Victaulic Employee Reviews

the only thing about Victaulic is some workers
Millwright (Former Employee) –  Easton, PADecember 4, 2017
there are a lot of cutthroats and young know it all kids think they can do everything. i learned alot about a CNC my maintenance co workers were awesome and we had fun to make the day go by
Pottential to be great but middle management continues to stifle creativity and therefore causes much frustration.
Supply Chain and Logistics (Current Employee) –  Easton, PANovember 10, 2017
Very dedicated engineering staff. Terrible Supply Chain and Customer Care departments. Very cut throat environment. Employee retention very low. Poor work-life balance. Stay far, very far from this place.
Pros
Innovative company
Cons
Terrible middle management, no work life balance. Expected to work 24x7 hours. Would not recommend to even my worst enemies.
Great Company
BIM Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaNovember 1, 2017
Big company that is surprisingly invested in employees, with a focus on training and growth.
Lots of opportunities for motivated people. Rewards directly reflect the work ethic of individuals.
If you have experience do not go here
CNC Machinist - Changeover and Operate (Current Employee) –  Forks TownshipOctober 28, 2017
They hire within in a union shop,give a little training and you go down the seniority list. I went down 7 spots in one year. Vacation time and availability are the worst I've seen.I'll be lucky if mine is outside of March.Union president is for the company, I have never seen anything like it.
Cons
vacations, no home life
Filing document, maintaining office records.
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Stafford, TXOctober 27, 2017
Manage Personal Productivity set smart goals, reduce distractions, schedule and track to increase productivity.
Inventory, organizational scheduling, running office machines.
Love the Job but low salaries and low opportunity for advancement
Admin. Assistant (Current Employee) –  Doraville, GAOctober 26, 2017
Love the Job and the people I work with. They have low salaries and low employee recognition. Also, there is low opportunity for advancement because this branch is so small and they have low turnover.
Great place to work for.
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Easton, PA 18042September 4, 2017
Management friendly, the employees had respect for each other, positive work environment and The company has good functions. It has great salaries and good benefits.
Paid very well, gave cost of living raises, and had effient breaktimes.
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Leland, NCAugust 17, 2017
It was a good company to work for in terms of high wages and well rounded benefit packets but your arms, wrist, and hands would go numb from repetitious movement. The management also was a good mix of people but they were from up north and didn't fully understand what procedures to follow during hurricane season. Mostly male dominate staff not many women worked in the rubber press part of the building and made for some interesting nights for the 3rd shift crew. The hardest part of the job was proving to the men I a female could not only do the job but that i could do the job well and the heat from the presses was a little hard to take during the summer months but more than anything it was the smell of the rubber when it was heated up and feed into the press itself that bothered me the most. I really enjoyed the fact that we could listen to our own choice of music during work hours though that was pretty nice.
Pros
Good benefits, high paid wages, and opportunies to work overtime.
Cons
Hard on the arms and wrist, hot in the summer, and the smell made you sick to your stomach.
Busy work days everyday
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Leland, NCAugust 9, 2017
fast pace work place. Its an enjoyable job good people to work with.
Always overtime at the job. Reasonable hours at the job. Good bonuses at the job.
Pros
weekly pay
very easy going environment
Packager (Former Employee) –  Bristol, VAJuly 13, 2017
Everybody that worked there was extremely laid back and willing to help me in any way possible while I was filling in there. Management very nice.......
Pros
great for lunch location
Cons
temp. makes it very hot at times
press operator
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Leland, NCJuly 11, 2017
Pretty good place to work its always hot inside but everyone got along very well. I love that the company gives out bonuses during the year.The company do put Safety first
Pros
8 hours
Cons
work alot
Intern
Summer intern (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAMay 14, 2017
I enjoyed working at VIctaulic as an intern. It was actual work and I had deadlines for the work I was given. Management was alright the first year, but after a couple more years it improved alot.
Nice team to work with
Temporary Personnel (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAApril 19, 2017
I was a temp at Victaulic but met some great people and enjoyed working with them. Unfortunately, there was no permanent position so I had to leave. Working there was a great experience. The company definitely knows how to maintain their employees for a long time (many employees had worked there for at least 5 years, and some had up to 40 years!)
Great environment, very helpful people, and an overall very worthy experience
Treasury Intern (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAMarch 31, 2017
1) 8:00-4:30 with 30 minutes for lunch.
2) Typical corporate campus organized by department.
3) When with Sales Administration in the summer of 2014 I learned about data clean up, analysis, and entry. Also I learned about how corporate databases work specially within a department and within the organization as a whole. Spent time communicating and supporting corporate sales representatives who sold Victaulic products to wholesalers.
4) When with Treasury in the summer of 2015 I learned about how Credit and Collections work. Analyzed accounts to identify the good ones from the overdue ones. Once the overdue accounts were identify I investigated the reasons for the unpaid bills (lost the invoice, dispute with customer service, client out of business, etc.) and then follow up accordingly to the problem. By the end of the summer I helped recover over $780,000 in bad debt and disputed bills.
5) Workplace culture was friendly and welcoming.
Pros
Very helpful staff, cheap on-campus food services, good compensation
Cons
Not a lot of chances to get out of the office, some days were dry/slow
Awesome Work Place!
Legal Intern (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAMarch 27, 2017
Lively staff, everyone seems very intelligible in what they do, creating this almost organic system of teamwork. The workload is not heavily pressured for interns, its more of a training for the business world, when one considers the take away for the interns.
Professional but Enjoyable
Intern (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAMarch 15, 2017
Comfortable Atmosphere, Helpfull Co-workers, and understandable Managers. There are no underhanded tactics done by the employees to get ahead and everyone does there part
Great employees good pay checks
Material handler (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJanuary 21, 2017
Was a very good place to work when I first started great pay good supervisors but a few years later with bad contracts and management changes things started to lean toward layoffs and an uncertainty in your future with the company. Learned a lot of new processes such as learning a new Lean manufacturing system, reading blue prints and learning of the entire computer system and how to ship and receive there products.
Pros
Had a cafeteria alwas hot food
Cons
Conflicts with superviors
World Class Company
Global Manager Construction Piping Services (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJanuary 11, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed my 14 years with Victaulic in all of the various roles I held. The employees and management are exceptional people and were wonderful to work with,
Great place to work. Easy going employees and great shifts.
Fabrication crew (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXOctober 8, 2016
Victaulic is company I do miss working for. The hours for most days were good hours for me. The crew I worked with was defiantly one of a kind of but in the best way possible. The managers were some of the nicest and understanding people you could meet.
My expereinece
Maintanence tech (Former Employee) –  Leland, NCSeptember 8, 2016
I loved working here I worked my way up quickly and was involved in many projects. I had many very good experiences their including working with all people including management and engineering and production.
Pros
very good to work for
Cons
moved parts of production out of country

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Victaulic. Our community is ready to answer.