Victaulic Employee Reviews

Great employees good pay checks
Material handler (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJanuary 21, 2017
Was a very good place to work when I first started great pay good supervisors but a few years later with bad contracts and management changes things started to lean toward layoffs and an uncertainty in your future with the company. Learned a lot of new processes such as learning a new Lean manufacturing system, reading blue prints and learning of the entire computer system and how to ship and receive there products.
Pros
Had a cafeteria alwas hot food
Cons
Conflicts with superviors
World Class Company
Global Manager Construction Piping Services (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJanuary 11, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed my 14 years with Victaulic in all of the various roles I held. The employees and management are exceptional people and were wonderful to work with,
Forward thinking company
Global CPS Software & Infrastructure Manager (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAMay 9, 2016
Victaulic is a great company to work for. The benefits and salary compensation are very competitive. They determine a customer need and work on resolving it.
My expereinece
Maintanence tech (Former Employee) –  Leland, NCSeptember 8, 2016
I loved working here I worked my way up quickly and was involved in many projects. I had many very good experiences their including working with all people including management and engineering and production.
Pros
very good to work for
Cons
moved parts of production out of country
Good Company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 19, 2016
Victaulic is a great place to work. Manager was very fair and benefits were excellent. Recommend them to anyone looking for a challenging healthy work environment.
Pros
company car, expense account, 401k
Cons
tough product
Great place to work. Easy going employees and great shifts.
Fabrication crew (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXOctober 8, 2016
Victaulic is company I do miss working for. The hours for most days were good hours for me. The crew I worked with was defiantly one of a kind of but in the best way possible. The managers were some of the nicest and understanding people you could meet.
Great company with competitive benefits and impressive corporate culture
Vortex Business Analytics Intern (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAAugust 11, 2016
Victaulic is the best company I've ever worked for. They genuinely care about their employees and want everyone to succeed. Job titles don't interfere with collaboration or respect for each employee.
Great company!
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXNovember 21, 2015
Great company! Provided endless advancement opportunities, support from all ends of the company, great management and employee members throughout all branches & standardized processes that maximize efficiency throughout all aspects of the company.
Working there was good.
Custodial (Former Employee) –  Stewartsville, NJJune 11, 2012
My time at Victaulic had it's good and bad days. With co-workers that I had worked with where absolutely amazing. Some of the guys that I worked with I got very close with then others. My time there I have learned how much pressure the metal tubes hold. And it was very awesome seeing them pop. Some of the management was awesome. Then other management was awful. Hardest part about the position I had was not getting respected from other people I was never really apart of the team. Most enjoyable part of my position was when it was time to have fun we had fun. A lot of laughs as well.
Pros
sometime there co-workers would bring in breakfast.
Cons
i wasn't part of the team, respected and at time they left me out of activites.
The Best Place I Worked
Intern (Former Employee) –  Easton, PADecember 16, 2015
Working at the Corporate Facility of Victaulic was by far and away the best job I have had, even as an intern. I was hired as a Summer intern for the rubber laboratory. I used thermal ovens, tensiometers, presses, and other machines. I tested the elasticity of rubber tensiles and inputted them into Microsoft Excel. I had to then make a report of these tests and determine which compound performed best at certain variables. Aside from that, I organized and numbered all the molds to make it much easier to find and perform the needed tests. I worked Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:00pm which was great. I really enjoyed having the weekend off and having a schedule which was consistent every week. My co-workers were people I ended up growing with since my father works at Victaulic, so it was great working with them. I really would love to get back into Victaulic in the future.
Pros
Consistent Schedules, Clean Environment, Great Co-Workers, Guaranteed Lunches, Off on Holidays and Weekends
Good company
International Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAJanuary 5, 2016
Good company, great benefits
Great products
Lean manufacturer
I work great hours
My coworkers are a lot of fun
I enjoy the convenience of the location
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
short lunches
Progressive, innovative company with great attitude of employees
Manufacturing Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJuly 24, 2013
Victaulic is a great company to work for. They treat their employees right and it shows in their positive attitudes. Every co-worker was always ready and willing to help me with any problem I had. There is certainly a great deal of room for advancement with locations world wide. Job security is good as they have remained profitable even during economic recession. I would recommend pursuing a job with Victaulic to any hard working person looking for a rewarding opportunity.
Pros
Paid holidays even for hourly employees
Management wasn't any good
Press operator (Former Employee) –  Leland, NCNovember 13, 2014
Loved the job itself but management got ride of people so they wouldn't haven to pay them their bonus. they also wound up stealing the money.
Pros
Good insurance and 401k plan
Cons
bad mangement
Decent Pay
Rubber Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Leland, NCOctober 11, 2015
I worked there because the pay was decent. I job was not bad, I particularly didn't care for the people on the job and the way that Victaulic was ran.
Pros
benefits, pay
Cons
treated unfairly
Great overall working environment
Accounting Intern (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAMarch 18, 2016
Victaulic was an overall great company to work at. Filled with great people, it was very easy to transition into working there.
Great Company
Global Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAJuly 8, 2015
Victaulic has opened up the doors to manufacturing, outsourcing, and innovation technologies for me. The company offers many areas to advance and is willing to help employees reach their own personal goals. Victaulic also takes pride in making sure there are plenty of opportunities after the whistle blows for its employees by sponsoring various field trips, health/ job fairs and promoting good health and positive thinking on a daily basis. The workers here are very proud to produce the best work they can and go beyond what is expected.
For me the most enjoyable part of working for victaulic is knowing that my work is appreciated and my opinion is valued.
Pros
Room to climb, further education, great people, exciting work
Cons
There are not many companies this great
Great company
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAOctober 16, 2014
I have been exposed to many different parts of the business outside of Accounts Receivable. The environment is very professional, and my co-workers are respectful and pleasant to work with.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the month-end process where I feel challenged and have a deadline to work against.
Pros
Great benefits, Short commute
Cons
Not challenging or engaging at times
Aggressive, growth oriented company
Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Power Market Manager (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAMarch 3, 2013
Victaulic is a forward thinking company always looking to be on the cutting edge of technology. Aggressive sales model and is a sales driven organization.
Pros
aggressive sales model and constantly developing new products
Cons
advancement opportunities can be limited
Great professional environment with chances for advancement
Intern (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAOctober 30, 2015
I enjoyed my internship here. I was able to work on projects. Some projects consisted of method sheets on how to preform tasks. Some projects consisted of facilities excellence mapping. My boss and supervisors all assisted me when I had questions. I often asked if there was anything I could do to help them along.
Good workplace
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, MAJanuary 16, 2014
Enjoyable atmosphere and easy to use "Bendi" fork trucks. First thing in the am we would unload the trucks and put away without staging. After all put away, start picking orders for that day's shipments.
Pros
Free coffe and occasional Pizza
Cons
No healthcare benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Victaulic. Our community is ready to answer.