable part of working for victaulic is knowing that my work is appreciated and my opinion is valued.
Pros
Room to climb, further education, great people, exciting work
Cons
There are not many companies this great
nice place to work
core machine operator (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJune 1, 2015
some times work was hard but worth it I learned how to run machines was taught how to drive forklifts co-workers were fun to work with
Pros
some times free lunches
Cons
some breaks were short
Reliable work atmosphere!
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Leland, NCJanuary 16, 2015
I worked at Victaulic for 10 years and 4 months! A nice dependable job. My department is relocating to Mexico leaving me to start a new career!
Pros
overtime throughout the year
Cons
short breaks
n/a
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJanuary 12, 2015
great company to work for great people surround you at all times. others are willing to help you
Management wasn't any good
Press operator (Former Employee) –  Leland, NCNovember 13, 2014
Loved the job itself but management got ride of people so they wouldn't haven to pay them their bonus. they also wound up stealing the money.
Pros
good insurance and 401k plan
Cons
bad mangement
Great company
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAOctober 16, 2014
I have been exposed to many different parts of the business outside of Accounts Receivable. The environment is very professional, and my co-workers are respectful and pleasant to work with.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the month-end process where I feel challenged and have a deadline to work against.
Pros
great benefits, short commute
Cons
not challenging or engaging at times
Good workplace
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, MAJanuary 16, 2014
Enjoyable atmosphere and easy to use "Bendi" fork trucks. First thing in the am we would unload the trucks and put away without staging. After all put away, start picking orders for that day's shipments.
Pros
free coffe and occasional pizza
Cons
no healthcare benefits
good pay.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Easton, PADecember 22, 2013
This was my first job working on the assembly line. I was able to meet the requirements of that job.
Good work palce
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCSeptember 12, 2013
Over all good place to work. I was not happy with the laid off procedures
Progressive, innovative company with great attitude of employees
Manufacturing Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJuly 24, 2013
Victaulic is a great company to work for. They treat their employees right and it shows in their positive attitudes. Every co-worker was always ready and willing to help me with any problem I had. There is certainly a great deal of room for advancement with locations world wide. Job security is good as they have remained profitable even during economic recession. I would recommend pursuing a job with Victaulic to any hard working person looking for a rewarding opportunity.
Pros
paid holidays even for hourly employees
Aggressive, growth oriented company
Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Power Market Manager (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAMarch 3, 2013
Victaulic is a forward thinking company always looking to be on the cutting edge of technology. Aggressive sales model and is a sales driven organization.
Pros
aggressive sales model and constantly developing new products
Cons
advancement opportunities can be limited
layed off
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Easton, Pa.July 27, 2012
Set up and run CNC machines, assemble and test valves, package and ship product.
Pros
well paid, liked what i did
Cons
layed off
Working there was good.
Custodial (Former Employee) –  Stewartsville, NJJune 11, 2012
My time at Victaulic had it's good and bad days. With co-workers that I had worked with where absolutely amazing. Some of the guys that I worked with I got very close with then others. My time there I have learned how much pressure the metal tubes hold. And it was very awesome seeing them pop. Some of the management was awesome. Then other management was awful. Hardest part about the position I had was not getting respected from other people I was never really apart of the team. Most enjoyable part of my position was when it was time to have fun we had fun. A lot of laughs as well.
Pros
sometime there co-workers would bring in breakfast.
Cons
i wasn't part of the team, respected and at time they left me out of activites.
Victualic is a great place to work
Data Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAMay 29, 2012
Excellent staff and managers; great hours. I learned that alot goes into prepping and publishing price books.